ITT : Sup Forums fun facts

Did you know the average amount of time the ball is in play on the field during an NFL game is about 11 minutes?

In other words, if you tally up everything that happens between the time the ball is snapped and the play is whistled dead by the officials, there's barely enough time to prepare a hard-boiled egg. In fact, the average telecast devotes 56% more time to showing replays.

So what do the networks do with the other 174 minutes in a typical broadcast? Not surprisingly, commercials take up about an hour. As many as 75 minutes, or about 60% of the total air time, excluding commercials, is spent on shots of players huddling, standing at the line of scrimmage or just generally milling about between snaps.

>tf
>tp
CHI

why is halper such a qt

>play for 11 minutes
>still manage to score several times each game
Divegrass BTFO

>I consume a steaming pile of feces for an uninterrupted 60 min period
>So much better than your 11 min steak dinner
>Haha checkmate amerilards

Consider a strong rope

CHI

>at least 3 minutes of real time is spent discussing the anthem shenanigans and during its playing
>your 11 minute meal comes with a lecture from a millionaire dindu
I'd rather go hungry

How fat do you have to be that when you need to come up with an argument the first thing that you think of is food?

NHL is AAA Kobe. NFL is McDouble patty. Euro football is a good sport but ruined by ((them)).

Our supermarkets actually have groceries so we can devote our time and effort to making witty analogies

Consuming a product is often equated with eating something you dumb spic

/nfl, /box/, /nba/ = Home cooked meals
Other sports = Microwave meals

Without a mirror, it is impossible to see your own upper lip

>tfw can't cook for shit so i only eat hotpockets, pizza and chinese takeout

bantz
Fatties

Please delete this.

cucked faggot

Don't you have some foreigners to suck up to on the internet to feel cool? Stupid bitch

How much of the 11 minutes consists of some black people kneeling?

fat turds btfo

NFL is closer to chess or a protracted battle with multiple charges.

Association is closer to watching packs of animals spar for position.

Basketball is the most unnatural.

el hermANO with the bantz

based gypsy
also
nice bantz