We post entirely foreign concepts that boggle your mind and wreak havoc on your autism

we post entirely foreign concepts that boggle your mind and wreak havoc on your autism
>in the UK, you have to hail a bus
>the bus does not stop on every bus stop along the way

Why would a bus stop if there's no one waiting?

>Why would a bus stop if there's no one waiting?
It does here in Sweden. They have precise routes they take. Which is good in case you just got there when the bus arrives.

One of our own things hmm
>we call teachers by their first names throughout our education

Americans wear their shoes indoors. . why?! WHY?? why Americans? this is so trucking weird.

I still remember the first time I ever visited family friends in the states, years ago, when we walked through the door to their house I asked where I should put my shoes, and they just laughed and walked into their house.

Swedes eat onions like we eat apples, they just hold it in their hand and take bites out of it.

This. Here in Brazil sometimes the driver doesn't even stop when there is people because bus robberies are at an all time high. So if there are shady people on the bus stop, the driver just keeps going as fast as possible.

Because they have a time schedule to follow. Sometimes the bus will stop for 5-10 minutes so it arrives exactly when it's supposed to be there

>Belgians believe Belgium is a country

Countries where it's common to small talk with strangers in public for no reason. I've been in the US and on multiple occasions I was accosted by Americans because I spoke Danish with my friend in public.

Free refills of drinks at cheap restaurants
>I instinctively did this in Japan once and got fucking screamed at wtf

People will say 'hello' sometimes when passing you on the street or some sort of greeting
*only in nice predominantly white areas I'm not joking (not Sup Forums) like Vermont, Maine, Small Indiana town

Chicanos and Black people play music in their car extremely loud sometimes. Every couple months there will be a guy playing some met but that's all I've noticed. I'm talking loud like you can hear it 30m away

Seeing black people very often in the city would probably be weird for you

Always wondered why americans wear socks in bed

Sometimes it's really fucking cold

And they make fun of meds using garlic.

Its protection against our blood sucking government, Thats trying to suck us dry to provide for foreign baboons

Kek I was approached by an old man in Carmel-by-the-sea, he wanted to talk about our King Carl XVI Gustaf.

>I was accosted by Americans because I spoke Danish with my friend in public.
What did they say?

But there's only an exact schedule at the starting point. The rest is completely estimate. Would you make a bus stop in the middle of the highway (where there's a bus stop) even if no one was there or no one wanted to stop there?

He's lying dude

>we call teachers by their first names throughout our education
What the actual fuck?

separate taps for hot and cold

saw it in britain

lol

we are 3rd world

so you guys only have one tap that goes left for hot right for cold?

I've seen both styles here, but 2 separate taps is far more common. especially when talking about family households.

He's not, happened to me aswell on several occasions.
It's funny that those monolingual retards are not even aware of the fact that the US has no official language. They always looked on the ground and fucked off after we told them in a polite way. Those kinds of people don't know shit about the country they claim to love so much.

Our social customs make it so that when two or more people are together, any silence is automatically "awkward silence". In a classroom, whenever it goes silent, someone will immediately remark upon it just to keep it noisy. Stand in an elevator, and sometimes people will say "bye" on the way out just because it feels weird to say nothing.

Not really sure if it's US-only, but I've always found it odd.

That's how it works here, though you don't have to hail it. If there's no one there the bus just drives by

We do the same here
>tfw buses here easily go over 80 km/h

>Stand in an elevator, and sometimes people will say "bye" on the way out just because it feels weird to say nothing.
are you serious? Where do you live?

We say there's an angel in the room when it's silent

The South, in Georgia. It's weird to me even, but it's happened several times. Also on the bus.

>but 2 separate taps is far more common. especially when talking about family households.
WHY?
How do you even wash your hands?

Helvete, onions do NOT keep vampires away. Garlic up!

>Our social customs make it so that when two or more people are together, any silence is automatically "awkward silence
Hate this attitude

>Also on the bus.
We do that here if Florida too. When I went to UCF and took the shuttles to school everyone said bye to the driver.

Nig nogs playing music loudly on their phone instead of wearing headphones.

Wouldn't be surprised if this happened in other countries however.

So much this. Why do people always feel like saying something retarded in a forceful way is better the keeping their mouths shut?

people of all races behave the same way

same here, it's the most intelligent thing to do I think

Is it a thing in Switzerland? I've heard it's recently become common in the UK.
We do that too, but it actually makes sense. Having to sustain conversation for no real reason is what's retarded.

It's not about race, it's about culture. Your flag is not surprising me at all

>Is it a thing in Switzerland?
Not really

How is that anything special. We do that too. If there are no people on the stop and nobody pressed the stop button to hop off, the bus keeps driving.

well yeah, everyone here follows the same culture

That's a safe way to spot subhumans in Germany. Especially in busses and trains

sand people do it too

Moving hands between the two, seriously. Sucks when the hot tap becomes boiling hot at that point you may as well just use cold only.

