Best QB in the league baby

Best QB in the league baby

Why does no one acknowledge how insanely lucky African-Americans are to have been born in a developed country entirely envisioned and built by White people?

Africans contributed nothing to the creation of America. Africans contributed nothing to the development of democracy, humanism, tolerance, etc. While White people were trying to figure out how to make the world a better place for everybody, Africans were still systematically cannibalizing and raping each other.

Did we treat African-Americans poorly? Of course, but treating others shitty was the fucking NORM throughout the majority of human history. It was fucking White people who put an end to that shit. We literally waged a deadly civil war to end slavery, which cost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WHITES THEIR LIVES

And now you have African-American athletes making millions of dollars to run around and catch balls complaining? Are you fucking serious right now?

Can we make it a requirement for every African-American to spend at least a year somewhere in Africa in order to appreciate how ridiculously lucky they got to be born in America

You're making the argument they should be grateful that they are no longer considered property instead of people?

No the argument is they should be thankful they arent in Africa

>wouldn't condemn violent neo-Nazis
Actually he did, sweetiemuffins

Yeah like 30 fucking times since David duke too

He didn't do it quick enough so that's the same as saying he loves them

Seriously though, things like that should just be a given, no? Did bush come out and condem terrorists after they flew planes into the towers?

They will never admit he did, its like they covered their ears during the press event and refuse to believe it happened. Same thing during the election with the KKK "WILL HE DISAVOW??"

lol wut a cuck

SJWs always lie.

>Africans contributed nothing to the creation of America
I swear to god has literally not one single Sup Forumstard ever taken a history class? You literally never heard of slavery?

Can't be real

Yes, they were great farm equipment

As much as horses and oxen I guess

Danks

why don't you list all those contributions and teach him a lesson?

"violent neo nazi's" who got a legal permit and had a peacefull protest until agitator were bussed in and than trump called it right about both sides

Just play the fucking ball. You millionaires don't have to worry about shit sitting in your big houses.

>their greatest contribution to the US is doing what whites made them do

Really makes you think

He did, but it shouldn't matter anyway. It's not his job to condemn every little last thing that leftists find offensive. Plenty of horrible things happen everyday.

Sup Forums BTFO

the mental gymnastics you fucking retards put yourself through to justify your dumbass positions are ridiculous.

You stupid fucks were arguing that the civil war wasn't about slavery, now it is?

White people were shitty to African-Americans, but they immediately stopped. All those laws, policies, and prejudice switched off like some light switch in the span of 50 years?

Do humanity a favor and kill yourself. You are so fucking retarded you're just ruining the gene pool.

The prejudices will justifiably remain in effect as long as blacks commit violent crimes at such ridiculously high rates given their population size. Advanced pattern recognition is the hallmark trait of the human brain and is responsible for us leaving behind the rest of the animal kingdom. Anyone who suggests that we should not apply pattern recognition to such a statistically strong and obvious pattern of black men committing violent crimes is laughably foolish and living in complete denial of reality.

>aw, thank ya so much massa fo we bein born under your boot instead of in da desert
>we so grateful sir

you're racist, m8

>music
>sports
>art
>food

All have been molded by black amercians in major ways.

To sum up...culture

>food
Blacks have enormous obesity and related illness problems due to their diet
>art
Highly subjective the impact of any "modern" art
>sports
>havent succeeded at QB, the highest IQ position in football, struggle to succeed at high IQ baseball.
Grats on success in apehoop
>music
On instruments europeans invented single handedly

Pls leave to Liberia i will buy your ticket

Smith is from California

What did u guys expect?

So many rebbit replies to this post. Sad.

You would think small handed guys would stick together.

fuck off vox

art and food? nah. also if it weren't for white people, the sports that they're so good at wouldn't even exist. they'd be trying to hit giraffes in the head with rocks for sport, if it weren't for us.

all slavery did was economically cripple the south to this day by making them over reliant on an agrarian economy when the rest of the nation was industrializing so i wouldnt exactly call that contributing

>Both sides are bad, extremely violent
>Person associated with neo-nazis/White supremacists killed a person and hurt others
>Both sides

found the Sup Forumstard

he's objectively correct about both sides

>Liberal athletes getting political

Because this is why people watch football.
Identity politics is already shown to only backfire so why keep pushing it? This shit started when we had a black president who didn't do shit and now Trump's the racist for telling you to grow the fuck up? Move to another country. Further insulting the president only solidifies the point that you pieces of shit hate the country.

you do know that woman wasnt even actually hit by a car that day right?

