What the fuck was his freaking problem? Rambo just wanted something to eat

What the fuck was his freaking problem? Rambo just wanted something to eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnkQk_bWXpA
youtube.com/watch?v=hSp8IyaKCs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep walking OP til you're 'cross that state line. This is a nice clean board, don't need you causing trouble.

he is anti-vet, worst bunch there is

Rambo was a scruffy, edgy faggot that threw a tantrum and slaughtered innocent men because he got his feelings hurt. He is not a hero, he is a ZERO!

Theres nothing wrong with hating welfare queens.

why does this sound like a trump tweet so much

He was a retarded cop from an inbred, backwater town.

But he's also a public servant

Nice to see one's thread reposted. Someone explained he was a korea-vet in the last thread. You see several medals in his office and it's also noted in the trivia section of imdb.

Seriously though these cops were way out of line

He thought he was a big guy.

Are Korean vets jelly of Nam vets"

My favorite scene was breaking out of the Police station like a fucking savage

>Sylvester Stallone accidentally broke the nose of an actor during the jail escape scene by elbowing him in the face, which is why he is seen wearing a band-aid throughout the rest of the film. Coincidentally, this is what Rambo does to a policeman in the novel during the exact same scene.

Based method acting.

Did the guy get his nose back on?

oh apparently that user was wrong

>A plot point that was present in the novel but absent from the film was the primary reason behind Teasle's resentment and contempt towards Rambo, which was that Rambo was a veteran of the Vietnam War, which gained a lot of attention, whereas Teasle was a veteran of the Korean War; a war which most people had all-but-completely-forgotten at this point in time.

it was just in the book, so the cops were just assholes? what the fuck

It's all that one asshole's fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnkQk_bWXpA

another based scene, goddamn I love this movie

Stallone did a protein fart on set that was so heinous that filming was ceased for 2 days. Don't ever forget that.

How many people did he actually kill on the first movie? The only one I remember was the fucker in the helicopter.

He shot a whole bunch of policemen while in the woods.

>This film has a reputation of being overly violent. However, the total body count of the movie is one: Galt falling from the helicopter. All others survive, even Teasle.

That was the whole point of the movie. People back in the states were completely apathetic and ignorant of what Vietnam was like for soldiers that came home from the war while weekend warriors that they were badass somebodies sitting behind a desk of a peaceful small town. After his pride was hurt he made personal

How many died?

BAD COP GENERAL?

I recently watched up in smoke, the bad cops in that are great

He was a democrat.

only that one. It's in the sequels he kills people

I actually read a trivia of a movie of an actor farting and the crew was pissed off cause they thought it was unprofesional, trying to find which movie and actor it was, I think it was the Goose

Apparently one but I could swear there was a scene where he sniped a few.

because the cult tries to emulate their lord. they have no will of,their own, they can only regurgitate what's fed to them

He's was a Republican.

Cops are assholes, but Teasle was a jealous and bitter asshole.

The cult in this case is r/the_Donald.

He fucked a few of them up (spikes through your legs basically means you're done) but the only death was accidental

Maybe the director thought the audience wouldn't believe that a veteran would hate another veteran suffering obvious ptsd?

He was Hillary Clinton

Now you know how black people are treated in land of freedom

He killed some doggos i believe

he stole valor

PTSD hadn't been made up yet

Shell Shock has been around since WWI.

childhood is when you idolize Rambo
adulthood is when you realize Teasle makes more sense

Huh. The difference being that when Rambo chimped out, only one person died. When you guys chimp out, cities burn and more of your kind die at your own hands.

> See a Vietnam vet
> Dude looks like a fucking bum, possibly a junkie like the rumors float around, capable of killing also
> Don't wan't any trouble in my little town
> Ask him where's he going, can I get him something to eat and give him a ride to the edge of town to help him out
> The dude stats throwing fucking tantrum
> Ok bro you are coming in with me till you calm the fuck down
> Ends up beating the living out of officers of the law
THEY DREW THE FIRST BLOOD!! REEEEEEEEEE

Childhood is idolizing Rambo
Adulthood is realizing his Unit Commander who saves him makes more sense

>all right steve?
>YO
>I want you and bruce to go to the front of that mine
>screw that Clinton I ain't going up there, no way
>Brandon, I want you to go into that mine
>no not me, he's probably in there just waiting for us, what's wrong with you clinton!

top keks mates

so i should hate NEETs like you

>What the fuck was his freaking problem?

He was a cartoon bad guy so the movie would have a plot.

