YFW you realize that poor uneducated farmers who voted out because they hate migrants...

>YFW you realize that poor uneducated farmers who voted out because they hate migrants, will now have to see the same jobs positions occupied by white EU citizens competed for by the whole world, so white migrants can be replaced by more indians, pakistanis and africans

Well done fellow bongs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eat shit m8, it happened.

insert a rusty nail in your eye socket and fuck off

Today nothing of value was lost for the EU

i actually voted in, i've been working in london and i realize that most EU citizens actually pay taxes and are useful.

the problem are muslims in this country, but we are too big fannies to call them out.

so instead we scapegoat the europeans.

and now we can pepper our anuses for more poos in loos.

>so white migrants can be replaced by more indians, pakistanis and africans

Praise the Commonwealth!

Muslims will come to the UK regardless if you are in the EU or not, remember the Dublin treaty, which obligates you to give asylum to refugees ? Now, all the polacks and russian immigrants in the UK will be replaced by 3rd wordlers from poo in loo and jihad city

that's why i am mad as fuck and why people here (like the out voters) are retarded.

our main problem is the MUSLIM problem, and thanks to the referendum, instead of importing redpilled poles / hardworking whites from europe who pay taxes, we will kick these people out and increase our muslim numbers in the future.

thanks cucks.

>all the Sup Forums brits voting leave because they hate pakis
>only result of brexit isall the poles and czechs get kicked out only to each be replaced by three pakis, four indians and six nigerians
You LITERALLY cant make this shit up

>remember the Dublin treaty, which obligates you to give asylum to refugees ?

The Dublin Regulation you mean? Regulation 604/2013 of the European Union?

Something tells me that will soon lose a lot of relevance in the UK context...

it honestly boggles my mind how people don't understand this.

our muslim communities will keep replacing native britons with their birthrates, and all the jobs that were taken by white migrants wwill now likely go to more muslims/poosinloos.

great job britain.

Has it been established that the UK is going to kick all EU workers out though? What's been constantly said is that the UK wants to have control over it's immigration back.. Having control doesn't mean kicking everyone out, it means being able to make a selection.

If anything it's the Brits that are going to get kicked out of EU Member States...

>we can pepper our anuses for more poos in loos

You should just have made referendum to not accept more immigrants/refugees, it would be more effective than a brexit

EU workers will need to earn >35k to automatically qualify for a visa
we have lots and lots of jobs (the majority) which is below that. and now Pawel the white christian polish dishwasher will have to compete with Mahmout who is planning to spawn 11 muhammads in 11 years.

Why will you let Mahmout in though?

knowing our past track record and politicians, we will let in Mahmout and give him a free house.

the problem also is the millions of muslims already in who are breeding. white europeans could have helped offset that, but now we have no chance.

See the good side: it will speed up the civil war happening.

Nigel is saying that you will have an opportunity to create stronger ties with the commonwealth and I just cant see all those leafs and strayans working for minimal wage

Thanks to the media shit mongering against EU migrant workers, genuine workers and diversity of our white population will now be replaced by Mohammad's six children all bringing wives from Kebabistan and breeding fifty more Allahu Akbarbarians.

considering slavs cause more trouble than shitskins this is mostly a good thing

more freedom is a good thing, you can work out the details later

Freedom to what? Suck the teat of new trade rules which restrict access to markets in the EU and open the door to tariffs exploiting UK consumers.

All because a bunch of whiney low class scum though Jafar was from a European country? pfft

I can see UK's population exploding.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

Haha fuck fourth the reich

>considering slavs cause more trouble than shitskins

t. never met a muslim

30% white to 70% sand nigger. Then when 30% of the exploding population explode the remaining white population, officially the United Kingdom is a full Nine Eleven state.

What you said:
>considering slavs cause more trouble than shitskins this is mostly a good thing

What I read:
>I've never been outside of Buttfuck, Minesota

Fuck off pajeet we didn't call customer service

Pajeet is going to be the leading migrant in the UK now, thanks to such a massive work force and skilled labourers being the ones that'll meet the UK's upcoming points system to immigration.

Goodbye hard working every man attempting to make their lives better.

Hello entitled Pajeet and Kabar who have the wealth in their shit hole country to be given an education to a standard that allows them to invade the UK en masse.

In 50 years, the national dish will officially be currys and bhajis.

What i read
>YWEEE HAW BO I WUZ WATCHIN THEM TELEVISIONS AND IT SAID THEM GEERD DAMN COMMIES WERE AT IT AGAIN.