Americans took this bus every morning during years haha

Americans took this bus every morning during years haha

I took a bus and a coach every day, fucking national parks.

I walked

My school bus looked like this

Ok then frenchie

I find the thought of these very comfy.
Just imagine, waiting at the bus stop with your friends talking about stuff and then go in the bus to exchange banter with schoolmates for 15-30 minutes.
We just walked.
There is something oddly comfy and enjoyable about private group busses.
Every time we had a schooltrip the bus "chaos" was usually a highlight. Can only imagine how cool this would have been if it was every day before school.
Lucky burgers

Why did you get a school bus? Billionaire or disabled?

my mom drove me

i walked across the street cause i live right across from my elementary school. then 4 blocks when middle school came. then 7 blocks when high school came round.

>waking up at 6:30 or earlier when you're 10 years old is comfy
"No."

After school rides were the comfy times. School's out and now you and your buds are getting ready for some mischief.

>Every time we had a schooltrip the bus "chaos" was usually a highlight.
Because you would go together with the entire class you know. Normal school buses just have maybe 3 of your friends that live in the same area as you. Other than that kids from other classes (and in case of the buses here normal commuter adults).

In third grade my friends and I took over the back half of the bus every day on the way home and we were rowdy as FUCK. Those were some good times.

oooh, so rowdy

>he didn't ride his bike to school
how do you guys do it?

>how I got to school 7-8 months of the year
>in summer by bicycle/moped

I biked 4 miles to school and back :(
At least I had some toned legs and butt.

School buses are overcrowded, non-air conditioned shitboxes that are absolutely miserable to ride. Pretty much the only advantage they have is that they're built like fucking tanks, so accidents resulting in death are exceedingly rare.

That's like what turks do here in public transport.
No offence

I was a weird kid but the bus rides were actually really comfy. I looked forward to them. I'd get on the bus and put on some tunes to start my day and right about at that time in the morning my adderall would kick in and I'd get a tiny bit of euphoria along with a big boost of focus and I'd just zero in on the music until I reached school. After school when my addy wore off I would spend my busrides corrupting the minds of the underclassmen by telling them the wildest things. pretty fun.

school buses are for little kids or kids who live too far away
In high school before I had a car I had to be at the bus stop at 5:30am and the bus ride was an hour long

On public transport that's a different story. On a school bus it's ok.

MEMORIES
I remember my first time on the bus when i was nervous as fuck. I sat by the qt and just put my head against the window.

First interaction with a girl without my parents around and was really hyped. I pulled out my gameboy that i forgot in my backpack and she told me "You're not allowed to have that!".
She told the bus driver and i had to wait a month to get it back. I still know her today and went to a party of hers recently.

She is still a cunt to this day but my god i'd hate fuck her.

imagine every day taking the bus Just to go to school this full
this is a big bus but mine was very small
saddly i've never made new friends expecially female friends(my school was full of males) because i was and i still am autist with girls

this "big" was the bus
now they are even smaller

I just took a public bus, then walk home with friends