Hey Sup Forums I just found out my father has stolen hundreds of dollars from me (maybe thousands at this point)...

Hey Sup Forums I just found out my father has stolen hundreds of dollars from me (maybe thousands at this point). I'm going to make arrangements for rectifying this and try to get my money back tomorrow, but in the meantime can you recommend me some come angry music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c
youtu.be/DFyU6NFrfFM
youtube.com/watch?v=9C_W6BBynJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will post what i have

youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c

youtu.be/DFyU6NFrfFM

Where is the rage core chart

that's rough to hear op. good luck getting it back. listen to this in the meantime

This isn't a very angry album. Fugazi in general is subdued and placid for a hardcore/post-hardcore band.

yo these are some of my faves. Good memories with those albums.

my bad, sorry. i thought it was pretty angry when i last listened to it, must be me perceiving it as such due to it's genres.

unironically, ignore the politics and this is a pretty solid angry album.

I mean, Minor Threat is pretty fucking angry. So let's go with that.

If this doesn't get you fucking ripped there's something wrong with youyoutube.com/watch?v=9C_W6BBynJQ

here's a classic

I actually don't know if this is more sad or angry... maybe like, frustrated? Peak Death though.

Also good shit that I love. I'm a total metal pleb though, I listen mainly to just Iron Maiden, Metallica, Slayer, and Animals as Leaders (if that counts).

all i got

>not having Megadeth, the leader of the Big 4 in there
what's your problem man

Thanks dude! Planning on checking it all out. Especially after I'm so pissed and can actually listen to the non-emotional bits.
No problem, just never checked 'em out.

bump