Go to doctor

>go to doctor
>get some fucking subhuman Shitalian or Romanian EU-migrant who barely speak Swedish
>can't choose because communism public healthcare in Sweden

Can EU die already? I'm sick of all these fucking foreigners here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if you left EU, i can guarantee you that no country would expell doctors just based on their nationality

>implying

I'd expel them immediately. I don't want some nigger with subpar education who I can't even communicate with properly treating me.

>his own country doesn't have enough natives in medical training
>forced to lower the bar and allow those who can't speak the language that well to become doctors
>somehow EU's fault

OP, I totally feel you

romanian """""doctors"""" must be deported ASAP

we have the best healthcare in the world you snownigger subhuman, eat shit

Stop being discriminatory to your fellow European brothers. I live and get treated by polish people and I couldn't be happier.

Would you let me treat you?

>who barely speak Swedish
Why would anyone voluntarily learn this dying language?

but they are hwite?

this but replace shitalians with russians/estonians and if you're very unlucky, arabs. fucking hell

>Complaining about doctors educated in Europe

>polish people
polish """"""people""""""

When I lasered my eyes in Rotterdam, I got a Polish nurse and a Turkish doctor, who both couldn't speak proper Dutch.

I only went through with it because they had the most expensive equipment in town. And the procedure is largely automated.

I'm not sure if it's like this in Sweden, but here in Norway at least it's cause medical schools are extremely difficult to enter (despite quality not being better). I briefly dated a doctor and she went to Poland to get her degree because she couldn't get in here.

It's the same with construction workers and carpenters and such funnily enough, since we make Norwegian boys go through 4 years of schooling to get the correct paper work, while polish immigrants are hired as long as they claim to have worked construction before.

You never went to private clinics? Planning a visit can take ages here

you are free to pay to get visited, that doesn't mean anything, when youa ctually get sick you get procedures done by highly trained professional for zero costs, we have too few doctors here too, and they don't immigrate usually, a fucking subhuman snownigger swede with a lifespan of 62 years complaining about "italain doctors" is just a full of shit individual who needs to eat shit

yes I mad

you're a fucking idiot and should be thankful. We have to pay out of pocket for this shit and it's incredibly expensive. I hate you ungrateful Europeans so, so much.

I would treat you allright you nationalistic meme loving fuck

You're a fucking idiot and should be thankful. We have to pay with our freedom and taxes and it's incredibly expensive. I hate you ungrateful Americans so much.

Man, that's terrible. They don't even have to take any exams for licensing?
Also, is it actually overwhelmingly the Poles who make up the majority of unwanted (white) immigration in Northern Europe or is that a meme?

Nah, social democracy is shit. Shitty public employees who don't want to do shit because they can't be fired.

Swedes are the largest group of work immigrants I believe, but poles are the second largest.

A foreign construction worker will get hired without any questions yes, a Norwegian one will have to provide documentation of having completed the right high school program to even be considered (same with electricians, mechanics etc.)

>We have to pay out of pocket for this shit and it's incredibly expensive.

Who do you think pays for it in other countries? We don't generate medical care out of thin air. Someone has to pay for it one way or another, it's just that a system of socialized medicine is one more way in which shitskins can leech off of you.

In the Netherlands you can choose your own doctor and hospital.

You can see online how long the waiting list for each type of surgery is at which hospital. So then you can decide for yourself if you want a treatment close to home, prefer a different surgeon or prefer a short waiting list.

>Shitty public employees who don't want to do shit because they can't be fired.
literally all wrong. Fuck off Giannino

>Be swede
>Have such shit Universities that they Need to import superior italian doctors
>Still die at 69 years in average

Get a private doctor then..
I've had three in the past 15 years, all white as snow.

Dai cazzo, il miglior amico di mio padre è un cancelliere del tribunale ed è letteralmente un subumano. Essere un burocrate non fa bene a nessuno.

I had bad experience with foreign educated doctors, especially those that graduated from shady looking medical schools from places like the Caribbean.

That is why looking up your doctor's education background and medical history background is important just in case somebody filed a malpractice lawsuit against him or her in the past.

Just check your state's medical board. You would be surprised how many American doctors lose their license every month or get punished for bad behavior.

I don't think you can treat illnesses like cancer with Dolmio sauce, Mario

>What Is oncology
Btw i Guess it's also because of your shitty genes

did a 170 cm """"""male"""""" just call my genes shitty?

not the same guy but I'm gonna call your genes shit too
I mean what kind of """"""""human"""""""" gets burnt after 10 minutes in the sun lmao
this planet wasn't made for whites, you're freaks of nature

*lives twenty years more than him*

Not him but I'm 185 and I could crack your skull open with a slap

Don't worry, you'll be a foreigner in your own country soon enough :)

>half russian half mongol
>not shit genes

Why are italians so easily bamboozled?

