THIS IS ONLY THE 1ST STEP!

Yes we are free of the EU BUT! we are weakened....we must do all we can to find our feet

BUY BRITISH PRODUCTS!

Do anything you can to undermine the EU...most notibly support NEXIT,GREXIT and get some generals on the go.

trump now has our backs..thanks burgers

we must destroy the EU,rebuild the uk and keep it together which means shilling against the SNP and shin fien also

the uk must be held together! trump must be elected! geert must win! aswell with le penn and AFD

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/brexit-party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are some of our products? Most of our identity has been watered down by EU and I can't think of many products that we can export.

If it's so important, then why'd you leave Europe? Go shill elsewhere

Top gear
Buy only Top Gear
Eat only Top Gear
Drink only Top Gear
Hear only Top Gear

Top Gear

only thing I can think of desu

looks like we got a regressive leftist here boys!

>BUY BRITISH PRODUCTS!
>thanks burgers
We're happy for you. Remove kebab and enjoy YOUR COUNTRY and dont let anyone take it from out.
Ill be on the lookout for a good english ale.

Now all we have to do is vote trump, Nuke Melbourne and vote for Labor in our election and gas Canadaian shrills.

>british cuisine

Ramp up those tea and biscuit factories britbong, we'll keep ya solvent till you're on your feet again.

Wouldnt the buiscuits be fucked up by the time they got here?
I like fresh bread..
Dont think Ive had english tea, might aswell try it.

>mfw england and america are friends now

The UK economy will boom, all that is required is guts enough to reduce regulations and red tape. British manufactured goods will be very popular in the free world once they don't have to comply with all the euro regulations and crap.

its fit m8,tea has a bit of caffine in it also and for some reason makes you feel posh when you got a decent box of tea such as twinings.

Maybe if it was 1900, but here in 2016, we got refrigeration, preservatives, and all kinds of other technology to make sure food doesn't go bad.

Earl Grey is pretty good.

>>>> Dutch culture
how the niggers?

u salty were crashing this EU?

>Ill be on the lookout for a good english ale.

there's a nice selection for you there lad, when i was last in the US i was drinking with a bunch of burgerbros and they were really impressed with newcastle brown, worthington white shield and theakstons old peculier

I drink british tea every day, mates.

In return, the British must buy Danish products. The Danish politicians are using Brexit as an argument that leaving the EU means terrible trade.

Danish Crown pork, Arla Milk, Carlsberg&Tuborg beer and Lego.

idk, the bread I buy is the kind that molds in three days, no preservatives or other cancer memes.

>twinings
Ill look for it next time Im at the store.

Is earl grey english? Never was much of a tea person. Ill give it a try.

>newky
I use to drink that, Id go out of my way to locate it, but theyve done something to it. Im not they type of person that gets hangovers, but after even just one bottle of that now, Ill have a headache the next day.
Also Its been pointed out that the minikegs of that are better and I agree, but noone will stock them anymore.
Ill keep my eye out for the other two you mentioned.

I already shop mainly at The Co-Op, especially for produce from England.

Tesco sends your money to our greatest ally, Asda to Burgerland and the rest of the supermarkets spin it out into untaxed globalist safe spaces.

Co-Op just spends it on good british meth and rentboys

Drinking some tea to celebrate. Yeah i think we'll have a world finance crash in 6 months or so; but you still did the right thing.

Biscuits are good for 2-3 months+; US bread like you get at Wal-Mart isn't designed for longevity at all, the kind used in MRE's lasts 2-5 years or more.

I didn't even think of English Ale, now THAT is something you do well. I'll keep an eye out for the brands you mentioned.

I'll keep an eye out for the brands you mentioned

What kind of department stores do you lads shop at? Like what is the UK equivalent of wal mart, or target?

plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party

COME PARTY WITH US LADS

I dont click on stuff from Sup Forums like that, but Im celebrating none the less

carlsberg is UKs fav beer m8

and i have about 10 packs of danish bacon in the freezer

also buy my kid lego all the time.

how new are you?

'06 with a background in sketchy computer programs.
How reddit are you?

