Why are there so many sissy boys in the world today? I doubt it's solely anime culture ruining men

Why are there so many sissy boys in the world today? I doubt it's solely anime culture ruining men.

anime is power. anime can break your tiny anus, remember it.

escapism mostly,
you're right

I hate how sissy faggots have tainted anime posting with their gay shit. You can't post anime anymore without people assuming you're some mentally ill tranny.

watching anime in adult is mentally ill desu

first time i agree with a nippon in something
good job kaz

Sexual frustration, same reason you've got an alt right, the whole culture wars thing in the West is about women refusing even pity sex for beta whites

Back when arranged marriage was a thing and women weren't equal the female distribution between males were close to the ideal 1:1.
Nowadays that distribution ratio favors Chad who gets all the women, and non-Chads are left with nothing. So it's no wonder they're seeking for replacement product.

pretty sure there's more than that

Chemical contamination on food. White has many gays.

I bet its the jews

Not really, guys who had their fill of pussy and settled one with a girl they do actually kinda love are too busy enjoying life , they fantasize about co-workers or getting their wife to agree to a threesome.

You become a sissy or an alt righter if you're frustrated into perversion.

Nah

What's your take on it then?

this desu

People who don't have sex will just get very invested in some (non)hobby and delude themselves in it.
Politics are just the filler of the decade so they are more about it.

What makes a sissy boy a sissy boy?

It IS because of anime. Anime used to be hardcore, now it's moeshit. And now society is ass. Manime FTW

That's not exactly a radically different position.

Nah, you're describing people who get into trannies and politics as virgins who never fucked pussy.
In reality it's different but similar

estrogen and tumblr?

Tap water.

Same difference, I don't actually expect half the people who claim to be kv here really are, I mean we are talking extreme losers

probably the jews put something in the food, water, also brainwashing the young minds with their news and education

Thing is, labelling an audience or a movement as "virgin dwellers" shows a lack of interest for who you are talking about and reduces it to a position where their opinions are not worthy

They're aren't, you're merely spending too much time on niche Internet sites where a small amount of such individuals are capable of abusing anonymity to cast a large shadow.

aint nothing wrong with it

cuteness

Being overcome with nihilism is the defining feature of the millennial generation. It manifests in going to raves, watching netflix alone and putting stuff up your butt.

fuck off with your logic dumb aussie faggot

getting my dick hard even though I'm straight

きもっ more like きもちいい lmao

Sperm counts appear to be plummeting throughout the Western world, according to a large study of men around the world.

An international team of scientists analyzed data from nearly 43,000 men in dozens of industrialized countries and found that sperm counts dropped by more than half over nearly four decades.

Lower testosterone levels

>yfw higher testosterone makes your dick smaller
>yfw homos and trannis have bigger dicks on average

You wouldn't be so mean if I was milking your cock right now.

pls be in Dusseldörf

I think German people are pretty cool, but unless you are a female, I will have to decline your generous offer.

Nope, it's animes fault.

this but unironically.

Inb4 Hans gets arrested for hate speech.

At least escapee Hans will remain safe.

>implying its a bad thing

This 2bh

Euthanize sissy men now!

but we run all important western countries.

>I doubt it's solely anime culture ruining men.

You're wrong then.

Only thing you run is cock up your ass, fabboi.

>their opinions are not worthy
This is the truth. No matter that they elected a president or how many people they kill chimping out thier opinions, their views, are worth shit.

its only happening to wh*Tes and to a lesser extent asians

>to a lesser extent
Come on chang we all know this shit started in Asia

in the past they just got raped and killed

it started in Japan than spread to Korea than it spread to china

sissy boys are obedient sluts for their alpha male betters, they are happy this way

That's fucking disgusting.

All it comes down to is a lack of social and sexual contact.
There are so many lonely white males today who want to be loved, regardless of the implications.