youtube.com/watch?v=5LLMsL3ttPo
youtube.com/watch?v=kxTDiqcBwB0
youtube.com/watch?v=HYZrowDEoPg
equineteurope.org/IMG/pdf/ebs_437_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that thread theme pic

oh god.

the fugg
I mean, I know how to pee without having to wash hands even tho I do wash them but that is autism

this is the reason I never go to /balk/

third for slovakian legs

Gibraltar deports 120 out-of-control monkeys to their native North Africa because they have lost their fear of people

The Barbary monkeys have acquired a reputation for attacking people

they can do this but they wont deport terrorists

kek

Confession time
I pee sitting down
>be 7
>father and I were ordered to do so by my mother because allegedly we always pissed all over the toilet seat
>be 20
>only pee standing up in urinals
>be afraid of peeing while standing because of the potential mess you'll have to clean

Gibraltar is like the size of my neighborhood, I think 120 out-of-control monkeys in that small space would probably cause a lot more damage than terrorists

>be me
>long dong
>every time I sit on toilet my dong brushes the inside of the saniter
feels bad desü

rate my setup

That's why we removed the eyes of all Bulgarians

so does mine but it's not particularly long t b h

I lmao at the idea of matriarchy.

don't put your laptop on the edge like that

>PS3
lmao nigger I have PS4
>wireless mouse

ROFLMAO piece of fucking shit kys

rate

>dorm

lithuanian/10 xx

pls be in London

Lmao what the fuck

~summoning slovak femanons legs~

>taking a photo in a weird angle where we can't really see your calves, feet, and only hinting at the best part in the middle

Don't be coy.

i'll support your efforts

>assfaggots

just look at the one I already posted

I believe theres some response, we just need more energy my friend. We CAN summon them!

i know it's no wizard hat but chippin in anyway

i can feel the astral binds stretching

it's just Zyklon B

We are almost there... Let me use that card to boost our powers even more!

the use of jewish magic is prohibited in this general. cease or be gassed.

slovak femanon, please just post any leg pic to stop this madness

have this one with my sexy pink socks

Rate

It's happening!

Legs are back on the menu, boys!

xd

nice, socks turn me on for some reason

pretty aesthetic

W-we made it! I'm so happy

Anyone in the hype wagon for yesterday's palace drop ? Did u drop anything l a d s ?

there was gay pride today in bratislava

I'm actually confirmed to be white
>freckles
>was blonde as a kid
>you can see my blue veins underneath my pale skin

how does it feel fucking shitskinned polacks?

hahaha

fucking mud races

I lmao at polacks pretending to be white when people with light skin are always bullied and
>you should get a tan!
kek every other nation tries to look as white as possible meanwhile polacks want to look like gypsies

nigger nation

no wonder polish whores fuck niggers, a nigger is everything a polack aspires to be
>dumb
>dark
>natural camouflage helps him steal at night

most of us were blonde as a kid, the thing to be considered white is to remain blonde you nigger

only 3rd wolders do, everyone else tans as much as possible

>be polack
>be an utter fucking creitn

only white people were blonde as a kid no nigger or a mexican or a chink were blonde as kids and guess what - vast majority of polack children have dark hair from the get go exactly like negroes

doesnt matter, if your hair is not blonde you are not white, nigger

This. Just look at those lovely tanned Slavic legs for proofs.

which confirms my point that polacks are subhumans since there are no blonde people here

But having skin like the finest cream milk, almost translucent in quality is pretty much god tier. Studies have shown that there is a very strong sexual selection in Europe towards white skin, light hair and eyes. We're pretty much still evolving to be whiter, ie: this isn't even our final form. Read pic related.

also see vids
youtube.com/watch?v=5LLMsL3ttPo

youtube.com/watch?v=kxTDiqcBwB0

and here's pic also

>Studies have shown that there is a very strong sexual selection in Europe towards white skin, light hair and eyes

Because this is what most Europeans look like

That was good day for this general.