As good as the film is, the antagonist is a complete straw man based on no archetype of a real human being. He has zero motivation for anything he does.

they drew first blood. jus in bello dictates that rambo did nothing wrong.

who

It was an example of how hotheads can escalate minute issues into big problems, on a mammoth scale.

Well, people usually are not fond of bums and want them out of their town, he gave him a ride and told him where he could go eat, so it's not as extreme as you say

they were treating him like shit long before he threw a tantrum and made the first move with that nightstick too, fucking cowards

wow so that's what they mean with "get that hothead outta here"

rly makes u think

My dad was a vietnam vet and he explained it to me like this. In the 60s cops were very anti hippie leftist scum faggots. However, after kent state and years of the media becoming sympathetic to commie hippies and vietnam continuing to become more and more unpopular the country flipped and it became tacitly approved to treat vietnam vets like dirts. This got passed on to cops and since it became non pc to shit on hippies but ok to shit on vets, cops used that as justification to treat them like shit just like the rest of society did. This was especially true for ptsd people like Rambo who couldn't adjust back to civilian life after years of living in the jungle killing vietnam fucking shits.

hes no wrong, its still canon

Because Vietnam vets came home with PTSD and the military didn't give them any way to cope. So they stir stir shit up

the cop. He lives off the state as much as Rambo

The fucking goose is loose

kek, I've been looking but I can't find it.

Anyone know? Actor rips fart during filming and the crew was upset cause it was unprofessional (little bitches)

>jus in bello
?

>PTSD
pretty sure that wasn't made up back then

Correct. Also in the book Rambo guts that kid with his knife.

yeah you tried your joke before, it wasn't funny then either.

It's been around since WW1 as Shellshock, the army just rebrands it after every war with a different name

>jus in bello
International humanitarian law, or jus in bello, is the law that governs the way in which warfare is conducted. IHL is purely humanitarian, seeking to limit the suffering caused. It is independent from questions about the justification or reasons for war, or its prevention, covered by jus ad bellum.

>Rambo rolls into town
>within a day the town is a warzone

Brian Dennehy did nothing wrong, the circumstances of the movie justify his suspicion and caution in the beginning. Rambo was a broken man wandering around ready to snap. Brian was right to not want him in town on the off chance anything set him off.

it's been around since people started writing about the aftermath of war

He means it was defined during WWI.

what i don't get is how he didn't know he was a veteran, "Wearing that jacket and looking the way you do.." you mean his uniform?

George Carlin about Shell Shock; Battle Fatigue, Operational Exhaustion, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

youtube.com/watch?v=hSp8IyaKCs0

More like making movies and fake illness for big pharma to produce medicine for, much like depression

oh my bad then

Go to bed Tom

I hope you get traumatized in your life for spewing this shit you fucker

known big pharma shill herodotus

Traumatized by fake illness ?

>it's a what was his problem thread
>it's actually a good question this time

Its been known since antiquity dumbfuck. Why do you think the government told Patric Stewards mother to stand and take a beating after her husband came back a drunken wreck from WW2?

rambo was still at war so jus in bello, rather than jus ad bellum applies.

The only movie i've ever seen an HK-93 in, he carries it.

It was Anna Kendrick. She also lost roles due to severe halitosis affecting performances of her co stars.

Training Day, movie with Keanu Reevs and also Cop Land with Stallone are pure corrupt-cops kino.

>78501595
street kings and training day are pretty based

Are Brian Denahie and Meatloaf the same person?

It's so messed up that vietnam vets got treated like shit after they came back from literal hell, being blamed for things the US higher-ups are responsible for.

Hi Demofag

People are stupid, governments are evil, sad.

What I don't get is, why the fuck doesn't the military and/or government institute programs to ensure returning soldiers are properly integrated back into society? Do these fucktards actually believe bringing back men who've been exposed to combat will not be a little unhinged?

Upvote

that would cost money

No shit, wars cost money. You can't just pluck everyday men, send them to fight in a shithole jungle, and then throw them back into society and assume they'll be okay.

They do to an extent, but it's stuff like length of deployments, timing of rotations, the training itself, stuff that is more focused on making sure no potential psychiatric problems hamper their ability to perform while in the service. Once they're out they have the GI bill, the VA, and that's kinda it.

Frankly, the fact it's now a volunteer military probably hampers potential efforts to organize and fund some kind of comprehensive post-discharge support for veterans, since they're no longer innocent draftees.

Like this user said, the government goes to great lengths to debrief soldiers returning from combat, giving them extensive care by the VA, a leg up on education with the GI Bill, and even tax incentives for businesses to hire veterans. Community integration remains the largest challenge for soldiers returning from combat because no one can force inclusion.