He claims to be a synthpop fan

>he claims to be a synthpop fan
>he has no idea about ladytron
youtube.com/watch?v=JTTwlAT_AwU

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/deep-house-amsterdam/premiere-ladytron-the-animals-vince-clarke-remix
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKSSl_Xm-U
youtube.com/watch?v=sBmpgu-cb4I
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lwh5gu58oc
youtube.com/watch?v=eUipq2rbY4U
youtube.com/watch?v=v1_cnh1XsB4
youtube.com/watch?v=B4kOy0bjZyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AMiBY64xZMo
youtube.com/watch?v=A2ECw-rd6Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=51szgeEmbZE
youtube.com/watch?v=s6jaYJx7yeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he claims to be a synthpop fan

edgy meme

Daily reminder:

Stereolab > Broadcast > Ladytron

fixed it for you:
Stereolab < Broadcast < Ladytron

Sounds like it could be in an anime mv tee-bee-hesh

whatever. i don't like anime.

Yeah.The only synthpop album that i liked are from the 80's

you know, synthpop evolved since '80s. you shouldn't reject the new take on synthpop, like an old fart.

synthpop is the biggest meme

I really dig the new single.

not even a meme. the real synthpop is barely popular these days. the crap you hear in the charts is not synthpop but some edm crap.

Nah. Ladytron don't put anywhere near as much effort into tones and textures as Stereolab do. Gives you a lot more to chew on.

you have good taste in synthpop (chvrches, grimes, ladytron). did you listen to vince clarke remix? soundcloud.com/deep-house-amsterdam/premiere-ladytron-the-animals-vince-clarke-remix

honestly I will never understand this ladytron sperg

they're just so fucking unremarkable

am I the only one who finds this video pretty cringe inducing, I don't even know why also the music does not seem very good

Yup.

ladytron prefered to focus more on songwriting and production, 2 things where stereolab lag behind. stereolab wished they had a singer as expressive as helen marnie: youtube.com/watch?v=gWKSSl_Xm-U

anyway, ladytron have enough textures and tones to make their music really, really beautiful. e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=sBmpgu-cb4I
compared to most synthpop it's so lush, gorgeous, emotional.

you can't understand because you're a pleb trying to understand patrician music. you're also an autist for shitposting in threads that are not for you.

If you werent fucking fat i swear id touch your penis

cool.

those lyrics are fucking cringe, and those are some of the tinniest synthpop beats I have ever heard, it sounds like something thrown together in Garageband under 5 minutes

Your "expressive" singer also comes up short in comparison to Stereolab, because just like the bird from Antena, the seductive french vocals in Stereolab actually make me either wanna cry or fuck the lead singer, neither of which Helen Marnie (horrible, unattractive name) makes me want to do, which is the whole point of female fronted synthpop in the first place

You are both IDIOTS! These bands are not good, AND they're offensive to anyone with good taste. AND probably offensive to normies too! You shouldn't be arguing over which band is better, you should be arguing about who gets BLAMED for inflicting these HORRIBLE BANDS on the rest of Sup Forums!

Now LET IT GO. The bands SUCK.

Sounds like you took the most boring aspects of Crystal Castles and Radio Dept with a bit of Curve's vocal style.

>focus more on songwriting and production,

Dots & Loops features better songwriting than anything Ladytron have put out. I'm not sure what you mean by "production", because tones and textures certainly fall under "production" in my book. A simple repetitive three chord song like Wow & Flutter sounds like earcandy due to the attention given to tones, textures, and the way they work off one another.

Btw, isn't me.

How long have you been LARPing as a Ladytron stan

>those lyrics are fucking cringe,
lyrics are subjective. i personally like them. all stereolab lyrics are marxist crap and abstract stuff that means nothing but sounds cool [aka style over substance].
>and those are some of the tinniest synthpop beats I have ever heard, it sounds like something thrown together in Garageband under 5 minutes
ladytron picked the right tool for the job. those songs worked best with tiny beats so they used tiny beats. they could use huge beats when needed:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lwh5gu58oc
youtube.com/watch?v=eUipq2rbY4U
youtube.com/watch?v=v1_cnh1XsB4

