At 1230 (in 45 minutes) European Central Time our leader Merkel will make a powerful statement

At 1230 (in 45 minutes) European Central Time our leader Merkel will make a powerful statement

Apparently she wants the UK out as quickly as possible - maximizing damages to the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888
youtube.com/watch?v=ufSP62PU5W8
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

30 minutes! Get in here Sup Forums
mummy will speak soon!

Link?

It will probably be live on most sites in 15 minutes

Good for her.

But it may very well be her last act. Brexit is squarely her fault and a sign that she's a complete failure as a leader. Her policies have absolutely doomed us and this failed referendum is just the start.

If Merkel is not removed by August, Germany will become an international quarantine zone by 2020. Nobody will be allowed to escape from here. The country will be overrun by islamist militias and native Germans genocided or enslaved. Merkel must be removed within weeks to avoid this.

Sanctions and a total ban for british products. I want to see heads roll and british blood.

Germany doesnt buy British products, they buy halal only

German #RefugeesWelcome

We might have to reclaim some more bits of sea though

same

link?

Then who will buy your shit cars m8
Get cucked jerry bitch
Merkel is next

nobody asked your opinion, ahmed.

yes, starve them until they become the 51st US state or until they are weak enough to invade and establish anglo land as a slave colony

But british products are halal

LINKKKK

stream where?

>Merkel will make a powerful statement

Get those muzzies out before your country is destroyed

link?

I'm watching live on Norwegian TV... staring at an empty podium with 4 german flags and 2 EU flags atm...

Mummy will soon arrive on stage!

>Starve them
>Implying the UK isn't stronger than all of your trash continent combined

Or you elect them as president :^)

shares links to any stream and sub plz dont speak german

>czech faggot incredibly butthurt all morning by brexit
lel I wonder how much did you lose with the vote result

He would have jumped in front of a train like the Japs but the czech infrastructure is so bad the trains cant even kill you lmao

Hvilken kanal?

It's over Merkel, England has the high ground!

they literally arent. they can rely on their commonwealth which means usa will utterly dominate them or they can come crawling back, and germany wont be so kind at that point

this is a great day, you though the EU was designed for the aryan mans protection, in reality it was designed to protect the anglo from the aryan

ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888

When you elect a commie :^)

NRK.no

Vlad the Impaler descendant reporting in with congratulations for the UK, best of wishes and a question - where's the Refugees welcome queen's livestream?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR NOW

she must be offended by those german flags and asking for them to be removed

If it wasn't for the German push for centralization and a federal Europe with reducing powers or the national parliaments and their sovereignty, this would not happened.

The Brexit might be good for the British, they won't have to worry about unelected Eurocrats. Economically their might be some recession but that'll be only temporary. But I don't understand why will this change the migration at all. Britain has been flooding itself with Pakis, Indians, Bangladeshi and Africans anyway, regardless of EU. Why would be a good idea replacing the Polish plumbers, and the Hungarian waitresses with Nigerians and Pakis?

But for those European nations, who hold their sovereignty and oppose the idea of the federal European superstate, this is difficult day. Hungary certainly lost and ally againts Brussels and the Berlin/Paris axis.

>germany only
well you tried

MERKEL HEAR ME
we need Turkey and the Caucasian states to join, now.
they will fill in the spot of the UK.

Really?
fucking nazis

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I WATCH THIS

Bullshit. The French wanted to maximize damage. Mutti is supposed to be against it in order to save her exports.

Going 180° on that would be the most pro-EU political move she ever did.

>[Quintessentially Caucasian]

Holy shit Merkel confirmed tanks in 30 minutes

THIS SO MUCH

!!!

>he doesn't know the USA and britain are bros

Lol. Pathetic cowardly slavs wouldn't know about that kind of thing though.

Trump Merkel war when?

LIVE STATEMENT

RT THOUGH

Thanks bro

Well I hope she does because that will backfire like everything else the leftists have done lately. I predict a lot of tears for that cunt in the near future.

omg link please

>this is a great day
your butthurt doesn't really reflect this feeling

[Հայում է ծիծաղում]

Still waiting for mummy to arrive!

THANKS M80

live stream

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

thanks user, you da real MVP

it's okay UK

You can trade with us and accept our economic immigrants who are hard working conservative people who commits no petty crime like rape

right like canada is your bro
what actually makes you think im upset? delusion?

GET IN HERE

WE WW3 NOW

Thanks.

RT a shit

>making sure there are a bunch of german flags to pretend like merkel is nationalistic and loves germany

Nice try.

Fuck the Brits

>Prime Minister Boris announces reannexation of Heigoland and full naval blockade of the Continent

Bring it on you Aryan cunt

>mummy Merkel

I now regret having Norwegian relatives.

and the euro will take a hit. she will be blamed as buying power in the euro zone falls and other countries hold their own referendums

germany is in more trouble for having misrepresented the currencies market. not even sure if the ecb can buy their way out of this one

get in here NOW

The chinese have a complete disregard for human life, not sure if I hate you more than the muslims.

>dat walk of shame

its starting

When the rest of the EU falls in turn like a row of dominoes the USA will be able to dominate all of you.

SHE'S SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE OF HITLER!!!

i don't speak kraut though

M U T T I
U
T
T
I

> Wants to see heads roll

> Beheading

I knew we had some ISIS-rapefugees on Sup Forums.

>mfw the Eternal Kraut is at it again

We're actually closer to britain than canada.

IT OVER NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH ANYMORE

chinks are lower than dogs

We are now witnessing the transition and birth of the 4th Reich. Oh those crazy germans, will always find a way.

MERKEL IS CRYING I AM HARD RIGHT NOW

faggot china

Ok, but stop sending Fujian people, also Chinese 1st gen immigrants are sneaky as fuck and don't pay enough tax (their kids are all good though).

Yeah I don't speak Nazi, what is she whining about?

where are translations

#DestroyerOfTheWest should learn to speak english

It's in german you faggot.

>UK allowed to vote about Brexit/Bremain
>other member countries should have the same options considering the outcome
Mutti shitting herself since more members are going to follow the UK
ultimately crushing her communist dream

where the translation at, you fucking nazi?

TRANSLATE THIS NAZI SPEECH

"EUROPE IS DIVERSE"

REEEEEEE

Speak normal bitch

nazi wakarimasen desu

>mfw we send the boat stoppers to the British coast to stop the mainly Muslim and brown European navy from setting foot on the Motherland

A powerful statement would be her eating a bullet. If she'd do it live on tv I would even put off destroying her gravestone.

Junckers fugly lapdog.

You goddamn piece of shill shit, fuck off. You're like those fucking leaf posters the vast mayority of whom are likely using proxxies.

not likely, the EU was the USAs tool of domination. might go to russia, or it might birth a new nationalist alliance. either way its better than being under the jew world order

Fuck women in politics.
>something didn't go my way what should I do
>I know I'll cry and they'll feel bad

What is she saying omfg??

You can join Copa America now, UK.

Europe is diverse you brainwashed moron.
That does not mean shitskins have to be part of it.

yeah, couldnt find a one with a translation, but didnt know if it would have captions

checked

anyone got a jist? or will we have to wait