Do you hate Europe or just the EU?

So I was wondering why you guys hate the EU so much? Or do you hate a united Europe as a whole?

What would be better in your opinion? Just a trade union, no union at all? Conflict like 100 years ago?

I'm really being curious. Personally I was a fan of the EU years ago, but my enthusiasm has diminished over time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vrBbN0vvGLA
youtube.com/watch?v=IUsbj-VJPVE
youtube.com/watch?v=eM8Ss28zjcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fortress EU with an EU army and no nato on european soil...when ?

>Or do you hate a united Europe

That was never going to happen anyway.

A united europe is about as likely as peace in the middle east.

>What would be better in your opinion? Just a trade union, no union at all?

Sovereign countries making their own decisions in their own self interest like we had before the mid-1990s.

European nations can trade and cooperate with each other without a largely unelected supranational bureaucracy trying to run things.

I Just hate the EU, all European people except for Bosniaks and Albanians are based.

If Amerilards didn't come over throwing their fat around every time we try to Anschluss these fucks we could've had a united europe for a few years.

Love Europe.
Think the EU is a great idea.
Sadly that idea was taken over by the corrupt and the cooperate.
Now it has to sort its shit out or collapse.

No one wants a united Europe.

I hate the EU leaders way of talking like they dont give shit about what people think and their attempt to destroy national identities and replace that with EU identity. But i think they tried to go ahead with too much speed, they dont have support of people in this matter, at least not in the scope required for that kind of identity replacement. I like Europe and european nations should be united trough trade union and stuff like that and uphold their own nationalistic identities, that is the european thing i think. Europe is not united states and most likely wont be, so we should be groud of countries doing shit together but not be somekind of weird wannabe united states.

Quads confirm, the EU could work if it they weren't so elitist, vague and deadset on the equality of outcome.

Love europe
Hate the eu

I am very pro EU.
You have no idea how its easy to do business once we get inside the EU.

The problem in my country is many people dont understand or dont want to inform themselves of all the benefits we get for being inside EU and how easy we can buy and sell our products.

Love Europe
Fuck the european union

If it was like farage said, a union of trade deals and economics it would have been great.

But it's not like that, it's ms merkel toying with the whole continet

Hate the EU, love Europe. Decided it was better to fuck ourselves to start the EU downfall as a favor to the rest of you. The sooner the better. You're welcome.

Hate Europe.

Liked the EU.

Not even kidding.

We hate the EU

We would be much happier if it was purely a trade union, as it was when it started. But Germany got too fascist about it so now you can go fuck yourself.

We hate the EU, we quite like Europe.

We always wanted a pure trade federation and nothing more, but the EC have set their sights on becoming a superpower.

I would love that.

Don't you feel that these countries alone would be too weak compared to other superpowers?

I feel like the refugee crisis fucked the EU quite a lot. No one hates Italian immigrants or French, but many dislike Moroccans etc

>What would be better in your opinion?

An EU that serves the interests of the European people instead of a bunch of megacorporations and the financial and political elite.

>Just a trade union
That's how it started and that's were it should have stopped. A common market is not a bad idea per se. An undemocratic superstate with extrenal open borders is absolutely ludicrous and bound to fail

This is literally America in the Articles of Confederation era.

Fuck globalism

Some sort of trade/customs union with absolutely minimal bureaucracy and no real political/economic unity would be best. Even sharing a currency with other nations destroys democracy and cedes sovereignty to a extra-national central bank which in turn leads to chaos or the need for total unity. I want European nations to be bros and live as neighbours but I want them to have their independence and keep their cultures strong.

I see Merkel as the destroyer of the EU. And I hate her for it.

Both. All of you are overrated self-righteous NEETs. Europe died in 476 A.D. Have fun being steamrolled by ruskies and arabs (:

Love Europe (and all of you guys)

Hate EU

This lad

EU isn't Europe. EU isn't even a significant portion of Europe. It is in fact an incredibly tiny bit of Europe but holds a disproportionate amount of power over hundreds of millions of people.

In order to have a continental union that's worth keeping, you'd have to solve the economic injustice that is perpetuated by capitalism. Currently any kind of union regardless of intent will be co-opted by corporate interest, and EU specifically started out as a trade union so it's one of the worst possible attempts.

we hate the EU

but germany france and even serbia etc? nah we have no problem with you well i dont anyway?

i voted out because i hate merkel and junker

and for the memes lol

i did it out of kindness desu...to save europe the EU must be destroyed

Why do you hate people being able to democratically control their own future, you fascist fuck.

Just the EU
Europe is awesome.
EU is cancer
youtu.be/vrBbN0vvGLA

Yeah, blame us for everything.

We gain nothing from it other than a loss of freedom

i dream of a United States of Europe
now that the most awkward member has left it might actually happen

You can still save your country germanbro.

