Lose £350 billion in TWO HOURS (this could pay for the EU for FOUR YEARS)

>lose £350 billion in TWO HOURS (this could pay for the EU for FOUR YEARS)
>gonna lose Scotland
>gonna lose Northern Ireland
>pound at its lowest since 1985
>even Bank of England admits we're fucked

Sup Forums basement dwellers:
>"HURRR INDEPENDENCE DAY"

Fuck it, face it. We fucked up, and there ain't going back.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/quote/GBPUSD:CUR
youtube.com/user/LaughingAtLiberals/videos
blogs.ft.com/westminster/liveblogs/2016-06-22/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up cuck.

A question to the Bongs. If you lose Scotland and Northern Ireland, will Brexit be worth it?

Stop being a coward. Fucking pathetic.

Go move to EUROPE if you want to be a cucked slave.

>m-muh benefits

Lose it to whom?

Congratulations from Denmark.

I wish, we would do the same

This is going to be fun to watch...

>""""""United"""""" Kingdom

No they didn't. They are prepared for way worse, that's what they said you cunt.

yes because those two are just leeches and the EU is going to burn away in 8 years

>British people will clean toilets in Poland in my lifetime

Your nose is showing, Schlomo

London is wanting to go too
Rural and industrial Britain has fucked our shit up

#duckthecuck

The ignorance of this post is shocking.

The FTSE has already remade half of what it lost, as has the pound.

Scotland won't leave because the funadmentals are still against it. They still don't know what currency they'll use, they'll have to be in a waiting list for the EU, and they won't even have 10% of the oil they thought they would.

Everyone in Northern Ireland knows it's economic suicide to leave the U.K and join the state the South is in, and they'll have to forgo the NHS

The Bank of England said that we'll be fine.

Even then, the ability to hire and fire my lawmakers is something worth a temporary economic setback.

well memed tbqh not much we can do about that

This is awesome
>conservative tears as the Brexit passes
>independent tears as the economy sinks

Kek has given onto us mightily in comedy and leks

You fucked up big time.
Still, good luck for the future.

They are parasites. Good riddance I say.

We can just call them K now

I thought progressive liberals reject materialism?
Why is all I hear
>muh money wah wah wah
This is bold progress and change, something liberals always write fanfics about.

Turns out self declared progressives are a bunch of scared kids who hate change.

I directed that question to Brits not Yanks. You probably don't appreciate the significance the United Kingdom with all its members holds. I'm sure all of Britpol would prefer to see the Union intact and see Scotland and the North as far more than "leeches"

Yeah the army would set London straight and the Irish and Scottish will come crawling back when the EU dies.

>londonistan

>lose 350 billion in two hours
Are you this fucking retarded ?

Currency value changes all the time. It is natural that after the brexit uncertainty people would sell and that the value of the GBP would drop.
Right now it's back on the rise. It's 3% down from what it was yesteday. After brexit it was at 6% down.

You remainers disgust me, you're as bad as the working class scum that voted for leave.

>giving a shit about fiat currency or cars

Well what do you expect when the decision to Brexit comes from the votes of literally the stupidest fucking people in your region?

A bunch of peasants - who are so fucking mentally challenged that they can't even secure their jobs from foreigners who can't speak the language - decided Brexit.

It's like appointing the workplace retard as head of operations.

Who cares where you directed it? Doesn't take a natural born citizen of Britain to see how it financially kept Irish and Scottish stable and they' be retarded to bail on it with the EU on the brink of collapse in which they would lose everything.

>the amount of pro-eu shilling on pol
The jews are running scaried about losing control

How fucking bluepilled can you be? Youre falling in the kikes trap you fucking disgusting traitor. Heil ukip heil farage fuck the eu

we played with forces beyond our knowing we tapped into some dark energies to make BREXIT happen

there is always a price, PRAISE KEK

>muh shekels!

KILL YOURSELF JEW

Special K.

>gonna lose Scotland
>gonna lose Northern Ireland
>pound at its lowest since 1985

That is all meaningless ephemera. What matters is the ability to come on 4 chan and write-

>A question to the Bongs. If you lose Scotland and Northern Ireland, will Brexit be worth it?

