Can we get an official tier list of NFL teams today?

Can we get an official tier list of NFL teams today?

>America tier- everyone stands in respect
>ok tier- everyone stands with locked arms
>shit tier- kneelnigs
>fuck off and die tier- didn't even show up

Alejandro Villanueva is in a tier of his own

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-majority-of-americans-disagree-with-colin-kaepernicks-protest/
archive.is/ckNJE
adelaidenow.com.au/sport/football/socceroos/saudi-arabian-players-fail-to-acknowledge-minutes-silence/news-story/4a06cc495ed6bf2f625190cc9590d741
inquisitr.com/1551664/ferguson-protesters-at-rams-game-tangle-with-fans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off retard, this shit is fucking annoying

>literal sports related topic
>Sup Forums

fuck off antifa, go pepper spray some old women or whatever you faggots do.

Kneeling with your hand over your heart is probably the best compromise.

Him yes, the Stoolers, no.

Respect for what?

This. There's a baseball player who's in a similar situation as Villanueva (his dad was in the army), so that's what he did.

Ever wonder why we don't see any other countries going to play games in other countries sit down during their own anthem?

>Sup Forums is obsessed with identity politics
what did they meme by this?

There is no reason to kneel. If you kneel in "protest" you're a whiny entitled baby who doesn't realize how fucking good you have it as an American.

>>/r/The_Donald

They're protesting drumpf's comments.

We see it happen occasionally and it's considered a massive sign of disrespect. I think Saudi Arabia's soccer did it once. Also I'd be willing to bet all Arab countries flat-out ignore the Israeli anthem at the Olympics.

>80% of fan base are republican and probably voted for trump
>trump calls out the nfl for not disciplining kneeling players who disgusted 80% of fan base
>double down with kneeling players and continue to piss off your fan base
surely this will increase the nfl's slumping ratings by bringing in new liberal viewers

oh fuck, those guys who kneeled before he said anything must be niggerdamuses.

>80% of fan base are republican
Is that true? That doesn't seem right at all, whites nationwide aren't even 80% republican. And the NFL fanbase certainly isn't all-white since it's the second-favorite sport of nearly all blacks.

why would you kneel AND put your hat over your heart and look at the flag? does he know how this shit works?

THIS. Goddamn do these millionaire crybaby niggers not realize how good they fucking have it?

Well then tell that to the ones conducting an act, rather than the ones commenting on the conducted act.

Sound logical?

>durr there are kids starving in Africa that means you can't complain

Holly shit, there is probably some big jewishness going on USA right now, whenever they make everybody, even the "elite of the internet", talk about one dumb irrelevant subject, you know something is up.

cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-majority-of-americans-disagree-with-colin-kaepernicks-protest/

>something happens in a sport that pisses off 70% of fans as far back as over a year ago
>this has been continuing this season
>70% still pissed but trying to ignore it
>Trump throws out the bait
>instead of letting it go, this causes protests to accelerate
>70% of fans now getting seriously pissed
>Liberals on Sup Forums: WOW DIS IS DRUMPFS FAULT GO BAG TO R DA DANALD, THIS ISNT Sup Forums
>an issue that dates back to last year, has 70% of fans against it and had nothing to do with Trump until recently isnt Sup Forums somehow

Non football fan here, what's the reasoning behind this kneeling shit? Because some cops fucked up, it's a mark not only on every cop but on the country? I don't get it

>Alejandro Villanueva

The "great American" is literally Spanish.

>cops fucked up
You mean some niggers couldn’t not commit felonies. Ftfy

>cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-majority-of-americans-disagree-with-colin-kaepernicks-protest/

let me help you with that link
archive.is/ckNJE

Spain are euros and true white spaniards belong in America

Yassssssss he fought for ZOG

So?

the protesting today was because trump tweeted that owners should fire players who kneel because they are unpatriotic. the nfl is kneeling because >muh free speech

Ignoring an athem (and that's NOT what these protestors are doing) is one thing, but doing this shit is beyond the pale:

Saudi Arabians apologise after players ignore minute’s silence for terror victims before clash at Adelaide Oval

adelaidenow.com.au/sport/football/socceroos/saudi-arabian-players-fail-to-acknowledge-minutes-silence/news-story/4a06cc495ed6bf2f625190cc9590d741

`

>literally Spanish
He's from Missouri. He's American.

He's protesting police brutality, but wants to make it clear that he's not disrespecting the country. I think it's a good compromise. Kneeling doesn't mean you hate America, no matter what Trump seems to think.