If brexit managed to win despite all the media lies...then so can you

>Accuses us of being NEETs
>Albania is among the 3 poorest countries in Europe
Can't make this shit up

The EU could be a great idea but it's just a globalist organization for now

fuck the EU.. since it became a thing everything became 50% more expensive except for wages. and all of our corrupt politicians who are no longer welcome here just go to the EU and grab some more money there

i hope the UK prospers so other countries want to leave too and this entire fuckery falls apart. also, it's a shame that the UK's currency was artificially tanked on the stock market by EU jews when they decided to leave

This. Like every other time the Jews bite off more than they can chew and get fucked by it, which is sort of ironic when you consider Jewish """""intelligence""""" and the whole Einstein, allegedly, saying "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results".

go and how many small and middle big business lost money in the uk with the exit.
specially the guys who where exporting many different products outside.

Hi Jan,

Tell us the truth. Are you a NEET yourself?

I love Europe, I hate the EU.

And I hate when the EU, traitors that they are, conflate themselves with the former.

>Easy to do business

Get cucked by EU because you now have restrictions on exporting your goods to BiH, which was your biggest trade partner.

NO SHELTER FROM THE FARAGE BARRAGE

The further away a politician is from his constituency (ie. the larger the populations) the more likely he will be controlled by Jews.

Even inside our own country we need to vote for fucking loons to be able to find someone willing to stray from the Jewish status quo for a moment. At the EU level it simply doesn't happen.

We need to completely abolish the existing asylum and family reunification systems within a few years and the jEwU and the jEwU court of human rights will fight us every step of the way. We simply have no time to dick around with those traitors.

I hate the EU because I love Europe.

No, I'm in college.

If my ID changed it's because of mobile data.

my company is mostly dealing with Asians who want to do business in the EU.
So for me not much changes but I know for sure many of them dont want to do all the paper work and spend money just to sell legally in the UK while they could do it in the EU on a bigger market.

Now the most important thing for the UK is to start passing laws that reduce the paper work and money needed to spend for foreinger investors who trade with the EU to be able to do the same thing with the UK.

I hate the UN more than I hate the EU. I hate bloated bureaucracy and red tape.

I hate the EU as a political entity, I agree with the idea of a spirit of brotherhood between Europeans, but not if it's based on liberal ideals.

The EU took away my comfy lightbulbs.

The EU wants to fill my country with third-worlders.

The EU forces us to support corrupt countries that don't even try.

There is a difference in the work ethic and integrity between the north and the south.

The UK can easily just say "CE certification is valid in the UK" etc. They can harmonize with EU regulations whenever they want.

So there wouldn't be much paperwork.

Good to hear. What are you studying?

What do you think of the EU?

Thanks,

Burger college grad / professional

Brexit macht frei!

I think trade will be relatively unscathed in the long term, by the time the UK leaves new trade agreements which are beneficial will come into effect

>The EU forces us to support corrupt countries that don't even try.
I'm so sorry fampai. There is nothing we can do, we're in too deep.

German train station clappers and Merkel ruined the EU.
Pls nuke this country.

>A united europe is about as likely as peace in the middle east.

This. lel

There are too many different cultures and attitudes within Europe. We're not America, ffs.
It would be good to have some decent trade deals between european countries but there should be tight border patrolling and each country should have complete control over their own laws and currency.

I hate the edifice that is the EU.
If it was just a trade (and for you guys a currency) alliance like ASEAN or NAFTA then I wouldn't care.

No, we don't hate Europe. But given the downright suicidal nature of EU policy as of late, it seems plausible to suspect that Brussels just might.

Being anti-EU means being against the machinations of a very specific political body, nothing more and nothing less.

Europe had survived and thrived for around a thousand years as independent sovereign countries before the creation of the EU. Sure there were wars and such but the point is valid that they generally did quite well for themselves.
The idea of a united Europe was on the surface a good idea as an economic powerhouse, unfortunately like most great ideas it works only in theory until the reality of politicians starting to fuck with it.
Europe will survive (how many countries have fallen apart in Europe only to re-emerge and continue existing?) this and in many ways will be better and wiser in the future.

I hate Merkel and Brussels and the way they treat the countries who are low on the totem poll.

UK majorly fucked up though. Their entire economy is banking, and it's all going to crumble. The EU might say it wants peace, but they will do everything in their power to make Great Britain fail.

I hate the EU and Germany.

IBA

Give me a decentralized European Empire with a monarch or give me independence.

If they flood us with much more Muslims there won't be any real Europe left.

I fucking hate all of you.
Italians are ok though.

Pls hang Merkel for her crimes.

T_T I like you though, Maďarsko.

