DUDE GOOD AND EVIL ARE COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFE-kUk2h6Y
youtu.be/EFh4mTXD2XI
i.imgur.com/pASq0uP.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She made me diamonds for some reason.

That Hunter x Hunter Anime ending. Wow. Thanks Nippon

if she's so smart then why doesn't she realise that love is the most important thing in life?

Fag

I don't know, user. I think you're the fag here.

>would you kill a man to save someone else??

really makes me think

How did we go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=CFE-kUk2h6Y
to episode 3?

God the reveal was a great scene and she was such a good actress

>not just killing the murderous psycho bitch.

Sherlock pls...

>shit we need to wrap up the episode in like 10 minutes and sherlock is still in the prison eurus controls
>what if eurus is the little girl on the plane and sherlock saves her and they hug and then she is okay with being incarcerated again because sherlock sometimes comes by to play violin
>PERFECT

bravo moffat

She didn't kill anyone

This only works when it's played by an AI like Glados, completely didn't work here

also poor Molly

The wife of the governor for starters my dude

They are

Did you watch the show?

I watched the show and I certainly didn't understand the ending

in fact I'm not sure I understood any of it from the retarded opening sequence on, fuck me I just wasted 1.5 hours of my life on utter tripe

Question

How did she manage to rape somebody so hard that their body was unrecognizable after she came?

She is the Joker after all. She is edgy.

Don't forget it was a /whosaiditwasamalelmaoprogressiveness/ situation

>user just got out of his first high school philosophy class taught by a liberal teacher

Keep up the good work.

>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Morality Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Be Super Smart Like Me Like Nigga Be A Huge Autist Haha.

>"I had sex"
>Can't remember if was with a woman or man
She supposed to be smart?

She didn't tell the story like she was a bisexual. She specified that she brutally raped the first nurse to be careless enough to allow her to make physical contact, and in the moment all she registered was that it was a warm body for her to fuck in the same way it took Sherlock hours to notice that a red balloon with a smiley face drawn on it wasn't Watson

Are you clinically retarded?

>didn't it ever occur to you not even once that sherlocks secret brother might just be sherlocks secret sister
HE STILL HAD A MORE SECRET BROTHER THAN YOU YOU ENTITLED FORESHADOWED TO DEATH CUNT, THE BROTHER YOU KILLED!!! HOW COULD THE WRITERS FUCK UP SO BADLY!?!?!?!

Fag

>Oh no we killed Moriarty 2 seasons ago and now there is nobody on the same level as Sherlock to be a real threat
>I know, let's create this super genius Holmes sister that can MIND CONTROL people by just talking to them
>Oh man, it is going to be great, like, she can shoot John, but it was just a tranq dart, but then she doesn't do anything to him at all
>And then she tries to kill them all by sending a drone carrying a grenade!
>Oh, and she is in this super duper secret prison but she mind controls everyone in there!
>And then she is also a little girl on a plane because she is so smart she can't come down to the same level as dumb people lmao
>Oh and she killed Sherlock's best friend!
>And then at the end Mary comes back in DVD form again lmao
>Oh man, people are going to LOVE this
I still can't tell if they were mocking everyone or if they thought this was good.

It was his friend not his brother.

>But why did I have the bowl Bart? WHY DID I HAVE THE BOWL?

I bet you're not even a nihilist. Fucking normie.

"She even shot me."
"Only with a tranquilizer."

She told the story to be edgy. Or rather Moffat made her say it so she appeared edgy. This is literally Arkham Asylum with Eurus being joker-lite except with extra superpowers like poison ivy

the fourth kid was sherlock's friend, not brother, fucking autismo

How come when the Governor decided that he should be killed to save his wife, nobody even questioned his decision slightly. It was just taken as completely expected that the man should sacrifice his life for the woman.

it was his lover
the lock is locked on cock

She's the Joker in a Hannibal Lecter cell acting like Jigsaw... with mind control.

>tfw this detail made me diamonds when I watched the episode

What's wrong with me?

Like pottery

>She didn't tell the story like she was a bisexual.
>it was a warm body for her to fuck
>"I didn't notice in the heat of the moment"
Implies she is attracted to both. Also, not remembering which it was, not very smart now is it.

>Also, not remembering which it was, not very smart now is it.
Except we see constantly that Sherlock can miss massive obvious things because of his obsession with minutia

That's not even Moffat fanfic, Doyle mentioned that Sherlock didn't know how many planets were in the solar system

>Sherlock didn't know how many planets were in the solar system
He just knew the Pluto debate wasn't over yet.

After a promising ep 2, this one was just ridiculously ott. Right from when Mycroft describing Eurus in an extremely hyperbolic way, the tailor-made prison tropes, all the way till the end. Just ridiculous. I don't know how many times it broke my suspension of disbelief.