Correct, but he worded it in such a shit manner that they were able to slap him back with it twice as hard.

you mean the guy that was getting rocks thrown at and baseball bats swung at his car?

But... Trump did

Yes, both sides were full of dipshits and assholes. I'm sorry you can't deal with it. I watched a video from Charlottesville of some obese topless black bitch with crusty dreads screaming at police. They were attacking people unprovoked, and not everyone who went to protest the removal of the statue was a part of a white supremacist group. Antifa and other liberal snowflakes have rioted and attacked people who were definitely not nazis for over a year now. They call actual jews like Milo and Ben Shapiro nazis. We're not going to kowtow to you fucks by condemning extremists on the right and letting the ones on the left act with impunity. Go fuck yourself.

If blacks don’t like America they should go back to Africa and live with their own people.

Whites would live fine without blacks.

>muh neo-Nazis

Charlottesville is the biggest bullshit media conjob ever orchestrated on the American public. There was ONE Nazi flag there. ONE FUCKING GUY. And nobody knows who the guy was despite constant inquiry, which makes me think he was an FBI agent. The tiki torch marchers were chanting "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US" and then a small group started joking :JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" and Vice altered the audio so that was the only thing you heard and now that's all anyone remembers. And the fucking fat cunt who died literally was never touched by the car, she fell over and had a heart attack because she weighs 700 pounds.

But it played right into the media's hands. I find it fascinating how a right-wing rally gets depicted as the death of Western Civilization by the media because one fat cunt fell over and had a heart attack, meanwhile the same media went out of its way to distance the BLM movement from the two separate shooters who murdered 8 cops at BLM rallies last summer. Are people really this fucking stupid that they forgot 8 American Law Enforcement agents were senselessly murdered at two BLM rallies and yet Heather fat cunt Heyer is treated like a fucking national hero?

Americans are so fucking stupid goddamn

Can we at least agree this wasn't so bad until that orange clown got butthurt and started throwing a tantrum. Most are doing it because of shit he tweeted

>Most are doing it because of shit he tweeted
No, they're doing it because they're a bunch of conformist liberals.

Nothing Trump said is technically wrong either, liberals just hate the truth.

>Nothing trump said was wrong

holy shit you are an idiot.

>Liberals tell me Trump said mean stuff
>Muh fee fees wuz hurt

>Im ass mad because free thinkers won't stand for a Jewish propaganda piece of cloth
Literally kys

People like you are why they are kneeling you absolute blind sheltered retard.

99% of humans probably have slave ancestors.

We're all lucky to be born in this era.

White people are so violent

>free thinkers
that's an original way to call 'mental retardation'

Eat shit, Truth fucking suck huh?

>Liberals told me white people are bad
>I never read much into it because I believe anything I'm told
>So long as any liberal said it
>I never refute anything a liberal says

This is how propaganda works.

>I'm allowed to say unsavory things about anyone or anything and you can deal with it
>wait trump isn't allowed to voice his opinions that hurt my fee fees

this country is something else

>Trump throws gasoline on the fire.
>People stop watching / attending / buying NFL merch.
>Dindu players have to take a pay cut.
Literally could not be more perfect.

If blacks don’t like white they have to go back to Africa. Period.

The levels of butt hurt we're seeing has nothing to do with Trump, These fuckers literally thought they were taking over the country and ended up with the exact opposite

Obama literally said if he had a son, he would assault hispanic security guards and these people applauded it.

This picture is pretty offensive

Not until like two days later after the first shitstorm

Food=\=diet
Sports=\=intelligence

Keep trying racist

Ok Smith, Just because you took a black girl prom does not mean you are apart of this.

>My cultures food will kill you and give you diabetes if you eat it regularly! What a contribution to society, more people on diabetes and blood pressure medication, your welcome america!
>Understanding the mental aspect of sports isnt as important of a contribution as being able to RUN FAST and JUMP HIGH! Don't be smart, just run and jump!

LOOK MOM I THREW MY TWO CENTS OUT. GREAT PR RIGHT?

Doesn't surprise me, the NFL is just another platform for the tv networks to spew leftist SJW propaganda, they are entertainers under contract so they are probably forced to say this shit.