Just fill the sink with warm water, spastics

Gypsies here.
Or well, what you fags call a wigger, but gypsy style.

>fill whole sink with water to brush teeth

>Americans brush their teeth with warm water

>not using superior handle to adjust water to lukewarm to brush your teeth

that's pretty retarded if you ask me

OR just get a normal tap and dont collect all the germs from the sink when you try to use it

I used to get the bus quite often in my smallish town in the North of England and it was never early, and occasionally late
There's no need for it to stop at every stop.

lol

Is this one of your fancy imperial ways of doing things again?

Gopnik tier slavs do this as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Chavs did the same thing. It's mostly a combination of being a retard and a lack of a proper upbringing. They're just selfish, dumb and attention-seeking.

Fun fact: Parts of the country (small villages) have request stop trains which you have to hail to get on.

OR you just use the cold tap for your entire life and condition yourself to like it.

the train I get on to go basically anywhere has a few stops where you need to tell the conductor you want the train to stop there

>He isn't free to choose his water temp

small talk culture, not appreciating silence

What do you do when you hear someone's stomach growl?

Is it considered embarrassing in your country?

It's a stupid thing grandfathered in from when water to be used as warm water was stored in an open container in the loft/attic of the house. This meant that it could have all kinds of stuff get in to it if it had been sitting still for a long time. The reasoning they kept them separate was because the government didn't want people drinking warm water from a mixer tap, shitting their guts out, and dying.

The law has been like that since the 1910's even though they stopped doing that after WW2. Only recently has the law changed and you can now have mixer taps.

Anglo paparazzi culture.

>What do you do when you hear someone's stomach growl?
nothing. why would I do something? I probably just think to myself "I'm hungry too"

>Is it considered embarrassing in your country?
not really

>Only recently has the law changed
>bongs could go to jail for mixer taps until recently

They still need a water mixing licence.

>tfw can't afford the single-tap-tax so have to build an illegal watery-mixery using my registered knife

what the fuck that isn't even funny
my uncle died after he got a glass of lukewarm water from his watery-mixery

>spanish public transport

seriously, if i know my bus is at the station at hour 20, i dont want to be there at 15 because ohno it might come early

What is under that hill. that hill shouldn't be there

maybe law wasn't the right word
building codes meant they had to have separate taps, but there was nothing stopping people changing it to a mixing tap

In Romania they wash the floor with toilet water

Also during the American elections the whole private life of the presidental candidates get discussed and ridiculed.

During Dutch elections private matters are never discussed at all. And attacking someone over his private life is poor form.

how did these ppl conquer anything, what the fuck

Same here.

Americans don't have plumbing so they store all their sewage in designated shitting tanks

That's so retarded, it doesn't make any sort of sense.

They do it here too.

That's everywhere

In my opinion the blacks of Paris and London are too loud. Peckhan, in London, scared the shit out of me. They are louder than our blacks.

Lots of European countries have table service in pubs, you don't just got to the bar.

Peckham is crazy, not even I go there. What were you doing in that area anyway? They are actually ok when they don't make up the majority

Not here.

I could unironically get behind this.

Pecknam is still safer than anywhere in your entire continent.

>The autism infused tap water which lowers IQ mixes with the BPA from the plastic making you a borderline retarded sissyboi

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

Cheap hotel there. Huge mistake. No subway, which made me take the bus everyday. Me and my family were constantly afraid for our lives since we are white and that area is filled with suspect looking people. We expected London to be a safe and civilized place and we were wrong. After traveling to Europe I feel much better about my country desu. The disparity between south brazil and europe is not as big as I thought.

No, its not, go do some research. I never feared for my life that much in Brazil.

In India they have two types of beer. One is 4%, and the other is 8%.

I still don't know why this is the case. Just an odd little thing.

>The disparity between south brazil and europe is not as big as I thought.

Well, in South Brazil the brown people are the natives while the white looking ones are the invaders who came recently.

>Americans microwaving water
>Americans wearing shoes at home

I havent ever been to Rio though... Its literally suicide.

Because it felt unfamiliar and alien to you.
Nothing to do with the reality of the situation.
The only bit that's really "dangerous" (for an outsider keeping themselves to themselves) is the Queens Rd side.

London is great. You just put yourself in the middle of a super shit place
Also peckham has a train station

>Cheap hotel there. Huge mistake.
Feelsbadman. I dunno why I'm being PIDF, I wouldn't want to go there on holiday either. Just saying it's not actually that dangerous

true

An American laughed at me when I said chicken burger. Apparently they are called "chicken sandwich" down there.

Probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard

I talked to a english white guy there, he also told me the are is not dangerous. But we, brazilians, are not used with islamic people, so we were always very cautious. The main areas of London are great though.

They don't stop in Stockholm. Buses only stop if someone wants to get off or if someone is at the station