" it will soon be time to believe in America again."

>" it will soon be time to believe in America again."

HOLY FUCK

THIS LITERALLY GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS

THIS MAN IS SO BASED

WHAT A GLORIOUS FUCKING DAY Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-british-referendum-on-e.u.-membership
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>global elite
what did he mean by this?

ANGLOSPHERE UNITE!

My dick just got hard

global elite = 1% = jews

gas 'em

Beautiful.

>Tfw can't vote for him in November because I will be in boot camp

GET A MAIL IN FAGGOT

There's no way a USA mil man can't support his country. Bring it up with your superiors

my mummy is sending me to pants camp

I will ask my recruiter what I need to do.

What?

>ywn be American

Obama said the U.S. wouldn't trade with the U.K. if they left

good thing obamas on his way out

Obama also threw a temper tantrum like a petulant child when the Supreme Court struck down his executive immigration policy. He is a manchild and the U.S. will completely forget him as soon as he leaves the White House.

>Barack Obama has warned that the UK would be at the “back of the queue” in any trade deal with the US if the country chose to leave the EU, as he made an emotional plea to Britons to vote for staying in.

Fucking hell how insulting. Hope we're at the back of the queue next time he needs people to go into a pointless war with him.

Obama's Dad was a Kenyan rebel fighting for the independence of Kenya which obviously Britain wasn't too pleased about, so when they caught him they threw him in a cell and fucked his shit up for about six months. Because of this he's always had a heavily biased opinion of Britain and should not be allowed to make a decision like that.

If i were murrican i would vote THE FUCK out of this guy.

He's not mad on polish guys, right?

Kek you are soon left with no friends in this world bong. Even your family is leaving you (Looking at you Scotland)

What a glorious day to be EUropean!

What the fuck is pants camp?

I think he's just autistic

I don't understand what Obongo even thinks he has to do with that decision. Is this the worst American leader ever?

Yes

Literally illegal, you can vote no matter what. Fuck, even in private employment you must get time off to vote under law

In the last few decades I've been alive, yes. He is utter shit. And I mean that in a non-partisan way

>Brits uncuck themselves from the EU
>HURRDURR WE STILL WON

viper my man, kys

Go to your city hall or local municipality and ask for an absentee ballot.

Rothschild zionists, the same ones he hired for his cabinet positions thus far

At least I'm going to have food on my table in the upcoming years

All this brexitism makes me want to try vicky2 again and go full BRITANNIA.
Could it be that the tides are turning? Are the internationalists actually losing ground?

Unbound by the constraints of the EU we can trade freely with china and over parts of the angosphere.

You'll be dining on hose, we'll be dining on caviar.

Stay mad pleb.

Jesus christ, the UK is America's greatest ally. We will let you burn before they starve.

>mfw Trump implies he isn't part of the global elite

He isn't a kike, so no.

BRITANNIA, AMERICA, RUSSIA ALLEGIANCE NOW!

The future is looking bright lads.

he's elite, but he's not global elite

You can post all the laughing images you want, won't change the fact that your boss nigger already declared that EU will be the priority in trade deals. Doesn't matter what some fat loser (you) thinks.

Dude during basic they will hand voting papers to the entire battalion. Then you get to watch drill sergeants rag on who they hate the most.
>Guess what privates? Obama won again.
>Proceeds to throw his hat down and tells us to do push ups
>Never hold the door for a woman drill sergeant you'll get your ass chewed out
>Never touch their hat even if they ask you to pick it up

Boss nigger is on the way out chump. Enjoy the Ruskies and mudslimes

He's full of shit and on his way out. Don't worry about it Britbro

>lame duck made a declaration
As if he matters at all. Congress votes on those laws, not the pres.

Nah. You're good.

I declare Poland an honorary member of the now forming anglosphere!

If the president makes a declaration on trade it's pretty solid

When trump comes into office he's going to have a great big say on what goes on with trade

(((global elite)))

Can I just say today has been the most fun I've had on Sup Forums in a long time.

