Why are you still watching the kneeling football league, when you could be watching the comfy football league?

Why are you still watching the kneeling football league, when you could be watching the comfy football league?

Other urls found in this thread:

espnmediazone.com/us/cfl-games-espn3-august-2017/
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/riders-locked-arms-cfl-game-1.4305008
youtube.com/watch?v=9C7M7Shv6t8
youtube.com/watch?v=XMZYZcoAcU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posting the old CFL logo

The new one sucks ass

>He doesn't want to watch a meme league
Missing out, boys

CFL stands for Crap Football League

It's unwatchable

The new one is /gd/ as fuck. This one is too early 2000ish, it even feels imature.

College football is a million times better than this atrocity

Clash of the defenses today out in Regina. I'd say there are NFL quality players in Stamps D-Line and possibly in their secondary. Sask. played ok too. They really clamped down on Calgary's Offense and on Finch.

HOL UP

How good are CFL teams? I know they are shit compared to the NFL but are they better than college players or even worse than them? How would Alabama do on the CFL?

I think it would be an entertaining game. If it was Canadian rules I think the CFL team would win, and probably quite handily.

I really hope the CFL is smart enough to stay away from identity politics.

I do. it's actually pretty refreshing to watch

t. pajeet in toronto

As a Baltimore fag, I miss the Stallions.

what the fuck was that

NFL receivers getting a running start would completely shred CFL defenses

you do know that most of the CFL players are from FBS schools, right?

I think in the CFL if you kick the ball through the opposing teams endzone you score 1 point.

protip: I was an initial Stallions season ticket holder at Memorial Stadium.

if the ball goes out in the end zone from a kick it's a "rouge" and one point, which would have been the deciding point

Yep that called a rouge

I watched a game awhile ago and an American player didn't realise a player on the kicking team can pick the ball up and run for a touchdown if he starts behind the kicker, he just stood there and watched the player pick the ball in front of him and had a total meltdown once he realised what happened.

First TD in RedBlacks history

The league needs some more funding, more teams, more publicity.
Don't know why that didn't happen yet considering how protective the government of Canada is towards its own sports (at least a leaf told me that)

Wait, you can just kick it forward and then let some guy pick it up in the endzone?
Fucking kek

Only if the player who picks it up is behind the kicker when he kicks it.

>Watching nigger felon league

The punter and anyone behind him is eligible. This was kind of a trick play, the QB punted on third down when the defense wasn't expecting it.

League was flat broke in the 90s, they're lucky to be where they are. League couldn't support more than 10 teams today desu.

>This was kind of a trick play, the QB punted on third down when the defense wasn't expecting it.
There's only 3 downs in the CFL

Yeah, I know. It was third and short, the defense expected him to motion under center to sneak, or to throw a quick pass.

Ah I got ya. Also you're 100% right about them not being able to support more teams. Only place you could maybe expand to is Atlantic Canada and the area is complete mystery when it comes to professional sports.

Maybe Quebec City. I did my research on this a while back, seems like Halifax doesn't have the interest to build a stadium. Toronto's also a fucking disaster and needs to figure out how to get fans in the door.

there isnt any city big enough in the maritimes to support a team. its not like if they put a team in halifax people from NB and PEI will go watch it. halifax is like 2 hours away from the NB border.

I live in halifax, there's no stadiums befitting a pro sports team. There's also no way the city would waste a ton of money building one

Yeah I knew there wasn't one city in the maritimes that could support a team. I just figured there could be situation like Saskatchewan where the fanbase is split between cities. Totally forgot they didn't have an appropriate stadium though.

Next year the new soccer league should be coming to Halifax, see how they do.

If they sell out at 5 to 8 thousand seats people might start thinking about a CFL team.

I've literally never heard anyone in my province (Newfoundland) ever talk about the CFL. But it's not like they talk about the NFL either. There isn't a single football field in the entire province

Oh shit I forgot about that, they have some sort of temporary stadium setup for that. I guess as long as you don't care about having a max of 7K seats you could fit a CFL team in Halifax

because it doesn't get tv airtime here.

