You may only post ITT if you're a western country that had no terrorist attacks in the last couple of years

You may only post ITT if you're a western country that had no terrorist attacks in the last couple of years.

Not so fast pretty much every western country except us :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)#Murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gib bicycle

Sure pick one

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck le cut inside man.

it was a fucking penalty

si era penal, pendejo

Not at all, cheating trash.

Are you sure about that?!

Holland will be attacked eventually
I remember Spain laughing at Britain when a terrorist happened ... they're not laughing now

not for long

fuck off it was a CLEAR penalty and we should have had one in the first half

This knifing meme made no where safe from terror. Its really easy to carry knives and stab random people.

Well your country is like 20% muslim so there's not too much to brag about

*terrorist attack

>being this mad at us having competent security agencies

>fucking implying

Cheating trash like you will never win.

>be finn
>get SHANKED
el oh el

Competent security? Its literally impossible to prevent terrorist attacks. How do you stop someone taking knife or car and running it down? You can just pray

you've got muslims in your country, it's only a matter of time.

>Its literally impossible to prevent terrorist attacks
It's simple: Do not allowed muslins in your country.

That's odd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

>implying

Evening lads.

schengen GG

Yet we seem to do just fine.
>j-just wait i-it will happen to you t-too
>*hides under a table in case of terrorist attack*

>tfw too irrelevant to jihad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)#Murder
Not so fast

are you seriously implying Slovakia has higher chance of terrorist attack than Netherlands?

nature is jihading portugal

delet that post

Are they gettting storms or droughts or something?

really who was that dude right wing dude? pim or something? who was stabbed in the streets by a muslim?

Fires everywhere.

how do you keep your muslims in check?

nah i am confusing him with someone else. shit it was long time ago

Not OP, but Theo van Gogh was stabbed by a Muslim.

Pim Fortuyn was shot by an animal rights activist.

ah theo van gogh. bingo. how is that not terrorism

yeah that's it. shit man. it was just the beginnings of the "new europe"!

desu I have more chances to be brutally murdered by a random thug than any American or European being killed by terrorists

There are a lot of conspiracy theories about the murder on Pim Fortuyn for a reason.
He was against the EU, against the JSF, against a war in Afghanistan, against the Islam, against the Dutch political elite. And he was about to become Prime Minister.

When he got shot there was an entire team of police ready to arrest the attacker. Supposedly there was a second shooter because the firing angles didn't line up. Just before he died he had switched his point of view on the JSF and after he died a plane spotter took over the party. So the military lobby was of course the first to blame.

And it was just silly that an animal rights activists killed him.

yeah i confused him with van gogh who was murdered by a muslim for the reasons similar to the charlie hebdo terrorist attack. i don't think there are doubts about that one.

That's also why OP said "in the last couple years".

We already had terrorist attacks in the 70's.

> South Moluccan
i be like literally who? like 5 terrorist attacks in 3 years. wtf.

>I remember Spain laughing at Britain when a terrorist happened

What? That never happened

After the long and cruel Indonesian independence war the USA granted Indonesia independence from Dutch colonialism.
So all Dutch people went back to the Netherlands. Thats what the history books say.

But reality is that the Netherlands didnt fight Indonesia, but we fought a bunch of rebels in Indonesia within our own territory.
And a lot of Indonesians supported the Netherlands. We had drafted many Moluccan soldiers for example and in exchange for their allegiance their Islands would be granted independence after the war.
But because Indonesia became independent the Moluccan Islands couldnt be granted independence by us. So we had to withdraw the Moluccan soldiers to the Netherlands as well.

When the Moluccans arrived here they came to realize they didnt fit in Dutch society, lived in camps, our government did nothing to get the Moluccan Islands independent and they were basically fucked. So they took people hostage to draw attention to their cause. And most terrorists were shot for it.

>tfw leafs will never be a victim of terrorism\

feel free to screencap

damn mary looks fly as fuck

interesting, i literally never heard of this whole moluccan thing. the east indies period dates back to so long time ago, i am surprised there were some repercussions as late as 1970's

Sup

It's funny. These lads are all Dutch but they look morrocan as fuck, especially van persei

Why do Wesely look like hapa to me