Serious question about the whole kneeling thing - who the fuck cares...

Serious question about the whole kneeling thing - who the fuck cares? Why is this such a big deal and why are people so triggered? At the end of the day everyone played football and this was actually a good week with a lot of entertaining games, comebacks, shootouts and upsets. I couldn't care less if some uppidity negroes decided to take a knee during the anthem or what Trump has to say about it on twitter. Let them take a fucking knee, it's not like it's going to change anything. And the people who claim that it's unpatriotic to not stand, fuck off you poor rednecks, it's not like you're doing a great service to the country by standing during a fucking song. Someone who contributes to society with a respectable career is far more useful and "patriotic" than some faggot redneck that works at Burger King with >muhh great amerika attitude.

GO BACK TO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I WANT TO TALK ABOUT BRADYS DRIVE, THE LIONS LAST PLAY, THE BEARS UPSET, ETC THIS IS A SPORTS BOARD >reeee

THIS KILLS THE DRUMPF

>I don't care about another corporate sanctioned attempt at civil discord

Lol mate

>Who the fuck cares
Whiners
People obsessed with feeling like victims

Tired of seeing this retarded hoisted up as some great civil rights activist when he can't even explain what he's actually protesting beyond "he dindu nuffin" and "muh systematic racism".

Cause many alt-righters whine like SJWs about literally everything instead of sticking to issues where they might actually have a point.

Keep trying to subvert reality

What exactly does it even mean? Why do they kneel, specifically? Don't say "to protest x", I'm aware of that, but why in this exact way?

As opposed to the corporate sabtioned military and goverment?

There is no little guy in this fight, which is what makes it so dumb

Your "sport" is fucking dead m8. This is all that's left of it. Empty stadiums, racebait politics and tweets.

I seriously want to know what massive amounts of players are protesting today? Is there any goal except to really piss off 35% of your fans?

This, why does the fucking president start twitter shitstorms because a few people kneel at a fucking song lmao

Sup Forums stands for Sports you autist, go post about your feelings on another board

>Being mad about being reunited with your family

But MUH FLAG REEEEEEEE

Massive amounts are protesting today because Trump insulted them and they want to put him in his place.

>"No more political threads!"
> Posts another political thread

And this weak bait will get how many responses?

>Sage goes in every field

disrespect the flag to create a controversy

that's literally it

he's a moron

It's Karma

Football is a devastating sport that gives it's players brain damage. Not only this but the NFL covered it up so that players wouldn't know and didn't take smarter action.

Meaning years and years of football went on without the players allowed to know about the risks.

NFL should be fucking sued to hell and back

because these ungrateful niggers are disrespecting the country. they should fuck off to africa if they hate this country so much

Hmm... wonder how they got here in the first place. Hmm, how could that possibly have happened?
Oh yeah, southerners wanted to LARP as aristocrats and were too lazy to pick their own cotton.

Ask white people to stop bitching over a fucking rug.

It calls attention without being blatantly disrespectful. Of course people refuse to accept that the precise action you do out of respect in church can be anything besides disrespectful

>I seriously want to know what massive amounts of players are protesting today?

They are protesting Trump's statements.. Because he is a master troll, and they can;t resist the bait. So now a protest that was dying out is a Big Fucking Deal again, Trump gets to Tweet to his base about how he is standing up for America instead of having to talk about losing another battle in Congress over healthcare, and as a side benefit he gets to stick it to the NFL for not allowing his USFL team to become and NFL team when that stupid league died.

Sage for a political bait thread on Sup Forums, I'm out.

why do you even play the national anthem during entertainment events? lmao

>who the fuck cares?
If FB is any indicator mostly older poorly educated white people.

Snowflakes care

How? He got what he wanted.

>several players assault women
Fine
>player kills someone
Fine
>drug problem
Fine
>player kneels
WHERES MY COUNTRY GONE

Drumpf supporters are poor uneducated racists hicks that vote against their interests

Serious question
Why are americans triggered by free speech when it's in the constitution?

like most things on the internet, it can be explained by autism.

>wonder how they got here in the first place
Hmmm could their fellow blacks have been partly responsible? Hmmm... really makes you think

Why does this get asked so much? Why are you so stupid?