So a year of kneeling suddenly became about Trump, because he tweeted it

Not because blacks are making an ongoing anti-police statement...right

I hope he gets cheap shotted. pretty easy to pull off ""innocently"" down in the trenches, just thow yourself to the ground through his knee or lay down behind him trapping his feet in the ground and have you team mate push him backwards on an angle

Started with only a one or two players--Colin Kaepernick being the most visable--in sympathy with a black guy who tried to kill a cop and got his thug ass shot down (Michael Brown, St. Louis). When BLM became a thing around the racially biased political lies of that incident a few more began kneeling in sympathy with the plight of thugs who can't get away with attacking police officers randomly or getting any they choose fired from the force. A couple years in, and now ever since Colin Kaepernick walked from his starter pay contract with the 49'ers and found out the market doesn't appreciate his diminished skills as a quarterback as it doesn't value him in accordance to his asking price, every other black in the league has come to the staggeringly ignorant reason that this is due to institutional racism, and have taken up the cause.

Also fuck Trump, America and white people.

Edgy

NO COPS BUT DEAD COPS

easy there schlomo. conversation is the key to understanding

Yes, that's exactly right. It started with a statement against police brutality, but then Trump and made it about him specifically.

Nobody is going to cheap shot Villanueva. He served in the army, no matter what side of this you're on you wouldn't expect him to kneel.

Now THIS would cause a serious fan/player shitstorm lol

This is one of the best rundowns on this whole thing

Lolol Trump made it about him! Ahahahahahahaha

He stood up for the flag and the police which is what 70% of NFL fans agree with, we're gonna be in for a fun ride.

different leaf, but yeah
both things, you can't see that??

1. Trump gets involved in the sloppiest way possible
2. Nothing new happens with blacks and police shootings

All of a sudden the issue is off the charts.
Got to be because nothing new happened with blacks and police shootings. Couldn't have anything to do with Trump.

Black people love being "oppressed"

Kaepernick (the black guy in pic related) got involved because of Michael fucking Brown?? source?

>WWE
>Large Democrat skew

Doesn't pass the sniff test

1. you're a shithead

>lay down behind him trapping his feet in the ground and have you team mate push him backwards on an angle
2. LOL! you've never played a sport in your life

Why does no one acknowledge how insanely lucky African-Americans are to have been born in a developed country entirely envisioned and built by White people?

Africans contributed nothing to the creation of America. Africans contributed nothing to the development of democracy, humanism, tolerance, etc. While White people were trying to figure out how to make the world a better place for everybody, Africans were still systematically cannibalizing and raping each other

Did we treat African-Americans poorly? Of course, but treating others shitty was the fucking NORM throughout the majority of human history. It was fucking White people who put an end to that shit. We literally waged a deadly civil war to end slavery, which cost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WHITES THEIR LIVES

And now you have African-American athletes making millions of dollars to run around and catch balls complaining? Are you fucking serious right now?

Can we make it a requirement for every African-American to spend at least a year somewhere in Africa in order to appreciate how ridiculously lucky they got to be born in America?

>democrats like fictional things

Makes sense to me

did the pack kneel?

>canadian flag
>telling me about how injuries happen in FB
ok retard.
watch a fucking game. Literally everry single lineman wears a knee brace on both legs even if they've never been hurt for this exact reason.
that is how ligaments tear in your knee, when your foot is planted and your knee gets hit far in one diection or anotherr

Kaepernick got involved because his starting spot was in jeopardy. I believe in the cause he's pushing, but the man himself is a greedy opportunist.

WWE attracts the types that blast Insane Clown Posse and Slipknot in their shitboxes on their way to work at mcdonalds, assuming they have jobs. these aren't republicans, but they don't vote anyway so who the fuck cares. It doesn't look right at first glance, but it really is.

>Africans contributed nothing to the creation of America

Lmao yeah it's not like farming and agriculture in America was completely dependent on african-american slaves for a large part of American history.

Get off pol and read a fucking book you idiot.

Ahh does the poor little baby need a safe space?

the 21st century of equivalent of cleaning toilets. blacks must feel proud about their "contributions."

Also, farming and agriculture are the same thing, dumbshit. read a book.

>the areas where slavery was most rampant are the poorest even today

Yeah man, USA is just making a killing from those dixie states. They are truly the forefront of American wealth and innovation all because of their history of slavery. Really good hypothesis, you are definitely non-STEM material at any top college.

He's talking about the past. Before the Civil War, the cash crops of the Deep South were a very large part of the US economy and were imported in huge quantities by Europeans, to the point that many southerners believed that "king cotton" would convince the British to join.

