Which director/writer duo do you hire for the next Star Wars stand-alone?

Which director/writer duo do you hire for the next Star Wars stand-alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1AWVLnl48
youtube.com/watch?v=iu_YMM9dTxg&t=71s
youtube.com/watch?v=AIKkw9c-_TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of those people have any sort of future ahead of them.

depends on how you measure future I suppose

The Coen Bros, they should make a dark comedy out of the next standalone Star Wars film.

ever getting off youtube.

Not dying in a gutter

James and Mike, no contest.

james and mike, al least it would be funny

who is the literally who in the bottom right corner?

>"I've got a bed feeling about this."
Turn towards the camera and stay silent for half a minute

Douglas Walker.

imagine a star wars film centered in his favorites themes.

>Luke: No, I am your father!
>Rey: oh my gaaaaaawd!

or

>Rey fights Kylo again, uses the force to shove him into a big pile of cardboard boxes

Damn, James used to have nice hair

Latza

Mike Stoklasa

to rhoranproducti.
Dear Mister Latza,

My name is Mike Stoklasa. I am the founder and CEO of RedLetterMedia, a video and film production company. My company is best known for our 70 minute long review of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, which has millions of views on YouTube. For the past year, due to our constant growth, we have been experimenting with video game related content, most noticeably our show Previously-Recorded (Pre-Rec).

Currently, we are looking for individuals to join RedLetterMedia, particularly regarding the video game department. Only two of our employees are very knowledgeable about video games, so we hope to recruit new people to join our team and help us create better content.

Your channel Gameception has come to our attention, and it seems that you are a great fit for our company. That is why you have been selected to audition for RedLetterMedia.

Joining RedLetterMedia will not only help you with exposure for your personal endeavors such as Gameception (which we do NOT prohibit you from pursuing, unlike some other internet video companies), but also comes with a paycheck.

If you are interested in joining RedLetterMedia, please make a video in which you tell a bit about yourself, your past projects regarding video production and video games, your current pursuits, and your future plans. We have no specific prerequisites; we just want to know more about you. In the same video, include a 5-10 minute video review of a video game of your choice in your own style (you do not need to mimick ours!).

We hope that we can welcome you into our team in the near future!

the fuck is this?

>please make a video
did he do it?

russian hackers got to rlm

>gmail

>Latza made it

I'm so happy guys

I assure you, the Russian people love RLM, especially the "aids man"

P2

Additional information:

This is a closed audition, which means that we do not accept open submissions, and only those that were approached by our team are eligible. Please do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE refer to this audition process on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, as this will most likely attract very unwanted attention. Contact us ONLY using this email adres ([email protected]), otherwise your messages might be entirely lost, or we will possibly even need to withdraw this audition offer. This might seem harsh, but is essential for the way RedLetterMedia is currently functioning.

Also, we are interested in your film "My Date With A Secret Agent". If you would be able to email me your screenplay, RedLetterMedia might be able to help you out with producing your movie, now that we are almost done editing our latest upcoming feature film "Space Cop". This offer still stands if you would choose to decline the audition.

Best of luck,

Mike Stoklasa
CEO RedLetterMedia
http:// redlettermedia com/

Our most famous production:
www youtube com / watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
(Remember that the voice is a character; that is not my actual creepy voice)

Paul Latza

Hello Mike,

This is Paul, the host of Gameception.

I am writing to you regarding your recent offer for me to join RedLetterMedia.

I have been the target of many trolls recently, and would like to confirm that this offer is legitimate.

Please write me back.

--
Paul Latza
Executive Producer/Editor, Rhoran Productions

Mike Stoklasa

to Paul
Dear Paul,

It's very unfortunate to hear you are dealing with trolls. Those people are terrible and are most likely just jealous of you. If you think I would be able to help you with dealing with them, please let me know.

I'm not sure how to confirm the legitimacy of the offer. With this email I've enclosed an unpublished promo picture for another one of my reviews that refers to a scene in an earlier review. The promo image features the prop that can be seen at 6:38 in the following video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1AWVLnl48

It went unused because, as you can see, it's not a very exciting picture. I hope this picture and my possession of it can prove to you that I am indeed who I claim to be.

Good luck with the trolls. Don't let them get to you.

I look forward to viewing your audition video and reading your screenplay.
Mike Stoklasa

to Paul
PS: Paul, in case you are not interested, please do reply. This would make things a lot easier for our company administratively.

Have a nice day,

Mike Stoklasa
CEO RedLetterMedia
http:// redlettermedia com/

Doug would make a star wars film that was based around his shitty channel as the NC. Which would be kinda meta but still shit.

James would make shit jokes the entire time .

Jay and Mike would make snide sounding dialoge and replace the "wilhelm screem" with Rich Evans laugh

>hiring James for anything other than Troma films

You guys smell like milk.

Douge.
Somehow he'd be able to make the $250 million budget disappear within a day.

Yeah you can watch it in Eggkara

Paul and Latza

>being this new
Someone from Sup Forums wrote to Latza over a year ago pretending to be Mike. Got Latza to drive to Milwaukee for an interview that never happened and got this video out of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=iu_YMM9dTxg&t=71s

>Also, we are interested in your film "My Date With A Secret Agent". If you would be able to email me your screenplay, RedLetterMedia might be able to help you out with producing your movie, now that we are almost done editing our latest upcoming feature film "Space Cop".
Oh, how I wish Jenifer had gotten Paul's script out of him.

dough teeth are angled

omg, this is so sad.

did anyone from rlm ever publicly acknowledge this?

They probably have no idea who Latza is. They weren't even in Milwaukee when Latza drove down.

I've never watched anything of his before, but I've read his name on this board a couple of times before, so I thought he was somewhat famous

No, he's only famous here. He had a series of really boring board game reviews on his YouTube channel, and most of them only have a hundred or so hits. He was a big fan of The Nostalgia Critic and payed him a ton of money to have him voice a promo for Latza's Game Grumps rip-off show, which I think Latza has taken down now.

The thing that brought Latza to our attention is his attempt at raising enough money to make a feature film. He made $521 dollars, less than 1/700 of his goal.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIKkw9c-_TM

Based Latza. He can replace Jay. No one will even notice.

James and Jay would probably make a horror-kino

I had a dream where me and Latza were on the Half in the Bag set talking about how horrible Kickassia is.

FUCKING NU MALES AHHHH

and when you woke up your pyjamas were all sticky

I think it's kind of sad how Channel Awesome has totally lost its sense of community. I remember watching them six years ago. There would be crossovers left and right, Angry Joe, Paw, and that fat guy were all on a podcast together. It was autistic, but I loved it when I was 14. Now they don't have the money to make those stupid movies anymore, and did you even know Chris Stuckmann was part of Channel Awesome?