Is there a reason that young voters voted heavily in favor of Remain...

Is there a reason that young voters voted heavily in favor of Remain? I figured they would be the ones most likely to be in favor of something like this since usually it's older voters that are afraid of change.

I'm guessing most young don't know what Britain used to be.

because they're fucking stupid and they'll do anything they're programmed to do

Fewer racists and Little Englander xenophobes spouting about muh immigrants, muh identity.

They have never experienced independence.
They believe everything past generations have done is "racist" or generally negative.
They reject national pride and are taught to love globalism, aren't old enough to know the truth, and haven't had enough experience to learn from history.

Any number of things.

they are impressionable and go with whatever their cuck friends on facebook say.

Because kids are all communists and hate democracy

Because they're going to be alive to deal with the fucked up economy? The old farts had nothing to lose by voting leave because they're going to be dead before any potential consequences arrive.

because most of the young population in britain is migrants

People fear change. And since most of those kids grew up in a EU country, they fear it.

Kids want to remain in the EU so they can go to the Netherlands smoke weed or in other countries to fuck, drink and to party, that's all, they don't understand the concept of "sovereignty" and "fighting for your country"

fucking degeneracy

??
i thought the old would back staying in
because muh retirement and stuff

surprise surprise

>They have never experienced independence.
>They believe everything past generations have done is "racist" or generally negative.
>They reject national pride and are taught to love globalism, aren't old enough to know the truth, and haven't had enough experience to learn from history.

pretty much this

They are young, naive and inexperienced. Its only natural.

Their opinions will rapidly change when they have to find work, a home and want to start a family in their homelands.

Even if leave is better in the long run, everybody knows that there will be a period of shittiness before it gets better. Right in the prime of young people's entry into the job market.

the young are generally stupid, have no sense of historical context, don't know the value of self-ownership and independence, were raised to be addicted to cummies from big daddy government, and the MSM and MSAM told them brexiters were rayciss

Leftists have infiltrated the education system and universities, this has become worse in recent years. They're not "taught" as much as they're getting opinions and views hammered into their heads.

So if your country cucks it up you can move to Hungary or some Stan.

Old people don't care about moving they'll just die.

i said it and i'm saying it again.

18 to 29 aged faggots don't know SHIT about EU.

And i'm saying it as a 20 yo guy, i remember what my grandmother was saying about the commies with their marxist-leninist camps and it remembers me of EU more than anything else.

muh gibsmedat

The """urban""" youth?

Tough talk from someone whose ancestors kissed dirt when Hitler's panzer divisions rolled in.

>including up to 34 years in remain to make it seem it wasn't only students voting remain
the full breakdown of polls were a bit different, remain and leave get leveled starting at 24 years old

Because all Schools, Colleges and Universities now tell them to hate their own country and themselves

Suffering and hardship is good for your character. Maybe they won't grow up to be such a bunch of ninnies.

>Is there a reason that young voters voted heavily in favor of Remain?
yeah, turns out they are fucking retarded degenerates.

shcoking

>Implying Hitler wasn't the solution to all problems

Neo-marxism in new educational system.Every major old-school writer said education system of west is rotten.See the results.Bases gradpas saved them though.

>me mates on facebook told me to vote remain otherwise im racist haha so i voted remain

This:They grew up in the EU, and never knew anything else.

> I figured they would be the ones most likely to be in favor of something like this since usually it's older voters that are afraid of change.

Older voters remember when Thatcher got them into the Union. THAT was the change for them... Most of them are probably voting out of nostalgic reasons, hoping Britain can be great again.

Which seems unlikely at this point.

They were better informed and have longer lifespans ahead.

Easy for you to say. Now you get the benefit of a crumbling EU without having to be the first to leave and get the full force of EU's wrath to punish leavers.

Simple, the corporate-backed media told them "Brexit supporters are nothing but racist xenophobes" and like the naive, gullible idiots, the young Brits believed them without looking at any of the actual arguments.

Triggered much Angie?