Would probably be better than the Argos at BMO

please watch our league

espnmediazone.com/us/cfl-games-espn3-august-2017/

I used to work for the Lions. The absolute lack of caring for any teams not named the Saskatchewan Roughriders is pretty sad

yeah not surprising, the rock is hell for pro teams due to isolation, population, and climate all working against them

RedBlacks seem alright in fan support as well.

the lions would probably benefit from moving out to langley like the giants did. maybe in a smaller outdoor stadium because bc place seems too cavernous for the crowds they draw. craft beer drinking hipsters arent going to watch this league. they are going to cuck themselves to the mlels.

Selling peanuts in the stands does not constitute "working for the team"

chinese also probably don't like football

this is a big thing for vancouver and toronto
chinese don't care about cfl, they go to nhl games because the tickets are more expensive

pajeets are more likely to be football fans

Started watching it for the meme a long time ago but it's actually a fun sport and a good way to have football to watch while I wait for college and pro ball to start up.

I had family that lived in Alberta briefly generations ago so peders are best team.

new one looks like a 60s television station logo

What should be the name of the general? /leaf?

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/riders-locked-arms-cfl-game-1.4305008

FUCKING BASED!!!

Why do American retards try to spread their garbage politics and apply it to countries where it doesn't apply.

Why the fuck are you getting butthurt about the Canadian national anthem? I'm so sick of this trend of trying to apply the current iteration of American retardation to Canada.

there are literally like 5 cfl "fans" here. anytime a gamethread is made it dies after 10 posts.

F1 threads used to top out at 50 posts, famalam

Trump's words affect all North American pro athletes, which include Canadian teams and players.

Most fanatic CFL fans are in Saskatchewan, which may not have Internet to shitpost on yet.

Seems like you're trying to force something...

Saskatchewanites are all over

In every CFL stadium in the west (including Winnipeg) there's always at least one section in the stadium that's filled with Rider fans. They're usually the cheapest seats too kek.

You guys are all naive idiots. If nogs from the NFL hate America you don’t think ones who work in a foreign country don’t?

Can't wait until they start kneeling during O Canada

Cucknadians will probably applaud them

league is barely even relevant enough to make the news.

>That conference imbalance
It was even worse a couple weeks ago. The East needs gassed

>people from other countries will take part in an activity concerned with the american political landscape focused on the american national anthem
Yeah, no

>Meme League
Get on my level. Go Frontiers!
youtube.com/watch?v=9C7M7Shv6t8

If I was a starter in my high school football team, do I have the skills to qualify for the X League?

Can I find a qt waifu?

tfw you don't play your country's national anthem before sporting evens because nothing means anything to you except frequent masturbation

Some of the teams without exaggeration are high school tier-level, like Minerva. I think they have a cap for how many foreigners they let play on a single team so they don't get blacked or bleached, though. The teams are all owned by major businesses (same as baseball here and probably divegrass), and the players are employees of their respective companies, so it's not an amazing level of play. Fun to watch, though.

CFL is so much more entertaining than the commercial football league, it's not even funny.
NFL is garbage.

this pissed me off, but thankfully they only did it for one week

either your reading comprehension is bad or you're doing heavy mind gymnastics right there

>cfl has black commissioner
>he goes after trump in interview
>gets fired

Kiss my black ass

no u

thye look like monkeys clinging to a dildo

because a far superior alternative exists

youtube.com/watch?v=XMZYZcoAcU0

the grand final (super bowl) is this weekend. look out for the threads and get amongst it, big strong americans

Based Aussies. This is unironically one of the best sports. I wish they showed it more.

>Conferences in a 9-team league.

Why don't they just make everyone play everyone else twice? 16-game schedule, would work out nicely desubh.

Bump

What do Australians have against helmets

Helmets lead to dumb nigger shit, like using your head to tackle.

This actually looks like more fun than NFL shit.

>16
it's 18, bud