They are free to do that, we are free to get mad about it, it's freedom of discourse. Not "I'm going to ignore the fact that you're calling my country and I a bunch of racist murderer enablers"

Thick headed Paki shit

uppity niggers piss off rural retards and political hypocrisy annoy some who actually who actually hold values.

nfl is for plebs, anyways. wayyyyy too many commericals and breaks, and the sports entertainment around makes me sick every time I have to hear about their braindead gossip for retards. college football is where its at.

>Why are americans triggered by free speech when it's in the constitution?

They have he right to say they don't like something, though.

This whole situation shows how SJWs idiots and far right idiots are two sides of the same coin - they both get deeply offended by whatever they don't agree with and paint themselves as victims in a world that is out to get them.

The only difference between Sup Forums and tumblr is what triggers them, deep down they're the same

T R I G G E R E D

I mean the NFL is a corporate entity, I don't think they would be keen on players throwing up Nazi salutes and denying the holocaust even though it's within their right to do so

This.

>miss my bus
>kneel in protest
>people around me start giggling

>It is far right to be defensive about your country

For real, trumpfags are cancer

>africa is a shithole
>american inner-cities are shitholes
>most niggers can only achieve wealth via sportsor rapping and still they whine about non-existent oppression.

Niggers are truly a pathetic race. They won't ever change their ways and the world would be better off without them.

But... that's what America is. How the US was founded.

It's far right to get butthurt about athletes kneeling during a song.

>millionaires kneeling during commercialball will stop racist cops from shooting black people

its such a lazy form of protest and it achieves nothing tbqh

>caring about any of this shit

politics are gay

>letting 100 niggers over run your rural retard university
>better

That's not really true though

>Implying the entire media and black twitter wouldnt literally explode if Brady started doing the roman salute during anthems

Hmm... bit of a difference between doing a gesture that's mainly associated with a genocidal government, on the one hand, and kneeling on one knee, on the other.

God the ((kneel + hand over heart)) is such a comp out.

Choose a goddamn side. Aleast the niggers who kneel or show a black power fist are doing it because they believe it. All the niglets that kneel and hand over heart are just afraid of both white people and black people getting angry at them.

Except you aren't being defensive about your country. You're just getting upset over people not standing up for a song.

Wonder if Trump's really just retarded, or if he's trying to distract from Kushner having pulled a Hillary with his emails.

and you're getting upset that he's upset

the facebook pages for the NFL and teams like the steelers and ravens are gold today
full of angry old men and "heroes" who defended israel in the 00's all in their feelings today over some people taking a knee

Oversimplification

The only people offended by this are civnat centrists. White nationalists are not offended by blacks making themselves even more disliked.

Sure. But claiming that the kneeling is some sort of great insult to the nation is even more than an oversimplification. It's just plain wrong. You have to be ideologically blinded to actually believe that.

Literally same salute US had prior to WW2. Its a civilized person thing

I'm not upset at all I'm just pointing out the flaw in his logic.

It's 100% true. This can't be more unassailable evidence

it's an insult to the nation because it was started by some commie asshole that hates the USA

>I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.

You know perfectly well what the optics of the Roman salute are. Get upset at Kaep praising Castro if you're gonna get upset at something, don't get upset at guys kneeling.

>multibillionaire who holds the highest political office in the world gets in a row with the multimillionaries of the arguably wealthiest league in the world over what's the proper attitude when a particular song is played during a sporting event

Why would anybody care, or get offended by any of this?

That's the same kind of logic as when SJWs say we have to change names of colleges that are named after slaveowners. Attack the idea, not the morals of the guy who brought it to prominence.
That's not an insult to the nation. It's an opinion about how the nation is handling things.

You just proved his point

explain how

This is why /box/ is the true patrician sport. Health issues and conduct scandals are irrelevant because everyone understands that the athletes are just going to do whatever they want anyway.

You can worship your bulls cock however you want, but dont expect others to be as low T as you

Smokescreens for both sides. This is a lot more hype than a stagnate congress full of criminals trying to avoid getting in trouble, or another week of mass injuries and CTE inflicted felons getting in trouble.

Are you kidding me? He called the nation (us) oppressive to black people. And then insinuated we're complicit in murder. That's why he's protesting the flag, the country, not individuals or even individual police organizations.