I dont even hate the EU, its just something with a mission i disagree with (so far as I can determine its mission, it publishes no prospectus....) and even if I did agree with its mission... it doesnt seem to be able to do a good job of executing on that mission.

I love Europe, yes even the French.

Godspeed. Support 100%.

I wish you the best of luck.

Why are so many Germans still so oblivious?

We DETEST the EU. The EU are completely undoing everything that is essentially European. Of course our hate is out of a deep love for Europe.

The EU is the problem, not Europe, we love Europe, that union is a scam which is benefiting nobody but those that run it.
Gerexit when?

Don't let the burger's fake sentimental posts about independence and sovereignty delude your mind.

There is only one superpower present and amerilards would love for it to stay this way forever.

I love Europe that is why I hate the EU.

The EU is an institution that forces globalists and leftist views on anyone. Europe is the home, not only for me but for ALL my brothers. Because I don't care if you are Russian, Portugese, French, Sami or Greek. I will call you frogeaters and slaveshits but at the end you are all my brothers.

We need a cooparation to defend our continent against our enemies. And trust me there is no shortage of enemies for our people.

And you know what? I all learned that here on Sup Forums. I may seem crazy at the first glace but the more I lurk Sup Forums the more pro european I have become (and the more black hearted hate I have for the EU).

For Europe, against cultural marxism!

>youtube.com/watch?v=IUsbj-VJPVE

Just hating on the idea of federal, centralized europe.

I used to like Europe but i guess its time for war between europeans.

If you want to unite Europe, you need a Charlemagne. and I'm looking around the EU's leadership and I don't see any Charlemagnes.

>german blaming america again

cry harder

You don't need the EU for that. Trade agreements don't need gigantic governments telling every country what to do.

Just read again what you are saying, if you don't succumb to EU, they will make you pay with their burocracy.

trade union with visa free travel would be enough
todays EU is like USSR, few more years and there would be new gulags for fucking white males

>I love Europe that is why I hate the EU.

Pretty much sums it up.

Actually it completly fucked up when east-european and south-european countries have entered in a too short period of time, instead of preparing the countries and strengthen their economy, they were all like yeah come on join the club be with the rich kids, you poor fags.

>communism on a international scale

But they felt the need because if they wouldn't have joined the EU, bad boy Russia could have enlarged they sphere of influence.

> Take all "grills" even those 3/10 OSTBLOCK-whores if not Russia will win this global fuck-fest
> The EU wants to have the biggest harem at all cost

kek

Hate the EU, not Europe.
Europe is beautiful as fuck, obviously. I love all my European brothers and sisters but the powers that be, the EU, are gaining too much power.

its not that easy how you think, first thing is the EU will try to protect their own interests and by just accepting the laws you could hurt your own economy and it still require paper work and money to submit this documents in the UK.

Something like that Bosnia is doing what you said and I can tell you right now that for the consumers it did benefit in Bosnia but for the companys in Bosnia its a nightmare without a end and a matter of time that they will close and fire people or try to look for business outside of Bosnia to export, and that usually always costs money that many dont have.

Fact: you are a faggot.
Fact: if you were a superpower, you'd fuck it up
Fact: you were already basically the EU superpower
Fact: you fucked it up

Fact: not all burgers want a unipolar superpower
Fact: you probably don't want the Chinese
Fact: or the Russkies as the bipolar party

TOO BAD YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE
OF BEING A SUPERPOWER YOURSELVES

YOU FUCKING SUCK
WE ARE DISAPOINTED IN YOU

KEK
U
C
K

But what harm did it cause to UK apart from borders policies

Just the EU. A trade union was what we signed up for and it was fine.

The EU that is

>Don't you feel that these countries alone would be too weak compared to other superpowers?

Keeping up with the Joneses, eh? It's like it's 1848 to 1871 all over again. We know what followed that. Fucking Großmannssucht.

can you explain to me how its uniting europe? it considers a subsaharan african to be the same as a german. you cant unite a group of people by destroying everything that defines them. please explain how the EU will unite europeans because i just dont see it

Europe is a shit name anyways. Why did they name a continent after some chick who had sex with a bull?

>implying your leadership isn't as corrupt as ours

Vote Trump, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=eM8Ss28zjcE

A trade union would get a lot of votes, I think - it's the additional bullshit like free movement of people that caused Brexit.

KIKE

>Raped

Why?
There has been no real conflict in the last 20 years in Europe. We were for a fact united (and actually most millenials consider themselves European) .

Do I have to remind you that until the late '90s there were fucking ethnic cleansing in Europe? There was an actual genocide and to reach that we needed a 3 hours trainride. That's how fucked up the continent was.

Also I know that no one here ever accomplished aything but I can assure that bureaucracy was harder in the '90s, since borders were fucking everywhere.