>Your "expressive" singer also comes up short in comparison to Stereolab, because just like the bird from Antena, the seductive french vocals in Stereolab actually make me either wanna cry or fuck the lead singer, neither of which Helen Marnie (horrible, unattractive name) makes me want to do, which is the whole point of female fronted synthpop in the first place
my expressive singer has a far bigger range and a far more pleasant timbre than your boring monotone laetitia sadier who has only one singing mode for every song.
helen has a gorgeous voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=B4kOy0bjZyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AMiBY64xZMo
also her voice is far more seductive than laetitia:
youtube.com/watch?v=A2ECw-rd6Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=51szgeEmbZE

>Helen Marnie (horrible, unattractive name)
her name is very beautiful. both words could work as first names and that's pretty rare. why are you such a poser? why do you insist comparing the superior ladytron to stereolab?

stop memeing, asshat

she also has a weird jawline and I can imagine her as one of those fucking traps from jerry springer

>Sounds like you took the most boring aspects of Crystal Castles and Radio Dept with a bit of Curve's vocal style.
this is just your false impression. fyi crystal castles & the radio dept didn't exist when ladytron started making music. all those bands you mentioned could never match the finesse, emotion, melody of 'all the way' and 'beauty*2'.
>Dots & Loops features better songwriting than anything Ladytron have put out.
dots and loops is a complete snoozefest. do you like snoozefests? witching hour alone is better than 3 stereolab albums put together. stereolab lack dynamics: they sound amateurish, like bored art students copying french pop and krautrock. they can't even write a proper hook.
>A simple repetitive three chord song like Wow & Flutter sounds like earcandy due to the attention given to tones, textures, and the way they work off one another.
it sounds like that to you. to me it sounds unimaginative and too unpolished. i'd rather listen to a repetitive song like 'seventeen' which has an astonishing attention to detail: youtube.com/watch?v=s6jaYJx7yeI
stereolab could never match that level of professionalism and talent. pay attention to the drum programming.

please stop. this band has literally been listened to by millions of people

people have unique traits. you should know that by now, robot.

I don't reject it you retard.I listen to what i like.I dig some songs from John Maus

stop discussing music you dislike? are you fucking kidding me?
>millions of people
...not from Sup Forums

you aren't discussing anything, you're shitposting the same thing every day

she looks like that dyke who used to present the business news every morning for the BBC

I'd fuck her but not without a feeling of indignation

i discuss their music. read this thread.
do you really want to be banned? this board is for adults. leave, kid.

you say the same things you say in every thread. you have severe autism and need to seek help

Broadcast > Ladytron > Stereolab

They're not even that similar but if that's what we're doing this is the correct order

Antena's first album was better than anything any of those artists have ever done

Again, not particularly similar

they're like stereolab before stereolab what's not similar

explain how they're similar to broadcast and ladytron to the point that they'd be two of the first three bands to come to mind

>said the autist who stalks every ladytron thread
get a life, silly idiot.

broadcast don't have as many great songs as ladytron, and like stereolab, they're too one note. ladytron have a much bigger range in songwriting, singing, themes, and so on.

is it better than get out by chvrches?

>604
7.5/10
>Light & Magic
7.1/10
Softcore Jukebox
7/10
The Witching Hour
8.3/10
Velocifero
7.2/10
Gravity the Seducer
6/10

p4k sucks

I'm just going with the idea that Stereolab is pretty close to Broadcast, and I don't really know a whole lot about broadcast but I assume they're the one closest to ladytron

I don't know where these 3 bands being associated came from though

I think better comparisons could be made

Broadcast sounds nothing like ladytron.

I don't listen to Ladytron
because they're shit

I just haven't really got around to broadcast but today I might change that

why is ladytron being lumped in with these three bands anyway, they're clearly a different kettle of fish and clearly inferior

this. broadcast were an influence for ladytron and that's all. their music is too different to be put in the same basket.

>clearly inferior
stop being such a huge pleb. if ladytron is good enough for brian eno and trent reznor it should be good enough to you too.

honestly surprised at the Brian Eno one but I couldn't give two shits what that angsty manchild trent thinks

>being this mean to trent
what if your taste is actually mediocre at best?

the downward spiral isn't good, it's fucking cringe

>claims to be a music fan
>talks about Ladytron without posting Roxy Music
lol

roxy music isn't synthpop. everyone knows the story of ladytron's name.

>roxy music isn't synthpop.
It's a pop song with synth in it. No one cares about your flotm with no relevance beyond name association, even in terms of synthpop.

>flotm
wtf is that?

Figure it out. Morans like you are a diamond dozen. I mean really you think you would of know you just have to google it and wa-la. You'd think you do it alot.

>being this prick
fuck off

Is baby gonna cry?