I'm glad I didn't vote last time. I didn't care for Obama after his first term, but I didn't want Romney either. After seeing him turn traitor towards trump, I know I would have regretted either.

Then why are the trans whatever partnership bills such important pieces of legislation if the president is able to just declare things?

Dunno. It really does go against the trump rhetoric though which is why I'm skeptical

You know Donny didn't write that shit, that nigga's too stupid to ever even think of sentences this apt and elegant.

>The world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries - and our two peoples - are united together, as they will be under a trump administration

Anschluss confirmed

>retarded billionaire
Ok mate, I believe that.

>gave a speech after an important supreme court decision
>temper tantrum
You call that a tantrum?

Wow is it the whole of Finland shilling or are you just in every thread talking about Scotland

They had their vote, they picked to stay
We had our vote and we are leaving, get over it. Your EU is failing

He inherited most of his shit, he would have had to be a complete retard to not become a billionaire.

Don't be coy, you've heard him speak.
Dude sounds like a retard.

Absolute madman

>still supporting Trump

Link or gtfo

>was a billionaire in the 80s
>his father died in 1999
I don't think you know what inherited means.

>Don't be coy, you've heard him speak.
>Dude sounds like a retard.

That's a NYC accent. You see, before you fucking nu males with your whiny college girl accents came about, Americans had regional accents.

Now you all just sound like a bunch of faggots and can't even recognize your own dialects.

(((Them)))

(((Global elite)))

He also went $5 Billion in the hole and had to be bailed put by banks
I'm not talking about his accent you dumb snow nigger.
I'm talking about the way he speaks, the way he words things.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-british-referendum-on-e.u.-membership

bruh same. Where you doin' basic at?

>one of the richest and most ambitious men in the world trying to rally the working class against the global elite

>willingly fighting for kikes
Hope some Habeeb sends a bullet into your forehead.

>my leaders must be poor and stupid as me or at least pretend to

>If the president makes a declaration on trade it's pretty solid
why? just cause he says so at a press conference? that's not how this shit works

I just came

this gave me goosebumps.
IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

>I should trust that man even though what he's calling for conflicts with his own interests
Like lambs to the slaughter.

Revolutions gotta come from the top down

RACE WAR NOW

Why the fuck is Russia there?
It should be France or Australia.

>Lenin
>Che
>Castro
>the top

Kek, no

BRITS AND AMERICANS UNITE ONCE AGAIN TO SAVE THE WORLD! THIS IS WORLD WAR 3! VOTE TRUMP!

The 3 nations who never shared a full friendship. Russia is a Bro, and UK can trade and form an alliance with them, such as we will. France and AUS are bros, but I wanted this to be Pro Russia too

Do you understand what a lame duck is?

Have you ever seen a little dog that barks a lot but is of no real threat?

More like Russia (USSR) and the US idiot, Britain had to suck America's cock for help otherwise they were going to get BTFO.
US and Russian interests are directly opposing, an alliance would be impossible.

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the EU
Taking down the ZOG machine Jew by Jew by Jew

>implying this wasn't part of the plan
Somehow it will be

>today's ecstasy of victory will utterly pale in comparison when Trump wins
>the madman will actually do it

Hoi4?

Not anymore. NATO can piss off, EU os corrupt. We might have a leader who will work with our Russian bros for once instead of stonewalling them

Anglo Union when?

>NATO can piss off
Rolling my eyes at you pham

He's being Presidential as fuck

>I wanted this to be Pro Russia too
lmao fuck off you commie sympathizer

True love for God and Country right here.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did they vote Leave? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so dumb. I want a future to believe in. I want Nigel to stop smiling. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought Renain was a sure thing???? This is so fucked.

>I want Nigel to stop smiling.

No shit, the political actions this country makes is incredibly gay and Jewish.
Fuck the flag.