>dubs
>dubdubs time
>right title
>edition
>fitting pic to edition
>pic with moonrunes has translation so actual people can read it
>link to old thread
based OP is based

but that's wrong, 8000 years ago we were pretty much brown. But then there were migrations from Asia and the middle-east, that mixed with the native Europeans at the time and we turned white. Around the same time the first man or woman with blue eyes was born, and so was the first person who could digest milk during adulthood. All those traits practically spread like wildfire all over the continent in a couple of centuries.

i am very dedicated

just watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it was even better than the first one

jesus christ Groot is the cutest thing I've ever seen, I could watch whole movie just about him

dear lord that creature is adorable

nice bulge. are you dom or sub?

you liked the first one?
It wasn't really memorable for me

>finally some wind and rain in Zadar

first one was typical marvel formula, second one was bit better sure but still I think its overrated to hell

I feel like I overpaid for my laptop.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYZrowDEoPg

GET IN HERE

you have beautiful lips

t-thanks *_*

I am back from beer festival
witness me

Buzerant fest 2017 in Pozsony

more like edugaytion haha

Hello friends :3

pretty gay

end my torment

I always laugh at ''suicide is coward's way out'' meme. How the fuck is being alive a feat of bravery? It takes more balls to hang yourself than to breathe.

well the first one is more simple yeah, but I think it's not a bad thing, I think of those "first" type of movies that their task is to leave impression, make an introduction. And I think that it did very well, not that it should have been movie of the year or anything like that. I just liked the idea of it, it wasn't spectacular in story sense or its execution.

Second one is even better though and I LOVE Groot. There will be even third movie so I wait for it now. I don't know if it's overrated but since a while I try to ignore what everyone else says and see how I enjoy it myself, unbiased. So I don't actually know how popular or hyped it is or even what rating it has, but my own rating's gonna stay my own.

That's not a rare feeling considering laptops are expensive in general. Anything you buy will probably feel like you paid too much for what you have. Where did it let you down, were you expecting more horsepower for games or general use? Or was it heat, or maybe loudness?

well I didn't buy this laptop for games but there are few old ones I like to always keep around and VTMB fucking slows down in the more well lit areas which surprised me considering it's a 2004 vidya and even on previous toaster PC it run without any FPS drops

facing the everyday life is hard therefore killing yourself is the easy way out

really low attendance. especially from gays since 95% were just normies there

>facing the everyday life is hard
yeah I bet normies who spend their entire lives in one giant cirklejerk and consider feeling sad for one day to be depression have it hard lmao

>I always laugh at ''suicide is coward's way out'' meme
it s true tho, when you shoot your self in head pain lasts a second and when you keep living with severe depression you constantly feel the pain

Anyone can breathe but if someone even considers suicide then that person is probably being tormented by one thing or another in life. So trying to keep breathing and staying not just alive but living your life no matter what pains and terrors haunt you is more brave in my opinion than just giving up.
and you dont know what's in people's lives behind Sup Forums. the very reason they come here could be that anything else is massive suffering.

Probably because it's integrated graphics and those can't handle certain settings very well, especially the graphics. For example, my grandma with my mom bought me laptop as surprise without telling me (dumbest idea ever, they bought shit but I loved it with my whole heart) in 2012 or 2013. It could run any games made until ~2010, so I could play quite a few which still looked good, including Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, although with quite low fps, but very playable. However, if I turned on anti aliasing on in San Andreas it would run like SHIT. I mean, barely 20 fps. And any game where I turned on shadows, it would drop like a hammer. The games where turning off shadows wasn't an option wouldn't be playable at all, even if they were from early 2000s. It's just graphics thing then.

you liked that they get you notebook or just the gesture?

there is nothing wrong with suicide
but normalfags hate it, cause they just can't imagine their life being so shit that they would kill themselves

normies hate it cuz it s selfish

forcing someone to keep being alive cause muh "it will get better" is selfish as well