You're all worthless and you drain money out of England like barnacles on a tired old whale. Northern Ireland would literally collapse overnight without England's support, we subsidise them to some absurd figure every year.

Would we be sad to see you go? Certainly. Do we *need* you? No, not in the least. It's your loss.

If anything it would amuse both me and Lord Kek greatly to see the EU welcome two tiny quasi-countries that can't contribute jack shit and will end up sucking more money out of the donor nations. Because that's just what they need right now, isn't it?

M8 if you cant handel the happenings then get of Sup Forums.

So why aren't you all starving in the streets?

Oh thats right, it was just some banker faggots shorting currency swaps with their fake derivative money. Everything will be back to normal by Monday.

Gee, glad you finally figured out yourselves.

>Scotland won't leave because the funadmentals are still against it
But the fact Scotland and NI wants to be in EU will create a schism in the UK. Although i don't think NI will leave, Scotland may find the impetus to do so.

That's projected, you dip. Everyone's just worried about Brexit while the EU itself and the Pound Sterling haven't been doing well lately anyway.

If someone told me I had to choose between

A) a North American Union, putting US, Mexico, and Canada under the control of a vague group of bureaucrats

or

B) An economic depression
I choose B. Every goddamn time.

You don't "lose" something until you have a moment of realization, e.g. when you dispose of something.

>Implying you didn't short the pound

Alarmist remaincuck please go back to where you came from.

sweden is britains canada

What this bong said

Scotland are cucks who almost kept us in the EU

>yfw seeing this chart

You'll be fine. This is all orchestrated to make you think this was a bad decision. In reality, what is going to change? Is everyone going to suddenly stop trading with the UK, the fifth largest economy in the world? No.

You should suggest some in downtown Malmo. ; )

Short-term economic losses are nowhere near as important as long-term sovereignty Britain has gained

And I doubt the UK will lose Scotland or North Ireland

Tax money isn't spent on shoes and butter biscuits you dumb kraut fucker. That money could go to helping the homeless or the unemployed.

>It's Brexit's fault the UK lost money
>Not the sketchy as fuck day traders who can jew over an entire country to save their shekels as soon as something looks a bit shaky.

>I wish, we would do the same
Sweden aswell.
Lets round up Finland and Norway and create the Nordic Union

They were just forced out of the EU when they voted overwhelming in favor of remain, you can try to minimize it all you like.

bloomberg.com/quote/GBPUSD:CUR
just going to keep posting it since you stay idiots dont know its checkable online and updated constantly

The rich and "educated" want their positions and money secured by European Cuckdom while the "poor" and uneducated wish to see their country and people free from such slavery. Your gold pocketwatch is showing Mr.bourgeoisie.

>Exports

How is this bad?

fuck off ahmed

I think this is where our American experience differs from the continentals. Our heritage is one of triumph and self-determination; they are a people wanting to be ruled.

What gibsmedats will Scotland want to remain part of the UK?

Also, united Ireland when?

a phoenix can only be born from the ashes. but Britain will rise. rise rise. Rise Rise. RISE RISE.

"losing" Scotland is a good thing. They're Sweden 2.0 waiting to happen.

Higher education....You mean like this ?
youtube.com/user/LaughingAtLiberals/videos

where is it from?

BoE inject £250 billion to protect Sterling
>banks have 130 billion of "new capital" and only 600 in "good" liquid assets
The merry go round goes round

>>gonna lose Scotland
>>gonna lose Northern Ireland

Only if you give them up. It's not like they joined you willingly in the first place.

you forgot the fact that the jobs taken up by white europeans will now have to be competed for by the whole world, and even more shitskins will come to the UK.

Yes and fuck anyone comparing Brexit to Texas seceding. Stupid analogy.

Aldi headoffice worker here.

We're already being told to raise prices across the board, poor people are gonna get fucked by this.

>mfw this irony

I see you EU shills are having one last push of life before succumbing to deaths sweet embrace.

