What can this offer to the world?

what can this offer to the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pe8jOp349P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Land

Enough water to drown billions of people. Ruin the atmosphere and face the wrath of the penguins.

just imagine all the cute animals that we can club.

Stop right there, criminal scum.

Melting that will eliminate Florida for one.

I wonder what happens if we sneak in some polar bears there. They would probably decimate the fauna.

i know people that own property down there

icecubes

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=pe8jOp349P8

It could give belgium sea access

If the icecaps melt... or rather when

>breathable air
>the right amount of gravity
>protection from radiation
>cheap way to get there
Antarctica 4 Mars 0
Take that, Musk.

Antarctica after the melt

Water doesn't appear suddenly nor does it magically ceases to exist, it only changes its form. Solid water (ice) melting into liquid water isn't going to raise sea levels as much as they want you to believe. It already has a weight and occupies current space in earth.

But it stacks up as it sits on land and isn't in the oceans yet, non scientist Ameritard.

this

The ice is displacing a lot of water is what he's trying to say.

Do you have any idea just how massive the frozen continent is? You could dump a thousand polar bears and they could walk for weeks without finding food, depending on the time of year.

>Solid water (ice) melting into liquid water isn't going to raise sea levels as much as they want you to believe.
It has greater impact on the planet than a direct physical bathtub style displacement, you dumb fucking burger.

literally nothing wrong with this

>Costa Rica is separed from Nicaragua
I like the future

I agree. My house will be on an island, pretty comfy.

*separated

Water also evaporates in case you didn't know. If it gets too hot there's just going to be much rain all over the world, perhaps tons of hurricanes etc. al gore said that by 2012 New York City and Miami were going to be fully underwater. I wonder if he'll be right.

Hi Thailand