Your right.

Everyone needs support this.

Go buy something british

List some international British products...

I'll buy. I support the brits exits from this fucking madness.

Actually britbro you should maybe start a general for all the people who supported brexit here to help and post it daily.

Its important that we don't let this fail.

Who's EU referendum is coming next?

Bought some (made in England) beer to celebrate.

This.
We need a sticky or a info picture of American, and British companies so that we can get our shit together again and ditch china.
List good teir food, tools, etc.

Made in Britain.

What is old mate doing with the bowling. Absolutely shocking form. Arm out like hitchhiker. Get that arm to the ear.

>lying on an anonymous imageboard
why tho

Do NOT forget many British and American companies produce their goods outside of Britain and the USA.

>let's have a proper brew m8

My local Publix has a little British section with liquorish and some canned meats.

>retards on Sup Forums think buying only yorkshire tea and watching top gear will boost the economy

me too i cant digest your food

Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout is 5/5 bredy gud

BOYCOTT LIDL AND ALDI!

True, that should also be pointed out in the infograph.
Like *avoid these brands*.
Reminds me of that garden hose at walmart that says "made in america" and when you pop the plastic open it is a metal one that says "made in china"

why

Are you guys gunna unite?

FUCK OFF MEHMET

>implying
go back to wedit

Has anyone got the counter signal meme about 'people with different opinions voted differently from me, democracy has been hijacked by the people'

lol germany is so butt blasted

C-can we join the Anglosphere?

Fuck you and your fat wench refugee loving leader.

Just think of how many more refugees are going to pour into germany now.

This New years you guys can have thousands of more rapes then last.

Welcome to the side where the grass is always greener.

I was just thinking about this my British brother

We must all do everything we can to help support the UK. From the smallest acts to the largest commitment. We must stand behind them in every way possible,

British cuisine is delicious, family. I'd have a full English breakfast every day if it wouldn't end with me dying of several diseases related to obesity.

Aren't you already joined in the north more or less?

All the Calais boatniggers have been put on a train for Berlin this morning.

It's a lot easier to buy British products now that the pound has crashed.

No oldfag would use shit like "hurr go back to le reddit xDDD"

id buy your shit but its inedible

You muzzies gotta start producing shit worth buying if you want our help?

k

PLEASE SAVE US NEXT

Canada, Australia, USA and the UK must be strong, united and patriotic when WW3 drops.

>sketchy computer programs

What, do you still have Java installed or something? How could a webpage even pose a threat otherwise?

What's

NEXIT?

Crumpets, British beer, jaffa cakes, British brands of clothing
Invest in British industries, buy their steel, their fish, their waffles
Whatever the product may be, if it's not British, it's not for sale. The bulk of the products you consume must be British.

That is how you can build up the British economy.

They only stock European products, both corporations are German and I'm sure each store gives a percentage of profits back although being franchised by Brits on British soil.

.. maybe.
Im just not in the habbit of taking risks. There are all kinds of backdoors and exploids.
also desu Im just really paranoid with this crap.

How are you going to deal with all the poo-in-loos and immigrants now that you are free from EU's tyranny?
Sticks and stones?

What is some good British liquor I can get?

>beans and toast
>roast beef
>pork slices
>some of the finest vegetables

>implying that traitorous Scot's haggis represents all of British cuisine after yesterday's referendum

>only stock euro products
Even the american ones? That seems like a bit much

Try to Ignore the taste of ginger in the latest batch.
Some twat intern mixed it in.
It'll be gone soon though.

It'd be fun if Ireland joined together and worked alongside England and Wales as close, but independent, allies. Ireland deserves freedom after all the shit you've been through.

Haggis tastes of treachery and sheep anus.
Mostly treachery.

Beef wellingtons, cornish pasties, bangers and mash, bubble and squeak, lancashire hotpot, pork pies, bakewell tarts, bread and butter puddings, batternberg, sticky toffee pudding, the fucking chicken parmo?

Is Guinness good too, Nigel? I enjoy New Castle, not sure if Guinness counts though.

Forgot about that stuff. It really is a decent drink.