youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc
m.fanfiction.net/s/5058226/1/Bruce-Plays-His-Cards-Right
youtube.com/watch?v=XxP8otDBeAA
youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cara

Gay and early edition.

FOY

wouldn't mind copping that hair actually, except I could actually pull it off and not look like a little gay twat

nigger

might do a suicide

I can hear gunshots in the distance

*scissors butthole*

Ulster?

>hear gunshots while talking on the phone with mom
>practically have to beg her to pick up my Thai order
Bitch

ludders

WHY DO THE YANKS GET AN ECLIPSE BUT NOT US?!? ITS NOT FAIR

a bhuachaillĂ­

been feeling melancholy recently lads.

Listened to some Hans Zimmer on the commute, was a bizarre experience

listened to the Planet Earth II, Interstellar and Dunkirk soundtracks

wish I was some rich old posh guy in the 60s/70s

cute american brit poster boyz

ah yes america

I like to listen to this on public commutes and envision war torn streets, fedora, I know

youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc

nonce

Brucie you old dog

m.fanfiction.net/s/5058226/1/Bruce-Plays-His-Cards-Right

nonce

Haha cya

@78503097
This was just as fucking dull and boring when you posted it in the last thread, you attention-seeking drippy cunt.

KYS

we do on Monday

virus

>and envision war torn streets

So you're just looking out the window at Irish streets then?

>war torn streets in Ireland

Cromwellian.

PLEASE, POST THE LOT

i lost them when my old hard drive conked out DONT KEK ME

Dads drunk again

Pics

when is world war 3 going to start ffs? so bored of life

feeling very lonely lads

youtube.com/watch?v=XxP8otDBeAA

GOOD dubstep

It'd be too cloudy and glum to see it there anyway

Pics of his dics?

What I'm about to say might shock you.

I might have got more (You)'s if I posted OC in /brit/, but I value my time more than a few responses and that's why I opted for an desuarchive repost.

That's right, they just let me say that in an ad for desuarchive.

cute lads with cats

>wake up at 5am
>take ibuprofen for headache
>charge some cold oats and milk down my gob + a coffee
>get showered and dressed
>walk to station
>commute for 2 hours to work
>sit there and feel like crying
>eat a shit, overpriced lunch (unless I prepare night before)
>clock out at 5
>get into station at 7
>go to gym for 1.5 hours
>get home
>cook dinner
>eat dinner
>if I'm not tired enough, prepare tomorrow's lunch
>prepare stuff for the morning
>pass out in bed

ah yes, this must be that "life" I've heard so much about

corr

As Bruce Forsyth pulled down the tight, white panties of Debbie McGee he took a sneaky glance at the label in the back. 100% polyester. "Paul, you cheap bastard" he thought to himself, but couldn't resist a cheeky smile "I guess the Wizbit cheques are few and far between these days".

He pushed Debbie's naked buttocks against the pebbledash wall of his Devon cottage and felt them clench - was it with fear or ecstasy? He couldn't tell, but he liked to think it was a little of both.

decided not to go out tonight and im already bored.

wanna cuddle

Get ye to the bennies

listening to interstellar on the underground looking sad I felt like I was in a film desu

VERY autistic behaviour from me

Fondling her seemingly eternally pert breasts, Bruce suddenly heard the unmistakable sound of a Hyundai Sonata being driven in second gear, followed by screeching brakes and the sound of a door being slammed. Paul had arrived.

"Good", thought Bruce with a mischievous grin. He glanced at Debbie but she was too lost in her own orgasm to notice the imminent arrival of her husband - so imminent he was sure to catch them both embroiled in the sin of adultery.

Bruce unzipped the fly on his tartan plus fours and threw his flat cap behind him. Gingerly but with some haste he cradled his now throbbing love muscle just in front of the bearded clam of the most famous magician's assistant in the world. "And now for Brucie's bonus" he whispered as he slid his aged pecker deep inside her.

it's called being a man unfortunately

2mg of xanax currently dissolving in the stomach

cant fucking stop watching this makes me want to cry

@78503249
@78503288

Ah, so because no one replied to your shit post before you've decided to post its content in the hope people respond?

