So are these guys ironically religious or do they actually think that texas is the new holy land...

So are these guys ironically religious or do they actually think that texas is the new holy land? Or are they just using religious symbolism because they're hipster pseudo intellectuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbBPve8A6yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

congratulations its none of those

I’m assuming they’re Christians (or at least Josh is). It’s simply a story that is being told. The only “ironic” element is the album cover.

It's simultaneously a celebration of Christian lore and their Texas culture
It's a concept album about angels returning and landing in Texas, not supposed to be a true story or a worship album

Maybe you should look into 'fiction', it's an interesting concept actually

congratulations its all of those

oh, so they're using religious symbolism because they're pseudo intellectual hipsters

no

I mean if you're the kind of person that people need to talk slow to and try to "talk in your language" to help you understand adult things, then yes, very good :)

imagine being this retarded

Um triggered much?

Stop being stupid, how is using religious symbolism from your faith "hipster pseudo intellectual"

Do you really need me to spell it out for you? Wow, you're dumber than I thought

no

This is a board of music discussion. If you have an agenda you can leave.

Here's your (You). Stop ruining this board.

Quit taking the bait holy shit

iffy niggas be like

The band and lead singer got a sort of hipster cormac mcartney type of deal going on

What albums do you like, OP? Send me a list of your favorite albums of all time.

OP here

Literally every single one of those Pitchfork core albums aren't even as good as BSSM.
>Weezer
>The White Stripes
>Converge
Bad.

you are dumb or you haven't been here very long

Not as dumb as you for not recognizing my dubs and thinking a generic Power Pop band, a boring Garage Rock band and a shitty Metalcore Band is better than the greatest Alternative Rock band of all time. Kill yourself, baiter.

That post is clearly a fucking joke making fun of OP you fucking moron. Jesus christ

Josh is daddy af

I know it's Sup Forumscore, dumbass. I was making a general comment on how many of the Pitchfork approved albums are shit compared to BSSM, regardless of his stupid joke.

RHCP sucks btw

I'm not going to listen to an album with a cover like that

Eat a cancer cell and let it destroy your body, nigger. I didn't even read your post, by the way (I screenshot it here).

someone in here shilling for rhcp tonight. first time i've seen it.

It's actually a post rock masterpiece. The album cover is ironic. It's not a meme or some album people like ironically, it's genuinely amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=FbBPve8A6yI

Oh man if that pisses you off never listen to or look up OM

omg i looked up OM and IM LITERALLY FUMING