The NFL is dying, da nigras da j00s

>the NFL is dying, da nigras da j00s
Literally no one cares about the NFL supposedly dying or these protests other than miserable people on the Internet. Now just let >us enjoy the game in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/20/report-nfl-ratings-crash-new-lows-cbs-week-2/?utm_content=buffer7d232&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*kneels*

>Now just let us enjoy the game in peace.
Tell your pet niggers.

d000d racism!!! lmao XDD

>tfw you want to talk about the games but Sup Forums is screaming and crying in every thread

>look, I said the n-word online, look at how cool I am!

What's next for the kneeling felon league?

This. NFL game threads have been uninhabitable lately. It's comfy as fuck in other sports' gamethreads because Sup Forumstards don't know what to complain about.

epic my dude

Gentle Sup Forums banter is part of the comfiness actually in (real) football threads.

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

I don't mind a little Sup Forums bantz because I am slightly right of center but if it's the entire thread then you start wondering things.

>getting offended on Sup Forums

little tiny babys

Funny thing is you'd never say that offline cause you'd be too scared one of them would cave your face in. KEK

>reddit spacing

>y-you're the offended ones, you dumb nigger lovers!
Now, back to your safe space

Nice proxy

little tiny babys

Say that shit in real life faggot. Because I'm sure you'll be showered with approval from the rest of the basement dwelling neckbeards of the world for that. I'm against this protesting but holy shit way to make us look bad, dude.

>i have nothing else to say but just call them all "babys" because it strokes my e-peen

Nice retort my dude, you really showed them!

baby need binky?

You will look bad regardless, realize niggers are your enemies and their actions prove they always will be.

Really convinced me

Gentle Sup Forums banter is what existed on Sup Forums pre-gamergate. Those days are long gone.

Maximum keks.

This.

this. media coverage of Sup Forums brought in so many sensitive faggots, the difference between now and like 3-5 years ago is noiticeable.

Overreact much my bitch?

>This whole thread

>NOBODY DARE INTERRUPT MY CONSUMPTION OF STATS DATA ON MY FAVORITE BLACK MAN WIFESONBALL PLAYER

Bring back Sup Forums harbor again it didn't last long enough

little babby

this x 1000. we are out in the light now.

we need a Sup Forumsocaust

this

The NFL is dying for reasons completely unrelated to the protest.

This board is dead. Hiro doesn't care that Sup Forums is a now an alt-right meeting place, he just wants traffic. As we are one of the last sites to kick this cancer out, he's happy to sit back and watch the numbers go up.

breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/20/report-nfl-ratings-crash-new-lows-cbs-week-2/?utm_content=buffer7d232&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

We need to end this stupid meme that the NFL is losing viewers because DEM BLACK BOYS ARE REFERENCING THE POLITICAL CLIMATE OF OUR TIME!

It's dying because increased penalties and replay have ground what was already a slow game to a halt. Every other play ends in a flag or a review. There is no flow to this game anymore. Combine this with a complete and total dearth of quality coaching, there are about 5 decent coaches in the NFL. And this situation will not improve as the owners are looking for IMMEDIATE results so if a coach doesn't lead a team to a winning record in his first two seasons he's out on his ass and the process has to start all over again.

This lack of quality play has been obscured for a while because we happen to be living in a time where 4 of the 10 best QBs of all time were playing simultaneously, including 2 of the top 3. Brady, Manning, Rodgers and Brees. As these guys retire and are replaced by mediocrity the quality of the game will fall even further.

The reason the NFL is on the decline is because the sport itself is becoming unwatchable.

funny you would think that because I'd actually be estatic for one of these black panther bullies to start shit with me. I literally walk around all day wishing I could park a 9mm in a trayvon that looks at me the wrong way. That day will come eventually though. Gotta be patient.

>stop talking about this topical sports subject because I'm totally a fucking wimp

>MFW I'm now boycotting the NFL because I don't turn on the TV on Sundays to see brain-damaged nigger millionaires flaunt their ignorant and uninformed opinions about their "oppression" and the "racism" that "plagues" this country.
>MFW their actions are making the NFL cringy and impossible to watch
>OBJ scores a one-handed touch down and all I can think about is how he's an entitled faggot with worthless opinions.

This shit really put a sour taste in my mouth. Fuck these cry-baby millionaires and fuck the NFL.

Both things piss me off, but there is a huge difference. One is about the rules of the game. The other is ungrateful monkeys wiping their ass with my flag on tv in front of me acting like there wont be consequences.

I agree the decline was like 95% commercials and penalties, but what happened yesterday is a whole different animal.

No one cares what you and this guy thinks and I'm pretty sure you're the same person. You might get triggered that easily but you're a minority and no one gives a fuck.

The reason real actual human beings are turning away from the NFL is the play has gotten worse and the increase in penalties and reviews has made it an unwatchable mess.

It's remarkable that baseball can institute a review system for less time than the NFL has had theirs, and they get the reviews done faster.