Why did home alone always order a cheese pizza when pizzas already have cheese?

Why did home alone always order a cheese pizza when pizzas already have cheese?

Americans don't know how to pronounce Pizza Margarita

>pizzas already have cheese

Wrong.

They were trying to warn us about pizzagate

He kind of looks like Farage

because Kevin is a pleb who hates toppings, typical spoiled brat who is picky and fussy to get attention from his parents

I used to work at a pizza place and i hated when dumb, retarded customers asked for a cheese pizza.

Fatass detected

Why does it bother you that some people like what you don't like?

It's margherita you moron
margarita is a drink

did you miss the point of OP's post?

Its not called "cheese pizza", it's called "pizza". the cheese is a given

it's dog whistling for all the pedos watching "children's films"

except if someone called and just asked for a "pizza" wouldn't you respond with "what kind?" Cheese pizza is just another way of saying plain pizza, why does this trigger you?

Literal autism. Sure, most American pizza is by default Crust/Sauce/Cheese, but if I just call a pizza place asking for a "Large Pizza", that doesn't really imply what I want. Saying "cheese" is just a more appetizing way of saying "plain".

This is wrong too. A margherita pizza is more specialized. Sometimes has diced tomato, large basil leaves, large clumps of mozzarella instead of a full coating.

Thank you.

asking for a cheese pizza is like asking for a potato french fry

yeah, because my local fast food joint has so many toppings to choose from that I have to specify "none"

terrible analogy

BUT HOW DO YOU SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR A CHEESE PIZZA OTHER THAN CALLING IT A CHEESE PIZZA you fucking moron

if i was asked for a plain pizza, id assume no sauce

so id say regular pizza pie would be the best way to phrase it

this
anyone disagreeing is just a cherry picking retard

If I called my local pizza place and asked them for a "regular pizza" they would assume I was referring to the size.

Cheese Pizza is the common parlance for a pizza with no toppings, if I got irritated about silly terminology people used it would be never-ending. Just accept it and move on

Put veggies on a pizza, minimal increase of calories that won't turn you into a hamplanet.

there is no '''regular''' size, it's personal, medium, large, xlarge

A regular pie is a pizza with no toppings. Large is the standard size unless you specify otherwise. I think that is pretty standard in the New York metro area.

Ugh, don't call them pies. I get it, you're in New York.

>they claim cheese is a topping

why are americans so cheap

So you got fired after 2 days, huh?

why not specify dough and sauce too?
just know that anytime you order a "cheese pizza", somebody is probably spitting on your pizza. every pizzaman i knew hated dummies like you who specified "cheese"

>Can I get a medium pizza
>Any toppings?
>No

So I say cheese pizza. How autistic can you be to actually get mad at this?

>every pizza place is exactly the same
not everyone is a Dominosfag

one thing's for sure, they wouldn't think I was referring to the toppings

>Can I get a medium pizza
>Any toppings?
>No

>receive pizza consisting of dough and tomato sauce because you didn't specify you wanted cheese

i don't know why they're so angry about calling it cheese pizza. this has literally happened to me twice

You didn't work in a real apizza place, obviously.

If you don't order a pie "with mozzarella" you don't get cheese, and a lot of people like cheese on their pies.

Oftentimes I do specify dough and sauce, what kind of shit pizza place do you work at that only has one kind?

>the cheese is a given

No, it isn't -- you ignorant parochial Amerilard redneck "from the heartland".

I usually order a medium sauce pizza

>Cheese pizza is just another way of saying plain pizza

Wrong. Plain pizza is just ground tomatoes and bread.

I kind of want a cheese pizza now.

>why not specify dough and sauce too?
I do.

Wow. You really did get fired after 2 days.

at least get one with multiple cheeses

1 (one) cheese and tomato pizza with bread base please. plus tip of course.

>why not specify dough and sauce too?

Because that's included in the definition of "pizza", you retard.

Isn't cheese pizza a regular pizza with extra cheese? The cheese pizza I have eaten in the US had a lot more cheese than the margherita I ate in Italy.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID YA LITTLE JERK OFF

>pie
kys

>doesn't mention he wants it baked in an oven

have fun with your cold ingredients

t. mutant dumbfuck who lives in Arkansas

More or less, yes.

Who's the actor in ops picture? I'm writing a Nigel farage screenplay and he would be perfect for the role.

I can't tell if OP is Autistic or just me. Probably both.

>What would you like?
>>Pizza
>What toppings, sir?
>>None
>Right away, sir.

>What would you like?
>>Cheese Pizza
>Right away, sir

No.
It just specifies you don't want toppings on your pizza. Extra cheese counts as a topping.
"Normal" pizzas here just have a lot of cheese already.

>calling pizzas pies

just say regular pie then specify the size

It's definitely OP. Also, "no toppings," implies no cheese.