*But the North was producing all the food crops, and as it turns out the British liked to eat more than they liked smoking tobacco or wearing cotton clothes.

So no one ITT seems to know that the Steelers were not protesting the anthem but instead preventing disharmony in the team by not allowing anyone to protest. Villanueva got an exception bc he's ex-military.

literally none of those things. I stopped watching football because:
>Unnecessary roughness
>targeting
>defenseless reciever
>horsecollar
>roughing the passer
> PI
IF they're going to make it impossible to play defense then wtf is even the point? If they weren't allowed to punch each other in the head, i'd never watch boxing. It's inherently a violent, unsafe sport. If you take out the violence then its not football. Not for me atleast

Not specifically, upon review. The Brown stuff started with and was mainly limited to some of the St. Louis (heh) Rams, where their "acts of solidarity" encouraged BLM activism decidedly acting with hostility to the NFL and its fansbase.

inquisitr.com/1551664/ferguson-protesters-at-rams-game-tangle-with-fans/

Kaepernick started playing along when he showed up to camp 2016 with his starter job on the line. I actually thought he'd started kneeling the year before.

for

>Lmao yeah it's not like farming and agriculture in America was completely dependent on african-american slaves for a large part of American history.
The crops that "needed" slaves didn't even grow all year you dumb piece of shit. They used slaves for convenience, not necessity. Maybe you should stop being retarded and follow your own advice if you need a foreigner to explain to you your own country's history.

Happy to report none of my Bengals kneeled.

Sad to report we're still a flaming pile of dog shit.

GO TO FUCKING/pol/ YOU SJW-TIER STATE COCKSUCKERS

The black in him says no, but the white in him says yes

What do you guys think of praying during the national anthem?

I hate the kneeling/sitting shit and think it's totally inappropriate but Thomas Davis is one of my favorite players and I thought that his decision to stand and pray during the anthem was very tasteful.

>protesting cop brutality by protesting the.... (wait for it)... American flag

Why are they protesting American troops instead? Who exactly associates the american flag/anthem with the police, instead of the veterans?

The Redskins stand against racism!

>nigger following trends logic

What would u think if someone prayed islam like 5 times a day near you at work? Dont care if he is dave chapelle

Literally anything less than standing hand over heart is fucking traitor tier and should not be given any money or even be watched.

The police is a part of the government just as much as the military, and have a much bigger interaction with the civilian population.

Dick butkus>kaepernick- didnt kneel

Dick butkus one of the meanest players, but he paid for it in later career- ppl bit his fingers etc just like he did for years

He was white in this photo now his skin literally has a brown shade to it. Is he applying blackface cream or what?

>golf
>CFB
>turnleft
Master race sports

Stay triggered cuck

unironically true.

>Salivates at having his governments balls in his mouth
>Not a cuck

You're confused friend.

>Sup Forums
>elite of the internet

Damn I love going to golf tournaments, everyone is successful and likes to get drunk and make fun of dems

>impossible to play defense

so now not leading with the helmet makes it impossible to play defense? Most of the changes just removed more or less cheap shot that were costing high talent players years of their careers. As in the players people pay to see. One C level defense player make one play for a few seconds and knocks out the AAA franchise level QP for maybe a few games? Maybe even cutting his career short?
Spear a receiver laying out for a pass? At some point it was head hunting to head hunt, not smash mouth football.

>can always tell those who never played sports
>think one big hit is high skill
>think losing high caliber players is worth it
>never played any sports
>never get out of their chair in real life
>50% body fat
>arm chair warrior at it's finest

White liberals don't watch football

I am sorry that you are angry. I wish that you find peace inside yourself. I hope you will learn to love others as you love yourself.

>Captain of HS team
>linebacker and fullback
>used to fuck kids up

breaking up a pass with a hit was a quintessential part of playing football. ever hear the term "going over the middle" that means nothing now. You can't touch a reciever when he's more than 5 yards down field, you literally cant hit a receiver until he's actually running up field after he's caught it. That's literally flag football outside of the passrush. Yeah, its impossible to play defense

>monster trucks
>more democrats than republicans
Would have never guessed

That's...not true? Who told you that?

Data.

holy shit this damage control

>actually doing the thing doesnt make you obsessed with identity politics, but commenting on it does
what is wrong with you?

I seriously am very glad the Steelers got beat, and by an objectively shitty team at that. Pure fucking karma. I hope they lose every game for the resat of the season. Classless fucking cunts led by a goddamned rapist, how can anyone cheer for this team?

The Carolina Panthers all stood, yes?

>Colonialism
>Lucky
Pick 1