That was it then? The finale? What a letdown.

Objectively nice dubs.

also

I think I understand what you're saying. Is like that time I went on a date with a shy girl and became fixated with her overbite, to the extent that I didn't notice she had a penis.

Moffat: Look at this script I wrote. Moriarty traps Sherlock in a prison and plays psychological trix on em

Gatiss: Ehm, Moriarty is dead. He blew his brains out 2 seasons ago. You gotta resurrect him first.

Moffat: Oh right, shit, I forgot about that. Wait I got it! How about we replace Moriarty with Sherlock's Secret Sister and tweak some things a bit to make sense?

Gatiss: YOU ARE GENIUZ

I highly doubt she would manage to rape her nurse by scissoring, so that means she either raped a man, or had a strapon hidden somewhere under her bed. And since I also doubt she would manage to keep a strapon hidden near her, I deduce she raped a man.

Case closed.

Anyone else think thus was just bad wolf? Lazy brits

It kind of is,moralism is a concept invented by man,what your idea of evil maybe completely different from another.Unless you're talking about the shit writing of this show than I agree

>how do we show our audience what an amazing super genius this woman is?
>show them that she has a basic grasp of moral relativism

A stupid person's idea of what smart people are like: the show

if she was that overpowered they should've set her presence up since at least season 3 ep 2. Throw away the Magnussen plot, cut down Mary part or better yet dont introduce her at all.

It was 'ight. From Best to Worst:

---Great Tier
>The Reichenbach Fall
>A Scandal in Belgravia
>The Great Game
---Good Tier
>The Lying Detective
>A Study in Pink
>His Last Vow
---Fine Tier
>The Hounds of Baskerville
>The Sign of Three
>The Final Problem
>The Blind Banker

>The Abominable Bride - Balancing on a thin line between Bad and Fine

---Bad Tier
>The Empty Hearse
---Shit Tier
>The Six Thatchers
>Many Happy Returns

Every moment with this woman was like watching a JOI

a good portion of the average viewer who watches television and film would be bowled over by these ideas, being their first introduction to such concepts. The same people think
>Huh?? How can I agree with the villian? Incredible writing!

Almost everyone figures moral relativism out by the time they're 16. Come on.

in an interview somebody asked Moffitt what happened to molly and he said she got over it and went out and got laid

Of course, by the time you're in your 20's, you should have figured out that it's a dead end, and it's better for society if people believe in an objective morality, even if they have to fool themselves to get there.

Dumb people trying to write "smart people".

Excellent makeup team AND excellent acting

>The Final Problem
>Fine Tier
It is on a whole new tier of shit.

Angry_Jordan_Peterson.jpg

starring Lena Ramon

Eh, but how can she not know? How does she rape them and get off using them without figuring what parts to use?

>shitting on Hunter x Hunter
no

Toby should've been the final big bad of the season

Dumb anons parroting smart user's opinions

You can't even begin to define what evil is, let alone speculate if it's subjective or not.

It's very easy actually

Do so

Wow. You sure threw that back in their faces. They sure look silly now.

Evil is bad intention. You can do terrible things in good intention and not be evil. Evil is killing because it makes your dick hard, as opposed to killing for an ideology. But that's just my opinion.

>killing for an ideology isn't evil

they're just bad lazy writers who stumbled into great characters and managed to kill the most interesting one after 2 seasons and have been regretting it since, hence filling this show with fanservice

This needs to be posted in every Sherlock thread until the end of time

>smart user
That shit has been said about many a character since before the invention of the internet.

you mean being on hiatus all the time?
although this time it will be welcomed.

>Lying Detective and Study in Pink not on their own "God Tier"

come on The Final Problem was worse than six Thatchers, T6T at least had some basis on reality and didn't destroy all character development. Also Mary finally died lol

She killed a little boy, a woman and three men.

youtu.be/EFh4mTXD2XI

The absence of good

---Great Tier

---Good Tier

---Fine Tier

---Bad Tier

---Shit Tier
>Sherlock

That is retarded, a fallacy, and also a dead end.

>scissoring
lmao holy shit what a virgin

i.imgur.com/pASq0uP.gif

King of feminism everybody.

I love that one.

Also, if you fags want a modern take on Sherlock, just watch Elementary.

Fuck I hate you so much.

Did this show expect me not to cum?

Elementary is unwatchable shit. At least BBC's Sherlock has decent actors and the constant wtf factor, while Elementary is just a boring CSI rip off #19552684565

What episodes haveDormer's Moriarty in? Those are the only ones i want to see

I think season 1 finale and a couple in s2.

this is tautology and you are picrel

You idiot

K I N O
I
N
O

Could a grenade really cause that much of an explosion?

We talking normal grenades or special plot device grenades?