>If you don't order a pie "with mozzarella" you don't get cheese, and a lot of people like cheese on their pies.
>Pie

It's funny how you can see into a person's soul sometimes. Just by your choice to use the word pie instead of pizza, despite not being a Dago Wop raised in the 1930s, reveals a lot about you as a person. And you're a person that I hope dies soon.

100% this

SO just dough and sauce? That's a regular pie.

Most pizzas have cheese, but that is one of the toppings. And a cheese pizza has extra cheese (potentially multiple varieties).

>"no toppings," implies no cheese.
what kind of fucked up pizza place are you going to that would serve you sauce and crust

Not that user, but you are uncultured.

This is a pie you fucking idiots.

A real one. Not shitty fast food. The cook would either serve a cheeseless pie or feel the need to clarify whether or not the person wants cheese. Autists who get triggered by someone asking for cheese pizza don't realize that:

1. It's a time saver. No misunderstanding or extra questions.

2. Cheese is a topping. And a cheese pizza specifically has extra cheese.

what state do you live in btw

No, you're uncultured for thinking that calling pizza by a less adopted moniker makes you sound smart. Check and mate, my good man

Pizza has crust on the bottom with an overarching layer on top of other ingredients. Therefore it's a pie.

the only correct way to order:

A round pie of dough
topped with shredded mozzarella cheese
liquid pizza sauce
cooked

This

Literally no justification for calling a pizza a 'pie'

Plebeian detected.

Guys, I need some input here. My favourite 'za is extra cheeze, ground beef, onions and maybe some black olives if I'm in the mood. My friends seem to think this is bad 'za. Is it?

Get out. Pizza implies cheese. That's some gross vegan shit.

>There are people who buy cheeseless pizza
>You have had to suffer for their foolish transgressions

REEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FAIR

>work at restaurant
>ask customer what size they want
>"regular"

I work in an urban pizza joint (only been open for five years) and we call them pies because its much easier and faster to say. When you're stretching hundreds and hundreds of doughs every day its better to say "we need that roni pie remade" versus "we need that pepperoni pizza remade". It may sound like tryharding to you, but it really is a thing.

Regular is medium you fag

Cheese is a topping. Most pizzas have cheese as one of the toppings. A cheese pizza has extra cheese. A plain pizza has no cheese.

Sounds fine to me. Eat whatever you want.

Can you really call it pizza without cheese? Isn't that just garlic bread or some shit?

Pizza is baked bread, sauce, and cheese, upon which you can add as many or as few toppings as you want.

Where in the United States is this commonplace?

American pizza by default has pizza mozzarella as cheese.
If you order just a cheese pizza, you'll either get a blend of different cheeses to go with it or just with extra mozzarella on it to make up for lack of toppings.

This.

Where in the United States was pizza invented?

>serving dough and sauce with no cheese

only a massive autist would do this

New York and Chicago.

Not even memeing, Americans are responsible for creating and popularizing pizza as it's known around the world today.

Sure you can. It's disgusting and stupid to eat a plain pie (bread and sauce), but it is the definition of plain pizza. Cheese pizza is may be one of the most common pizzas, but it isn't plain. Cheese is a topping.

ive never been to a single pizzeria where they have '''pizza''' out on display without cheese, fuk off

>SO just dough and sauce? That's a regular pie. Most pizzas have cheese, but that is one of the toppings.

Correct.

>A real one. Not shitty fast food. The cook would either serve a cheeseless pie or feel the need to clarify whether or not the person wants cheese.

Correct. Finally, some other civilized people in this thread. It's amazing how so many tards don't understand the basics.

Pleb detected. If you're not from Italy or the Northeast coast of the US, STFU about pizza. You know nothing.

where's the top crust on a pizza

Only a massive autist would get triggered by someone ordering cheese pizza.

Utter horseshit. Pizza was invented in Italy hundreds of years ago.

Because nobody orders plain pies. They order pies with toppings. Like cheese.

It doesn't have walls. And the crust is bread, not pastry.

But Americans made it into the food phenomenon it is today.

keep ordering your numale pizzas

Well I can't speak for Chicago, but in the New York metro area a regular pie or a plain pie includes cheese. It just doesn't have any toppings. Extra cheese is considered a topping.

Are you serious? It's Tim Curry, but he had a stroke in 2012 and is confined to a wheel chair.

What do you mean by walls? Pizza has crust.

The crust doesn't go up the sides. It's just at the bottom.

Extra cheese is a topping. So is the first set of cheese. And when someone orders a, "cheese pizza," they are asking for cheese topping over a plain pie of bread and sauce. Ordering a, "cheese pizza," is perfectly natural.

Everything I know is wrong now

WIT OR WIT OUT?!

>A pie is a baked dish which is usually made of a pastry dough casing that covers or completely contains a filling of various sweet or savoury ingredients.

A pizza, on the other hand, consists of dough (not pastry) supporting (but neither covering nor containing) the toppings (as opposed to filling).