Alright folks, we're facing a serious question here. Big problem. Very big problem. Question is the following:

Alright folks, we're facing a serious question here. Big problem. Very big problem. Question is the following:
Which "Violet Baudelaire" is the qter qt – young Emily Browning or Emily Browning's young clone?

I suppose this might become a question for the ages but let's try and tackle it nevertheless, shall we?

Emily Browning hands fucking down. The new one looks like discount version of her.

emily browning

The new one looks like the cripple kid from GoT

Malina looks way better than the original.

Look the same to me honestly

Malina
Only low IQ tranny pedos like smilesly disagree

Emily.

Right one had me stuck to Netflix for a few hours, left one gets nude a lot nowadays... tough choice.

How did they find a girl who looks almost exactly the same? It's uncanny.

Oh FUCK, she looks like a young Isabelle Adjani. Even cuter.
Take the helm, I'll be in my in my bunk.

You know that she's thirteen, do you?

they look literally the same

Yeah, what do you think I was yelling "Oh FUCK" for? Dunce...

Maline Weissman wins because she doesn't grow up to be a hideous reflection of her young self like Browning did, at least one hopes

Malina ofc
her lips are magnificent

Emily Browning

Malina looks as if her face has been stepped on

Emily Browning looked so fucking terrible in that fappening vid of her, probably needs a bucket of makeup to look presentable

Is this becoming a new trend?

Can't see the resemblance. I for one felt reminded of Jaroslava Schallerová, the girl who played the lead role in "Valerie and her Week of Wonders".
For those who don't know what I'm talking about: It's a Czech surrealist fairytale movie from 1970. I'd suggest you just check it out. I'm fairly sure it will suit the tastes of everyone posting in this thread...

Did you really have to remind me of that movie? I still feel guilty.

>I'm fairly sure it will suit the tastes of everyone posting in this thread...
I'll take that as a warning...

IM SORRY BUT I CANT SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Oh god it's true

>we're facing a serious question here. Big problem. Very big problem.

Stop with the Trump-isms already!

>camera mostly focuses on half-exposed chest of 13yo lead actress throughout the movie
>100% on RT

wow...

Where did they find a young Charlotte Gainsbourg?

Emily Browning, Isabelle Adjani, Jaroslava Whatever, Charlotte Gainsbourg

Guess they just put em in a blender.

Cloned her during the shooting of "Charlotte For Ever", tawed her just recently.