Bond

Everyone has been talking about Hardy and Elba but I personally would like to see Bale take on this role. He's a great actor and can handle a variety of styles. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OjWI-5CObq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you want to be Bond when you were Batman, who is a far cooler character? James bond is a step down.

There will never be another classy bond. it ended with brosnan, it's over

It's not about one or the other though. If he was Bond he would have been both then. Plus look at him, he's pretty perfect.

This.

Although Elba would be good in the role (not even meme-ing).

Not if I get my way.

Except Bond isn't black. That's like making Shaft white.

James Bond is an awful franchise and Bale has said he doesn't want to play Bond.

I'd like Tom Hiddleston as James Bond

Bond is balding.

Sean Connery was the only one that fit

>2018-1
>implying women around the world wouldn't be falling for that big black cock

Step aside white man, there's a new stud in town.

Bond is supposed to be a typical Englishman, what the fuck is this Black Bond meme?

if he were younger maybe, but he's too old now, same problem with Elba, they're not going to commit to a 3 movie deal over 6-8 years when they could do more varied projects.

Bond is an anchor around the neck.

>That's like making Shaft white.

>any year
>implying a well off black man at a 1%er party would not immidiately arouse suspicion

fuck black Bond, it's time for a female Bond!

>implying he wouldn't pretend to be Arab

It used to be great until recent years. As for Bale, he also said the same thing about Solid Snake which is a shame because he's pretty perfect for both.

Some Sony Exec bitch wrote an email about how Idris Elba could be a candidate for Bond and it exploded from there, it's the easiest way to trigger people

Anyone can be English, user. Nationality is only a certified piece of paper from the government say ingwhere your mom decided to shit you out

Better than black Bond but I'd prefer not changing the character much. New female characters can always be created.

But not anyone can be a typical Englishman. Black people make up 3% of British people. Add wealth and class to that and you may as well make it 1%

>(not even meme-ing).

t.memer

I'd be alright if they gave Moneypenny a real role. I felt like she was cooler, but still kinda wasted in the last movies

David Gandy should be bond tbqh

I would embrace that. Heck, give M some action, I would like to see her using kick ass in a scene.

This.

I hate him in capeshit but after seeing High Rise & reading the Bond books I think he'd be perfect

No thanks

>the author himself lived just long enough to say he was too much of a thug to play Bond.

Nah mate

Ironic check em

Jesus Christ they already gave M, Q AND Moneypenny too much action shit to do in Spectre.

Just wait 50 years

Yeah but that film was done poorly. I just want one scene with M in fisticuffs with a group of people. Q, I don't really give two fucks about and Moneypenny didn't really add much in my opinion.

Then they'll all be gone.

>M in a fistfight with a bunch of people

Fuck this I'm out.

he'd be a great villain for a bond movie
and ex spy who went rogue and shit

Why does everyone want a Bond that's 100 years old?
Get someone that's 33-35 so that we actually can get a couple of movies before the actor looks like current Sean Connery.

Don't be a sickle sell out

That would probably appeal to him more too.

Some actors stay pretty young looking despite their age. You also have to look at the design of Bond by Fleming himself. He looks older than 33-35 in that because age tends to imply experience.

Bale has too much hair

It should be either Fassbender or Hiddleston.If Elba was younger I'd be ok with him too.

You wish

I could totally see Fassbender too!

He can get his hair styled.

I think Fassbender would bring more to the role than Hiddleston but I'd prefer Bale to both.

bond also isn't 13 different people

Did someone say he is?

But if a 40 year old is going to play Bond for 10-15 years you'll get another Craig or Moore. And that's just something that no one want.

>posting this even ironically

After what you guys did to the Rhodesians and South Africans, you honestly deserve what you're getting. It's only fitting that a former great empire become a colony itself

>Except Bond isn't black. That's like making Shaft white.
youtu.be/OjWI-5CObq8

Start at 4:05

England has magic soil that makes any jigaboo that steps on it becomes English.

I don't think it will with the right cast and crew.

I'm Irish, what did I do to them again? Please remind me. Also, I'm pretty sure the Brits responsible for that shit are mostly dead but way to keep the hate alive.

Is there supposed to be a point to this?

superman was casted by different actors in films and even a tv show - always white.
same with batman, spiderman, some x-men characters. imagine storm being casted by a white girl, or jean by a hispanic girl. same with a black bond