Deffo. One banana? £12 please and a wage cut

what?
When you are creating something and selling it to other countries, you are making money. Its good for your GDP, Pajeet.

Financial Times

blogs.ft.com/westminster/liveblogs/2016-06-22/

>I don't know how market forces work

So lads, who will be next to leave? My vote is on a Putin-backed Visegrad.

>UK doesn't have to pay for other people's shit
>UK can actually regulate their own boarders
>Northern Ireland might actually go back to Ireland
>Dollar will stabilize after awhile almost like nothing happened
>No longer have to be a bureaucrat's bitch
>Nationalism might actually exist
Thank fuck

Problem is the UK creates nothing of value.
All their products can be found on the European market but cheaper.
Brexit fucked them and sooner or later Sup Forums will see it to.

>Scottish independence party highest party there

If having an independence party as your main political party doesn't do it nothing will. Why?
Because the scottish are cucks. Go look up the policies they think are good for an Independence party

>I don't know how to read English or infer meaning properly.

i want this to become reality after all those years i think that Poland deserves to get revenge on brits
FUCK THE UK

Looks to me like those uneducated boobs are smart enough to vote for their own economic interests.

Banks fucked up for not preparing for Brexit. They gambled on remain and they lost. Meanwhile Soros, who hedged with gold, is rubbing his filthy jew hands and laughs at the rest of the world.

Losing money from markets at times like this was to be expected. It's temporary market panic as rich people are panicing over their investments. It will straighten itself out once idiots realize that it's not the judgement day.. yet.

>>gonna lose Scotland
Possible but Doubt it. Scottish national party is on the rise. But even they realize that if not union then alliance with England is preferable to union with the Krauts.

>>gonna lose Northern Ireland
Same as with Scots

>>pound at its lowest since 1985
Markets panicing. Will straighten itself out or cause a global crisis not sure which would be preferable at this point.

>>even Bank of England admits we're fucked
Bank of England is pro-EU and pro-NWO organization for crooks and cucks to sit around and push their political agenda by spewing economical equivalent of medieval monk-latin.

>lose scotland

you mean drop them right?

reminder there are more UKIP supporters than there are scottish people kek

>free food
>move to smaller apartment
>have to pay taxes
>have to work

Face it, Jimmy. You fucked up. Moving out of your parent's house was a bad idea!

>mfw making loads of money today because I believed in the memes

Losing Scotland would make Britain even more right wing then yes?

>Let's say it together!

LITTLE BRITAIN
I
T
T
L
E

B
R
I
T
A
I
N

The English don't care about NI or Scotland. They contribute nothing and cause endless headaches with their crying.

>tfw from East Yorkshire
I haven't really involved myself in all of this, either way.

I think it's going to be funny, though. People that voted remain aren't going to get the Nazi armageddon that they're crying about and people that voted leave aren't going to get their 100% white paradise that they were hoping for either.

>If
More like when It's going to be funny, either way. Enjoy your united Ireland.

Even fucking better.

you realize we pay for scotland right?

we'll be glad to be rid of them

>(this could pay for the EU for FOUR YEARS)
yeah for the MEMBERSHIP

not for the horrible economic consequences and poverty

>>even Bank of England admits we're fucked
LMAO
Yeah man we should totally listen to them, they have our best interests in heart.

all eastern yoropoor butthurt damn also scotland and northen ireland isn't going anytime soon

Seriously, fuck Scotland.

The Atlanta metro area has a larger population, and higher gdp despite being overrun with niggers. The Scots are fucking drag on the UK economy.

>Y-yes dear, u-um who was that Swedish """"asian"""" looking man you just made friends with on facebook?
-Of course honey, i-it's none of my business, you're r-right.

Once upon a time people paid for independence with blood. Be glad that the U.K. got away with merely pissing off multinational banks.

underrated post

all you basement-dwellers living in random buttfuck nowhere coastal towns are going to feel this much more than I am.

I'm in London. I'll be fine.

>all these cuck lefty shills getting BTFO

glorious day