The patricians choice

The patricians choice

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shenizh/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 some contrarian cockwod posts yeezus cause its le best XD

More like the life of gay lol

MBDTF > Yeezus > Late Registration > College Dropout > TLOP > 808s > Graduation

Still find Graduation to be the best even though critics say it's shit in comparison to his other albums

nope it’s yeezus

oh look there he is

t. soyboy

epic

soylent drinker

GOT EEMM

which version is it?

soybean lover

Sillybean

By far his best album and it's not even close. Congrats on the good taste OP

Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy just jumped over jump man

no one thinks this lol

is that kims ass?

yo i fucking love graduation

No its mine

no its some instagram thot

Late Registration > The College Dropout > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > Yeezus > 808s > The Life of Pablo > Graduation

This

I think Graduation is definitely his worst, but in terms of pure enjoyability, I would put it at number 1 or 2 in his discography.

If you enjoyed it the most, what makes it the worst? That doesn't make sense to me

Put College Dropout at the end, LR in the middle, flip it around and then this will be correct

I’m not even a Kanye fanboy, but can we just take a moment to recognize how fucking good his whole discography is? The man hasn’t made a single bad album and he’s been making music for 10+ years.

Yea that's kinda why he's talked about a lot

>good morning
>champion
>stronger
>flashing lights
>homecoming
never understood why this album got hate
admittedly drunk & hot girls and barry bonds are terrible but the rest of the album more than makes up for it

makes u wonder how many songs hes tossed to the side. Dude has to have at least a few full projects of dropped songs we will never hear

>Put College Dropout at the end
embarrassing taste

Enjoyability doesn't equal good. Drunk and Hot Girls is really fun to sing along with, but it's pretty much agreed to be Kanye's worst song. Also, the entire album sounds awfully dated. Stronger, Good Life, and The Glory are fun when you're drunk as fuck and want something nostalgic, but he's released so much better material before and after this album.

It's a guilty pleasure.

link?

this

instagram.com/shenizh/?hl=en

Normie garbage

>drunk & hot girls
It's good and fun to listen to. I never understood the hate for this song, also nice instrumentals

Watch the throne was not good nor is cruel summer although that's a compilation

jesus

yeah yikes, her ass is probably her best asset. her face is fucked

nice