It's pretty obvious that the majority of the NFL and players are left-wing types

It's pretty obvious that the majority of the NFL and players are left-wing types.

If you spend any money on the NFL you are advancing the political goals of people who absolutely hate the United States of America and want to see it burn.

You can no longer hide in sports and use it as your form of escapism. Politics and sports are inseparable as of today.

>people who absolutely hate the United States of America
That's literally not true. Fuck off.

Shadilay fellow kekistani! MAGA and cuck those SJW faggots! Based /ourguy/!!

Kys commie

>That's literally not true. Fuck off.

Except it literally is.

>"literally"
>"fuck off"
Hi leddit

Actually it is. Liberals by definition want to change the country. You don't change something you love.

>disliking violence means you hate America
hmm I wonder who is behind this thread

>If you spend any money on the NFL you are advancing the political goals of people who absolutely hate the United States of America and want to see it burn.

For what sports league is this not true? NBA? lmao. MLB? Half the players don't even speak English

Just face the facts: 25% of whites are mentally ill and 40% are cowardly or intentionally ignore politics. Press S to spit on the grave of these stupid faggots. I only take joy knowing raging niggers will dig up their graves as well as mine

Save your lineage and impregnate an Asian or a jewess

OP is triggered polcunt

All political parties want to "change the country". So they all hate their country?

so why do conservacucks keep trying to change it by inviting corporate interests into legislation?

what's it like knowing this tactic will never work? the futility must crush you

Water is wet

>You don't change something you love.

Yes you do. When you started vaping, your mother and her husband wanted you to stop. They love you, but they also want to change you.

>AMURIKA IS PURFECT. THERZ NOTHING BAD HERE. THE ONLY LETTERZ I NEED ARE U, S, AND A

>You don't change something you love.
did this sound like some wise aphorism in your head or something

"YOU HATE THE TROOPS" is the right wing equivalent of the left yelling "YOU'RE A RACIST" at all of their opponents. Literally just baseless autistic screeching.

>Sup Forums cunts stay out of my favourite sports
feels good man

Prolly only did that to stay on those fuckin commercials

But OP. I'm a leftist and quite frankly despite that none of this shit fucking matters you autist.

And he's now un-cut-able. He can play as bad as he wants, but the Steelers can never get rid of him unless they want to piss off all of conservative America.

Also, it'd be super-fun to watch conservative America twist itself into knots defending a beaner.

So Trump hates America then because his entire campaign based on the premise that America needs to change in order to be "great again?"

fuck off Texas

I've never met a leftist that didn't hold obvious and deep contempt for this country's history and institutions. You don't love America. You love the schizo progressive land that you hope to see one day.

>his favorite sport
>10 minutes of nonstop """"action"""" followed by 3 hours of (((commercials)))

this semen slurping sport isn't for me

Why are conservatives so fucking stupid? Do you actually believe it's impossible to love something if you don't think it's perfect?

>So Trump hates America
No, just the poor, and the blacks, and the browns, and foreigners, and non-Christians, and like super-intense creepy Christians, and people who live in boring-ass flyover states, and people who don't like him.

Other than that, he loves America with all his heart, well some of his heart, since he didn't love America so much that he actually wanted to serve in its military during wartime, but we'll give him a pass on that too, because that was a war we lost and he's not a loser.

Nah his campaign was that America is the greatest country in the world but certain things have been fucked up by the last few administrations.

>All political parties want to "change the country"
Except this isn't true. Conservatism almost by definition is 'leaving things the way they are'.
He campaigned actually on 'returning to how we were before liberals fucked us up'.

of course they are, it's easy to support diversity and immigration when you live in a gated community with other millionaires

those lawns and pools don't take care of themselves you know

So you DON'T love it as is then. You would love it if it were a lliiiiittttlllleeee bit different. Like if gays could fuck each other in public, or if only government stooges could protect themselves with guns, or if only 'approved' opinions were allowed to be expressed.

>Conservatism almost by definition is 'leaving things the way they are'.
"Conservatism" isn't a political party you fucking moron

Do you not hate all those people? Lol

also we need to fill the country up with a billion random people from across the globe that don't give a shit about our traditions, history, or citizens

t. democrat

>Do you not hate all those people? Lol
I...ok. Yeah, I guess so.

But then again, I'm not kissing their ass to get elected either, so I have the luxury of not having to lie about it.

Well that explains all the legislature that conservatives pass.

>traditions,
Our traditions are all marketing exercises intended to make us buy shit
>history
Our history is made up in an effort to give us a common mythology and not just try and secede every five minutes because we really don't like each other

I'm sure you actually believe that and then argue with us when we say you don't love America

My cousin was a drug addict. I suppose I don't love him because I wanted him to stop doing drugs.

You mean traditions like accepting immigrants into the country? Or traditions like racial segregation?

Hey I don't give a fuck what you love and what you don't. I get upset when liberals tell me I can't have guns, I have to love everyone and conservatives telling me I can't grow weed, I must be a Christian; and no one left in the government is actually talking about liberties anymore except in which ones to take away.

Nope I dont have to do shit. Sports are only for entertainment. Braindead faggots like you need to wake up!