It's plain as day, you can't twist that one to conform to what you hope they mean by it.

Alt-rightists who are whining about the kneeling are really shooting themselves in the foot. Instead of being rational and keeping the focus on the issue of criminality in the black community and how it makes police shootings of blacks explainable by reasons other than racism, instead they're picking a fight with successful young black men playing a popular sport, who are doing nothing other than kneeling as a form of voicing their political opinion.
The transformation of the alt-right into SJWs is basically complete. People were getting tired of SJW bullshit, but the right has been whining so fucking much the last year that they're starting to get on people's nerves as much as SJWs ever did.

It isn't a big deal but retard conservatives go into a fucking autistic rage over anything they deem unworthy towards the country.

You spouted some buzzword ideological nonsense about a guy not presently involved in the protests because nobody will hire him, just like you wanted

So why do you feel insulted by it? Why not just think, "Hmm, that Kaep dude is stupid and he's wrong to protest, but whatever, I don't care if he protests." Why the butthurt? Insult to the nation? It's not like it's unique to what the black athletes are doing. You think people here on Sup Forums aren't insulting the nation when they insinuate that all leftists are insane traitors or that non-whites aren't real Americans? It's the same thing. Disagreeing with a particular aspect of what's going on in the nation isn't insulting the nation in essence or as a totality.

It would be different if there was any actual basis to the claims behind the protest.

buzzword is a buzzword fucko, you literally said nothing in your post except somehow claiming that Kaepernick has nothing to do with the protests

THE POINT IS THAT YOU SHOULD CARE AND IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE A FILTHY WHITE SUPREMACIST NASTY DIRTY RACIST

Well there is, but that isn't what sends them into a rage. Conservatives are too worried about patriotism and nationalistic bullshit and think harmless act of protest is hurting them for some reason. It's hilarious and I love how snowflakey they are about it

>the only people who don't like the kneeling are alt righters

wew lad

I don't give a fuck whether a player stands or not. I do care that they're protesting a non-existent issue (police brutality against blacks) and contributing to racial strife in this country.

>posting on Sup Forums is the same thing as doing something controversial at your highly paid highly publicized job and possibly costing your company money by doing it
Wow never thought of it that way...

People watch sports to escape the geopolitical circus.

The networks ignore this fact at their peril.

Kaepernick is actually a communist you fucking moron. He loves castro

>so why do you feel insulted by it

A few things, first off I'm an American. I think it's important for us to maintain our identity and unity as Americans first as that supersedes all other "identities" and makes sure we don't devolve into racial/political tribalism, the precursor to outright violence and national fissure. You know, the thing we're in the middle of right this second. I realize football players are generally complete idiots and unaware of the actual greater ramifications of their actions but this is not going to go their way in the long run.

No one cares about random tards on Sup Forums, they don't have a platform. Kaep didn't "disagree", he decided to take it to the country and make a statement in the most evident way possible, it is a battle line. There is positive discourse and then there is needless, combative displays. Do you think he wanted a "discussion"? He wears shock communist propaganda t shirts. The leader of this "movement" is a literal 13 year old minded commie edgelord. That is who you are in league with if you follow suit.

>well there is
No there isn't. Way more whites are killed by police than blacks, even per capita.

Kneeling in church is the protocol like standing for the Anthem is... what's so hard to understand?

I didn't say that. I was talking about the people who are whining and screeching about the kneeling. And I think that's mostly alt-righters.

>who fucking cares

The working class whites, who comprise 90% of the NFL's customers. The people who buy jerseys, buy season tickets, pay for red zone, and buy the beer/trucks/cars that are advertised during games.

Sunday used to be a day for working stiffs to kick back after a long week and eat, drink, relax, and zone out to some football. Now it's literally "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE: The telecast" every single game.

tldr; working class people don't want to be lectured on inequality and privilege by millionaires

The distinction is irrelevant to whether the action is insulting to the nation.

>Starts thread about kneeling controversy
>Gets upset people are talking about kneeling controversy

Actually if FB is an indicator it's semi-educated Gen-Xrs

If a dude kneeling during the fucking anthem pisses you off enough to the point of going into an autistic rage you are mentally disturbed.

good point, why is it ok for me to shit in a toilet but not on my boss's desk?