Fucking cunt, kill yourself

are you qt

Bruce Foreskin lmao

She could barely let out a moan before Paul came bounding round the corner. He was still in the tuxedo he wore for all of his magic shows - having just been stood up by his life-long assistant and wife whilst filming a gig for Living TV.

His pace quickening, Paul strode towards the two lovers with mad, fiery eyes fixed upon their rhythmic reciprocation - a socket wrench brandished menacingly in his clenched fist.

As he neared the pair his strides turned to a run and as his short, stubby legs moved faster he let out a piercing scream. Raising the wrench above his head he prepared to land what he intended to be a fatal blow to the temple of the man who had his penis inside his woman.

Swift like a well-oiled mechanism, Bruce swivelled his body round and caught Paul's arm mid-swing. He pushed back against the rampaging midget madman and tussled with him as though they were two boys scrapping in a playground - his purple headed warrior still stood to attention and flapping about like an epileptic sea bass.

no

nonce

Howdy y'all.

the bydlo gf

Wanna get high and play Mario Kart?

why so?

Now imagine adding an annoying wife and kids to that equation
It could be worse

With a single, smooth motion Bruce pulled out the machete he had concealed in the back of his trousers and brought the knife across the throat of Paul, knocking him to the ground. He held the knife there for a few moments then looked him straight in the eye and whispered "you'll like this..." before slitting his throat.

As Paul lay bleeding, the life ebbing away from him he turned his head towards Debbie who had begun scrambling for her cheap underwear. As he draw his final breath he mouthed to her "not a lot...", before slipping away into the next world.

Calmly Bruce was wiping the blood from his blade on the cuffs of his Yves Saint Laurent shirt. He casually turned back towards the horrified Debbie. She was quivering against the wall trying not to pass out from fear. A glance towards the open gate gave her thoughts away.

>fake ring
Dropped straight in the rubbish bin

does all of this serve a purpose?

yeh but not with you

dangerous and down right stupid

Where are those two Irish boys from last night? Wouldn't mind having a bit of a taste of them frankly

youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik

>"And now for Brucie's bonus"

shes so gorgeous x

Want to run my balls over that arse and get the hairs caught in the netting

KOLM TRIIPU :ddddDDD

"I know what you're thinking Debbie" said Bruce, "you're wondering if you can run faster when scared than I can when horny. I think we both know the answer to that, don't make me put it to the test".

He took her firmly by the wrist, and knelt down in front of her. Before she had a chance to react he started to massage her gushing vagina with his giant, pointy chin. All thoughts of the previous few minutes left her as they melted away into pure sexual bliss. That chin was as thick as the girthiest penis and as hard as a marble dildo.

Wow rude

nah

she's average mate

strengthening the posterior chain

Is there anything worse than people on /brit/ pretending they're benders and spamming gay shit?

Looks like me with dark hair desu

I wish someone would answer that question for me

CORR is that are rose

adore american men
simples

>pretending

Ironic gay roleplaying is a /brit/ institution.

"I... I can't hold it in any more!" she screamed and then squirted all over Bruce's face. He stood up, vaginal juices dropping from his chin into a puddle between his tap shoes. "That's my girl" he hissed through clenched teeth.

With that he strode to the drystone wall at the foot of his garden and, silhouetted against the setting sun, bent one knee, flexed his arm and put his clenched fist to his head.

Fin.

come over and I'll show you something more gay xx

Survival in modern society

hello nigger

Hands down one of the greatest fucking films I have ever watched. Well deserved of its top place in rankings unlike dogshit reddit films like Pulp Fiction or 2001.

ugly bastard

tfw no gf

simply cannot stop listening to gay top 40 pop shite

>"However, we can't lose sight of the fact that we're somehow allowing right wing ideology and extremism back into our political systems."

munter

yeah it's fucking brilliant ain't it

didn't really like the ending iih

so you're working to be able to continue working, pay bills, food, etc
don't have a lfie, just a job

shut ya shit ya fucking tit

Prisoners is Reddit though.

And it is shit.

might give it a look

back from the shops
decided against the beer and got a bottle of rum instead
I will drink it all tonight while listening to tunes and posting on /brit/

>2 minute film trailer basically shows you everything interesting in the film leaving there no point to go and see it