I'm a romanian doctor actually

da si mie niste spirt boss

doar dacă promiți că nu îl tragi pân pâine, moldovene

>t'was but a jest!

snownigger please go

The real question is why nordics believe they can even compare them self to Italians, you are down in the scale of civilizzation in by 6-7 points out of ten, you should shut up and show respect ti your overlords

>I could crack your skull open with a slap
Ayyy tony, i wut giw tis gai ouvva hia te reel ol gabbagool ya kno whaddaim sayin'

you could barely reach my brown-pube-surrounded balls to suck me off

>yellow steppe midget with a lifespan of 36

il dau prin panza fina ca sa purifice rana cum trebuie

uhmm hun what is the average male height in Finland again xx like arguing with women. oh wait....

>you are down in the scale of civilizzation in by 6-7 points out of ten
How do you mean? I am curious.

Also,
>a republic being more civilized than a monarchy
that's rich

Im not even OP
Fuck you God for making me a Nordic, now I cant live with my mom at 40 and never hold a full job because of an African-tier society

>african-tier country
>lives off crude oil

Mgongo just go

bine mă, ia d-aici

Leave him be. It's just another weird casapound fanatic neet

you even suck at basketball lol

>muh kangs

Obwango pls

could you also take me in a rap battle, you fucking nigger lmao

impartial opinion here
I could've gone to sweden instead of Italy if I wanted to but sweden is a dystopian country straight out of some horror book
Sad!

who the fuck are you quoting you mongoloid

RUMENO FILA NEL FORNO

>no country would expell doctors just based on their nationality

Who said you have to expel them?

Just make working conditions shit and they'll leave by themselves

>and it's incredibly expensive

Want to compare?

Coroana aia am crezut ca e pusa la vrajeala.. dar am gasit si cu promotie la carrefour market. Salbatici vasluienii astia.

SEI FURENTE FROCIO CONTADINO?

it's common knowledge you don't clean up down there

The state doesn't even use the oil money directly, but instead use the return from the oil fond

Few months ago i had an Xray and a complete check up at cardiology in one morning without even planning it.
It's true that for operations you get to wait a long time, but private clinics often cost the same or even less than public ones. And i live in Romagna, not even Lombardy or Veneto.

I really don't give a shit about Norway

>coroana pe spirt e legit
și io credeam că era făcătură lmao
but again, even with all that meds live way longer than you, how come?

>debunks norwegian oil meme
>«i-i dont give a shit»
How is living with mom past 20, Guiseppe? Comfy?

I wouldn't know I moved out at 19 you monkey sickly nigger

It is a lot of money though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

my guess would be that whereas we sit in our little boxes shitposting here up north, you go out, exercise, eat healthy, meet friends, and do all sorts of normie stuff

mediterranean diet

you are just deficient human beings, enjoy your vitamin d injections btw

>dar am gasit si cu promotie la carrefour market.
Nu cred.
Cred ca Romania merge in universul ei paralel personal.

But it all goes to a fond, which gives us a lot of cash on return. The parties have for a while been discussing wheter we should take cash directly from the fond to fund new shit or just keep hoarding cash. If you think its like the oil sheiks, then youre a retard who knows jackshit about this

not really. more intelligent, more wealthy, can actually run economies, etc. all you have is your statues of naked dudes and old roads. better just accept that you had a good run, but you now you're irredeemable, now when civilization requires higher intelligence

>implying that swedes speak swedish

>huhhh let me jerk my tiny yellow penis over memes

fuck off peasant

did a 170 cm darkie call me a peasant? darkness and shortness, of course, being universal symbols of low status

who the fuck are you quoting you mongoloid

But italians (north) are probaly the smarter euros

Nordics just took what mediterraneans did and improved it

>the finns getting btfo at every step he takes

L M A O

i think there might be some statistical artefacts going on there, since usually, high intelligence is most prominent in fields such as physics and math. South has nothing on us in those subjects

stop replying to spagettiniggers
everyone knows that med countries are pretty much 3rd world tier by today's standards but they won't accept it

he's not replying to anyone, the mongoloid

The thing is you cannot avoid foreign educated doctors for unpopular (i.e. low-pay) specialties like pediatrics since no American medical students would go for such specialties. Wonder if it's the same for Europe

You will still get some Arab or African doctors even if you get out of the EU and have doctor shortage

Calm down guys. Be kind to each other again

I am kind to people, not finns

>a germshit telling anyone to stop being rude
ironic

The brown doctors here actually tend to be the best ones.

They created the basis for every artifact you enjoy today, every scientific achievement today was intitiated by some autistic italian 500 years ago, this cant be denied, even if nordics enjoy better societies today

i'm kind towards all men over 180 cm. shorter than that, I can hardly stop chuckling at you

i aknowledge that they had a good run, yes

fuck you mom you can't tell me what to do
#yolo #420

Sumerians did, would have been jackshit here without them

I forgot to add araps

>sumerians
>arabs

he said araps, dumbfuck