When will Europeans elect a non leftist politician?

When will Europeans elect a non leftist politician?

europe is not country

the UK already has
Macron is a centrist
eh, a lot of Europe has 2bh
what said

we went from centrist to slightly to the right of centrist over the last 20 years

During the 8 years of Obama Americans prided themselves over being more progressive than other countries and legalizing marijuana and gay marriage and shit and now that they elected the orange turd they suddenly think themselves the bastion of conservatism ahead of everyone else in the world.
What a fucking joke.

when drumpf stops being an embarassment

We are currently ruled by a conservative leader

Our Prime Minister has been (center) right since 2002.

We never had a government without a right wing party ever.

In fact, our biggest party is right wing (corporate shills), our second biggest party is right wing (Wilders) and our third biggest party is right wing (conservative christians).

The fourth biggest party, well, they are liberals. Economically right and socially left.

>Merkel
>actually having strong beliefs about anything
That's what I found so funny about all the praise she got from retarded leftists after Trump won. They don't actually know anything about Merkel, just that she's a woman and she let some brown people into Europe. In reality she flip flopped on refugees and gay marriage and is very similar to Trump in that she has no real beliefs except what she thinks her supporters want to hear.

protectionism is leftist

That's a bit unfair to say. Just because she is ready to drop her beliefs when the political reality requires it, doesn't mean she hasn't any in the first place.
I feel like letting in refugees was a think she felt particulary strongly about, and she is only slowly dropping her stance because of the pressure in society.

>he UK already has
no it has not

A conservative leader wouldn't open up the borders and let in hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants.
>That's a bit unfair to say. Just because she is ready to drop her beliefs when the political reality requires it, doesn't mean she hasn't any in the first place.
I'm sure she has beliefs. Those beliefs, however, do not align with the right-wing. She was certainly a good little communist in the DDR.
>she is only slowly dropping her stance because of the pressure in society.
There was already tremendous pressure on her when she opened up the borders. Hmmm, I -wonder- if there's an election coming up in Germany that would make her temporarily change her stance slightly....

to be, beeing a conservative means upholding existing values. Helping people who are feeling from war is a value that existed in western society for quiet some time.

>She was certainly a good little communist in the DDR.
She wasn't a member of any political organization in DDR

Meanwhile at the Dutch/Belgian border during WW2. A lethal electric fence. :^)

I mean WW1.

i am not entierly sure how this is related to my post

we didn't allow fleeing belgians to come in our country in ww1

UK is controlled by the right wing party

Ireland has a right wing leadership

Germany is run by a right wing party

Spain voted for the right wing party

France voted for a centrist thats turning out to be pretty right wing

Netherlands - center right

Portugal - center right

Austria - center

Switzerland - right wing

Russia - right wing

Poland - right wing

Italy - center left

Greece - left wing

The fact is you don't pay attention to European politics and are so indoctrinated by American political discourse that you probably think the Democrats are leftists

>to be, beeing a conservative means upholding existing values. Helping people who are feeling from war is a value that existed in western society for quiet some time.
Do you aspire to be a Eurocrat? A line like that would please the Commission.
Helping people is a good thing, yes. But responsibility is a core tenet of conservatism. And it is most certainly irresponsible to let in all of these immigrants without so much as checking if they qualify for asylum, or even who they are.
I also find it interesting how you're trying to tap into "western values" for your argument, yet many of these migrants do not hold western values, or are against them entirely.
But if you decide to say that this is all still "conservative," then people will look even farther to the right for the answers they want.

>She wasn't a member of any political organization in DDR
Well, she was apart of the Freie Deutsche Jugend, but I concede that most East German youth were apart of it anyway.

I just said that upholding human rights is a conservative value in western world.
I don't really wanna get in the discussion about my own personal beliefs here

>I just said that upholding human rights is a conservative value in western world.
Remember that "human rights" is a very flimsy term.
>I don't really wanna get in the discussion about my own personal beliefs here
I'll respect that then.

The problem with human rights are that they aren't up for debate. While the definitions of them are quite dated.

For example: we when asylum seekers here get rejected they get go into appeal all the way to the supreme court. This can take like 9 to 12 years or something. No normal Dutch person would go to the supreme court and waste a decade on that shit, but all the refugees do.

In the meantime the refugees get entire families here. And then we have to deport 10 year old children who never set foot outside of our country.

All because refugee organisations thought it was a good idea to draw the proces out as long as possible. And instead of wasting 10 years rotting away in a camp he could have build a life up somewhere else long ago.