Progressivism is a disease amoung the youth and the EU is 'progressive', whatever that means.

young "britains" are mostly muslims

probably a lot of kids of migrants too. feel a connection to their continental heritage

>if that's from yougov, sample size is 1652/7,000,000. Hardly decent statistics....

this is your answer

Exactly this. I'm worried that when this generation grows up (even assuming migrant flood to Europe miraculously stops today), that this generation will still be totally cûcked.

>the young know whats best

They have more to lose due to inevitable economic downturn.

They also value the ability to travel and study freely all over Europe.

Pretty rational, if I was one of them I would also vote Remain.

>Most of the leavers were racist morons.
>Most of the remainers were retards too scared of change and too attached to their precious state overlords.

Very few of either side made educated decisions. Young people in this country have become dependent on their Nanny State

>Post yfw you are part of that 28%

Because they don't understand why Merkel and Turkey setting up visa-less integration with the EU is an extremely fucking bad idea. Splitting with the EU and stopping mass immigration is immediately reduced to OH NO BUT DAT IS MEEN AND A BAD THING WE MUST LOVE EVERYONE in the mind of the average libcuck. Sure it won't have a great economical impact, but if muslims get big enough over there to impose sharia law it won't fucking matter anymore.

This must be because you know absolutely nothing about the subject.

Everyone knew from the start that all the oldtimers who remember the "EMPIRE" would vote leave.

>muh racism meme

Which "nanny state" are you referring to?
Social benefits have been cut for years nonstop.

Because unlike some decrepid crusty fuck who's only hanging onto life so he can die in "muh independent UK", we actually have to live through this fucking mess.

Youth don't care as much about the immigration issue which is what primarily fueled the older votes

They get their facts from their facebook feed

Young people were fed the lies that EU is a good thing.

My experience with British youth is that they have been heavily influenced by Blair's Labour government and the concept of "LET IN THE NIGGERS".

Naturally, they're upset.

Most of them are Muslim
Most of them are on the dole

children want the freedom of movement around the EU and ability to study/get jobs in non-UK logic
plus liberal logic that is generally against any sense of being patriotic or nationalistic

>muh
Top kek

because young people have been brainwashed by a decade of liberal propaganda that didn't really exist 50 years ago?

On top of the OP I'm pretty sure that a fuckton of young people didn't even bother to vote because it would have required them to go outside and actually visit a place physically.

Can't vote electronically? K then I'd rather not.

>me mates on Sup Forums told me to vote leave otherwise im a cuck haha so i voted leave

because they're young and dumb and just blindly follow what liberals tell them to do

stay mad cuckboi

Because they listen to the facts and saw how shit there economy was going to be if they left. The old people watched the channels that are the equal to american fox news. Fear mongering and the stupidity of the average person in most nations let the people that will profit the most do what they want.

Aww, buttblasted normie detected lads ;)

or maybe because they are young they worry that they have to live with the consequences while the old farts will anyway die in a few years.

Say what you want but if you have a small business that is exporting products or services outside the UK they had a 1000 times more easy and cheaper way to do that while they stayed in the EU

>UK
>In the EU
>Small business

Because in schools teachers and textbooks shill for "muh bad fascism, muh EU, muh poor niggers" especially in the period where teenagers turn 18 because it's the moment they study contemporary history. I still remember the massive brainwashing propaganda written on my history textbooks, they talked about EU in an very enthusiastic way without describing any kind of flaw that this system might have

Source: Opinium for the observer....who wut

>mfw I work in software and all of the impending changes to taxes/custom rules and releases/company legal changes (e.g. banks moving from London to France/Germany) are going to generate shittons of billable work

>tfw people are advocating murdering you because of your political beliefs.

Communism transcends democracy.

>Is there a reason that young voters voted heavily in favor of Remain
leftish education. social media. john oliver.

Because young people like to travel and study and work in other countries which the EU laws allowed and encouraged.

