WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BRITSHITS?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BRITSHITS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yjfijkx984
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-16638746
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CRASHING

THIS

I've been having an unceasing boner for the last few hours
you are ok briteeth
you are ok

bit of a laugh, init. you germans are butt hurt. you have no power outside of the EU. world war 3, init.

Scotland just announced it wants a new referendum

UNION

>I've been having an unceasing boner for the last
iktf

How dare they.
For this, they shall be broken.

WITH

Scorland just cant handel something happening without having its own little cry about it.

NO

SURVIVORS

NO

SURVIVORS

Weren't all the polls saying brexit would lose? Wasn't that MP murdered to force a remain vote?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yjfijkx984

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

I love this guy : D

lord kek>jewish tricks

Yo germany. Kill yourself. This is the beginning

the only right thing to do
scheiß auf die eu

Northern Ireland also just announced it thinks of holding an independence referendum

The right thing, Ahmed.

wait so does this mean britards won't need tele licenses anymore or did they come up with that themselves

Bavaria exiting Germany when?
i dont like the rest of Germany. were one of the only 3 states that actually generate income for the government to spend.
wed be much better off without the shit tier rest of Germany. were the best part anyways. if you think of Germany you basically thing of Bavaria anyways. we got the car industry, technology, Beer, Sausages, Oktoberfest and Lederhosen.
plus Munich was Hitlers favorite City.

I'm Scottish and glad we're leaving. The smp would dumb not to milk it for what it's worth. Fuck the EU and fuck London.

What you were afraid to do

England will never let Scotland leave
- Relocating Trident would be too troublsome
- Scotland technically needs permission to hold a referendum
- Scot's will not want to adopt the euro

Anglo lying again.
>Scotland technically needs permission to hold a referendum
No they don't you mong.
>Scot's will not want to adopt the euro
No but we will be getting our pound.

If the EU ensures scotland's safety , it doesn't really need england's permission

>mfw sandniggers leave next

Two Opinion.
Two Truce.

I compare the brexit to shinji ikari choosing to run away and not pilot the eva

Scotland should be allowed to leave if they so choose

Bavaria should be roofed, as it is now, its the biggest open air asylum in the world.

>init

Fucking retard

The EU needs to have a cassus belli before being able to declare war and then they need to win with a war score of 10 or more to be able to make demands. Until then it's England's decision whether they would want to release nations or not. The EU isn't going to want to go to war now when they have a negative stability rating

Note the use of the word "technically"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-16638746

>scottish pound
why not the scottish dollar? or bottlecaps? not like there's a shortage...

they can pay me in shortbread desu

I CAN ONLY CUM SO MANY TIMES IN A DAY.

ÉIRE LE CHÉILE

Just woke up and I read the fucking news. You mad lads... you infinite goyest Brit, always there to save the motherfucking day.

shitskins are cancer. Good job Anglia

kys ahmed

Who was stupid enough to believe him in the first place?

One day Germoney

>He thinks a technicality will change anything
The SNP could hold one ever term(they'll most likely wait for the polls to change).

So are you guys voting ironically just to see it all go to shit? Or do you guys actually see benefit in this?

It somehow makes me feel bad about myself that I actually understand what you're referring to

Jewmedia always try this shit, oy vey manipulating the population.
Last time was Austria's election, months of shilling against right wing party.

Poo in loo

Butthurt Libcucks are all the benefit I need.

>Wasn't that MP murdered to force a remain vote?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
It never works.

So much German butthurt.
Today was truly a glorious day.
Endless keks to be had

No EU country (apart from maybe Germans) would be for war with the UK. It's just not gonna happen. Civil war is a different matter, but highly unlikely imo.

>needs permission
We're backing you up leaving the EU, and we're backing Scoland up leaving UK.

Walls will be fucking built.

Jetzt du bezahl poolacks.

asuka best girl

>Bank of England statement
>"Volatility can be expected, but we can handle it"

You've changed your fucking tune lads.

This brexit has just brought to light all the underlying tensions in Europe.
The EU now hates eachother, with regular aggressive shitposting between all countries.
The UK is now tearing apart because Scotland are cucks. (Muh EU, you cunts almost voted leave even when you were inside it. This doesnt change anything, your betrayal was inevitable).
Ireland and N Ireland tensions revived.

Leaving your shitty globalist unions you fucking cuck.

first sensible think they've done in decades

Destroy the Fourth Reich

Step up the bants

>well Britain, you can forsake your national sovereignty and honor at the hand of your enemies, for a little temporary power (maybe)
OR
>you can leave, with no consequences, and go back to what you were doing (you know, conquering the world, being the largest empire known to man, that sort of thing [sounds pretty racist though]) for the past >1500 years