In an almost empty theater

>in an almost empty theater
>fat uggo decides to sit right next to me
>watch movie while his stench fumes the room
>go home and think about the movie, end up thinking about his puke-flesh

Anyone else just gave up on theaters?

never had a bad experience after 15 something years going to the theater. there have been weirdos but not noisy or smelly ones.

>eating ice cream near a cute girl who is with her bf
>the girl looks at me rudely cos apparently i am making so much noise chewing
>i be autistic and just drop the ice cream on the floor and think about how lonely i am and how i will probably never have a gf

>i am making so much noise chewing
Die

You should have 'accidentally' spilled your drink over him. He deserves it after all.

that would be rude, maybe he doesn't know how repugnant he smells

>watch suicide squad the day after it first came out
>only 3 other people in the theater
>one of them is a humongous black woman who shouldve played waller in the movie
>kept cracking up at every shitty unfunny quip in the film

That sounds like it would improve the movie though. I got dragged to SS by a friend and it was shit.

im sorry froggy had to experience this

>go to see arrival
>young couple sit next to me
>15 minutes into it she starts rubbing his thigh gently
>puts her head on his shoulder, they kiss a little now and then
>they hold hands throughout the movie

not gonna make it

>making noise while chewing ice cream
how?

In this kind of situation it's advisable to hurl popcorn everywhere.

>in an almost empty theater

so why didn't you just move ?

you know why: cause he's too socially awkward to get up and move. all he can do is post about it

I think you should count yourself lucky that guy didn't rape you like he was obviously planning on doing

>go see capeshit
>two nerds sitting next to me
>whisper loudly every time a reference is made to prove how much he knows about the franchise

>go to see interstellar
>loud scene
>a fucking baby starts crying
>parent walks around the room trying to settle it
>this happens every time a loud scene is on

never again .......

American movie system is retarded. Why wouldn't you put a seat and aisle on the ticket?

I was just gonna post this. Can anyone sit down wherever they feel like in the US?

because we're not flying across the country, we're sitting down to watch a movie

Apparently so. They are ridiculous people.

Cause then you can't move when you're seated next to some disgusting sperg like OP described

You can still move if it's empty, you docile cunt.

if there was loads of room i would have moved desu
noisy people are annoying but in most cities nowerdays there are certain cinemas which are always empty even if it is a brand new film it is just about finding them

Questions is if its an almost empty theater, why did the fatty sit next to you? Did he sense some sort of autistic energy that instantly draw two social outcasts together?

This. I did something similar a few years back during a showing of Pacific Rim. Some fatass dude in the seat in front of me kept whispering to his girlfriend during all the dialogue scenes. After I cleared my throat a few times he turned back and gave me a look of confusion, then made some remark (presumably about me) to his gf. Sick of his shit, I went to the snack counter and ordered popcorn with extra butter topping, came back and "accidentally" spilled the greasy popcorn all over him when I was moving back to my seat. I blamed it on the kid next to me when he started complaining. When the movie ended, he stood up to grab his drink but it slipped out of his hands, greased from the popcorn mishap beforehand. As I passed by him on my way out, I yelled "Ha, butterfingers!" and sped out the side exit. Needless to say I didn't see him in my cinema any time after.

Some theaters are moving to reserved seating. A few around me already have it, another has it for their big special LieMAX screen.

mayhap op made it up so he could start a thread

Some theaters are moving to reserved seating. A few around me already have it, another has it for their big special LieMAX screen.