Which side are you on?

Which side are you on?

If I had to pick? Red.

neither both are shit

politically align right but red is better

>278 replies and 31 image omitted. Click here to view.

Even ignoring the political bullshit, the right side has Journey and that's an instant deal-breaker.

overrated post

>strokes
>blue

Blue has 8 good albums and red only has 4

Why is is this it in the pleb-normiecore? Why does this image have fedoras instead of normies?

>Why is is this it in the pleb-normiecore
Are you having a stroke?

Red

checked, op

I reject the premise that the soys get Dylan and Ween.

>Soyboys liking ween
>When they made Chocolate and Cheese
>Soyboys even liking the Mollusk

please delete bee thousand from the red. please

can't decide because i gaven't listenned to any of the labums in either category for at least three months. i've been trying to find new music.

which side would Carlos Maria Trindade fall on?

Red
>Born To Run
>Spiderland
>Souvlaki
>The Mollusk
>Rise and fall

Guided By Voices are the third most soy artist of all time after The Mountain Goats and The Hold Steady.

is the joke here that blue is mostly garbage?

implying either side listens to Born to Run
that is a prime example of a mega-chad album

>Not a single bad album on red
>Blue has nickelback, 3 dorrs down, imagine dragons, system of a down and the list goes on

Bad thread

Red is certainly better than blue but both of these kinds of people are insufferable

Blue was so easy. You could have easily filled up blue with prog, metal, city pop, dungeon synth, dark ambient, osts and other neckbeard genres, but you filled it with trash instead. Only one you sort of nailed was the dadrock. Trash thread.

Blue side has all the shite music, but all the best people. Hard choice.

Not to memtion, red could have been way more soy than it is now. It doesn't even have Kendrick Lamar, and Kendrick Lamar is the quintessential soy artist.