The young have grown up in the EU with constant white guilt pushing. UKIP are painted as a racist party without any backing.
No critical thinking taught and a whole lot of hugboxes.
t. young UKer

people are idiots and its all down to the way its marketed, remain was marketed towards young people and leave wasnt no one actually knows what there vote means except for very few

It's because the youth are all mudslimes.

And they bitch non stop about it.

I even saw people on Facebook saying that this decision shouldn't have been left to them and that the government should have just decided.

Our youth thinks that everything should be taken care of for them so they can slide through life on rails.

Checked

And they still can do all of that stuff, they just need a visa now.

The propaganda campaigns tend work a lot more effectively on more impressionable people. Turns out the younger you are the more impressionable you are.

So you like buerocracy and denied visas? Good for you I gues.

Being able to deny shitskins a visa is definitely a good thing.

Non-meme answer: most of those who voted remain lived through the Great Recession and experienced its impact on their ability to attain and maintain employment, lifestyle and prosperity and don't feel like experiencing that again.

Which still wont happen, because most shitskins come from outside of the EU legally

>I'm old, I better vote to fuck up the economy of my country because I won't care when I'm dead anyway
prove this happens. you literally can't

they don't want to fuck up the country of their children and grandchildren

16 year olds would not understand that sentiment though

>people ITT pretending older people are smarter than younger
I'm sure my grandma knows more about politics and economy than me kek.
Lately Sup Forums reached new highs when it comes to delusion and I'm loving this retarded ride.

They have been educated in Marxist, globalist institutions and as such respond, Pavlovian-style, when the Marxists clap their hands.

I imagine it's because young people are usually internationalists. I don't mean that in a bad way, but they usually are.

Young people always tend to vote more leftist. It's one of the reasons left wing extremists always want to lower voting age to 16.

There's also the fact that they grew up in the EU, while the older generation remembers what life was like before the EU. But what really bites my butt is that all the REMAIN idiots are now acting like the elderly don't deserve to vote.

How about we turn that logic around? The elderly put in the most effort, so they are the only ones who get to vote. After all, someone who has exactly zero experience as an adult (someone who turned 18 on the day of the referendum) gets to vote. How is that fair? What do they know about actions and consequences? These are the yobs who drink until they pass out and wake up in the hospital, after all. Precious few elderly act that stupid.

Not that I actually support this logic, of course. It's just that easy to turn their own entitled reasoning against them. Because boy, are the REMAINers entitled.

Retards afraid of the future, brainwashed by the media and with no real world experience.

Notice how 35 years support leave. 35 is not old by any stretch of imagination, but their real life experience drives them towards the right choice.

Pretty sure the 30% of 18~34 years old are people that have been working for years, while the remaining 60% are people who barely is ever worked in their entire lives.

Those polls should be made not based on age, but based on actual working years.

College is no real life experience. It's just specialized knowledge(assuming you're on STEM or Medical). If you don't work, pay taxes or have a family you know shit about real life. That's coming from a guy with a PhD.

commie-jew education faggots are going to be doubling down after this just to be sure.

Young voter that voted to leave, here, let me explain.

Our education system is run entirely on leftists.
It's near impossible to find a right wing teacher.

We've been raised since birth to vote remain.
Some of us broke hte conditioning, it was never going to be 100% effective.

It is, however, still effective. Most young ones can not be saved, even by themselves.

This.
I only started to start leaning towards Brexit because I'm a huge contrarian and decided to check out UKIP's manifesto so I could play the devil's advocate better. I was slightly surprised to see it wasn't all racist and genophobic propaganda.
Fast forward a year and I'm a #BeLeaver

too bad that you are 20 so what it does remind to you doesn t mean SHIT

shut the fuck up romania while there are some bad things in the eu there are also shit tons of good thing that help you to make business inside the eu

Bingo

I remember when I was at school the amount of pro eu propaganda we were fed.
It explains a lot really

These guys sum it up pretty well

My great grandma voted for Hitler. So theres that.

they love big black cocks.