I suppose both. I was really happy and excited, finally my old desktop which couldnt even run Bad Company 2 was gonna be replaced by a NEW laptop. I still didn't know much about laptops and I didn't know what was integrated or dedicated GPU or if Intel HD Graphics was good at all. I was actually sleeping, mom wake me up and gave me box in bed. I unpacked it and she was like "Will it be good enough? Are you happy?" and I was like "Uhh yeah sure, lets see, about same GHz as my desktop, intel graphics" etc... and me never having a laptop or good screen in my entire life it looked SO CRISP and good. Just after like few weeks of trying it I saw that it doesn't run anything better than my desktop, even same Bad Company 2 didn't really run.

Then after maybe couple of years I accidentally broke the keyboard by trying to open it up and clean it up, so I had to use external usb keyboard in FRONT of laptop all the time and then also touchpad somehow broke so I used mouse always too. Couldn't even carry it anywhere, even bed. Was really not even laptop then anymore. But I really loved it, not even as a gesture but as it was mine, it was for me. I am very sentimental about any little thing I have, always had big trouble trying to throw away even piece of paper or some trash because it's mine.

That's adorable shituanian.

>really low attendance. especially from gays
Is it any wonder?
Slovakia and Czecia are Europe's bible belt full of hillbillies and rednecks.

absolutely based
gas all the faggots

Parents cant into PCs. I know it
but fucking adult life sucks when I was teen and I got 500 euro pc I was so happy how it could run new games and such and now I built and payed myself 1000 for new high end one and I got bored with it after one game and I just browse internet on it!

Slovakia is literally savior of white race

no its suprising since in all news it was GAY PRIDE GAY PRIDE GAY PRIDE
and then almost no one came except for NGOs employees + some exhibitionist gays.
And they somehow want to convince people that photo related is 2000 people attendance

I see a heterosexual couple and I'm confused

lesbians. left one is dyke.

If you divided Pooland A and Pooland B I bet these colours would be completely different

What's the point of being a homo girl when your gf is literally undistinguishable from a man?
I mean look at her, unless you check the content of her pants you will never know

evening lads
>maps without sources
i wish Sup Forums would stop behaving like retards and reposting this maps and similar ones.
unfortunately 90% of this board isn't even 18 years old, so i guess i expect too much

>and I got bored with it after one game and I just browse internet on it!
I know, right? When I started working in 2015 my first purchase with first salary was a new smartphone and in summer of 2016 after first vacation in Czechia, I bought a new 700 € laptop when I came back home. It was on discount, around 900 € originally. It can run Battlefield 1, GTA V, new 2017 games not so much anymore at least not on high details but still very playable for few more years.

I always kept dreaming of building a new PC, always putting together parts in pcpartmaker, dreaming how I will finally save up and make ~1200 € gaming PC. Then I said fuck it, bought a laptop mostly for games as well as I saw how expensive desktop will be anyway and that I will need portability of laptop at some point. Then I played few games for like few months and I don't even play anything on it anymore except for coop games and occasional multiplayer. Haven't touched a game in like few months tho. However I am still glad because I can at least run games past 2010 now which is great for some older coop games like Borderlands which I couldn't run at all previously.

You finally eventually come to realize that there's better stuff to spend money on.

that map is legit i saw the source on reddit

1. Poo-poo Pee-pee
2. opinions???????

>Slovakia is literally savior of white race
Too bad the entire eastern part of your country is overrun by gypsies.

Tbqh pride parades are terrible, because they don't serve their purpose anymore, which used to be fighting for gay rights and showing people that gay people do exist. Nowadays everyone knows the latter, and civil rights aren't won on the streets anymore. It's pointless and creates lots of harmful stereotypes. The state decides what rights do LGBT folks have. The collapse of nation states can't arrive soon enough.

equineteurope.org/IMG/pdf/ebs_437_en.pdf