IT'S HAPPENING

Thousands call on Sadiq Khan to declare London's independence and join EU

> standard.co.uk/news/london/wouldnt-you-prefer-to-be-president-sadiq-thousands-back-campaign-for-sadiq-khan-to-declare-londons-a3280141.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/londependence?src=hash
standard.co.uk/news/london/wouldnt-you-prefer-to-be-president-sadiq-thousands-back-campaign-for-sadiq-khan-to-declare-londons-a3280141.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YCzitO446ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brits should seal all the roads and tunnels to that shithole.

ayy

Fpbp

>get them to declare independence
>invade them
>remove kebab
Great idea.

the retardation of these people truly knows no limits. And yet they have the right to vote........................

Unleash the queen!

Remove a star please

Can't brits just fucking invade scotland and north ireland if they decide to leave?
empire forever

I'm seriously looking forward to the racewar. Watching cucks get BTFO is going to be the greatest part of my life.

HOLY SHIT HOW SOON??? GO TODAY IF EU LIKE

- love from the rest of the UK, and especially England

You would have little to resistance to this idea. If it happened today, it would be Three for Three fantastic political events.

Let slip the dogs of war

lulwat

>London declares independence
>Goes to war with rest of England
>Is horribly outnumbered (most soldiers also have loyalties out of London)
>England retakes London, that has now been purged of shitskins

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

REMOVE STAR

BUILD WALL AROUND LONDON NOW. REMEMBER ALESIA SIEGE.

good, we'll make Oxford the new capital, at least it still has it's british culture in tact

#londonpendence

MAKE IT TREND Sup Forums

twitter.com/hashtag/londependence?src=hash

>Tfw the Queen of London will be hanged from Tower Bridge by the free men of the North in your lifetime

DUDE WHERE ARE YOU POSTING FROM

Id support Londonistan fucking off as long as we get more regional powers.

REMOVE OUR STAR JUNCKER

I... what? Is there some kind of historical precedence (would that be the right term?) for London being separate or are Remain cucks just being retarded?

Make Great Britain even greater

>Europe

Obviously.

>England denies London's independace
>gets bombed by EU
>gets bombed by mussies
>London gets supplied by US in hopes of new puppet state

and this is how the caliphate of londonistan was created

Could probably get Scotland to stay in the UK if we offered the chance to first in to liberate London.

Yep, that is a big problem with Democracy under Capitalism.

By default, Capitalism creates a population of vegetables. Democracy permits them to influence history.

Fuck.

The Queen backed Brexit you mongoloid.

no precedence in the history of England

The latter.

Mass immigration = invasion

Londoners are invaders

Cast them all to the sea and give the land back to the English

Well, there's Vatican City, technically its own State. I presume this would be similar.

Is there a chance to kick their teams out of European competitions as well? And also give them visas, im all for totally fucking them into the ground for their shit. The free shit is over for them, let them fucking suffer and join CONCACAF instead of UEFA.

>more than 8000 people.

They are a force to be reckoned with.

I LOVE LONDONISTAN!! SO PROGRESSIVE!! SO TOLERANT!!

Only people in the EU know, you will never know now

Listen to russia, removing kebab is best option

>> standard.co.uk/news/london/wouldnt-you-prefer-to-be-president-sadiq-thousands-back-campaign-for-sadiq-khan-to-declare-londons-a3280141.html

This happens when the ISP only tells Sup Forums that the IP comes from "Europe" rather than a specific country just so you know.

Isn't London the richest area of Britain anyway? I think it can only be good if secede from the UK and join EU. Same for Scotland and Ireland.

Make the poor fucks suffer. They've gotten their independence.

70 years ago London was an English city. now most londoners aren't even native British.

Vatican has always belonged to the Catholic church.

Eu parliament bldg

REMOVE STAR ASAP

you retards, sadly the stars don't actually stand for the founders of EU, it's just a fucking myth

Topkek.

Does London even have the right to do that?
Considering they are the heart of the UK, that would be like trying to kill the country.

REMOVE STAR

yes pleaseeeee

sadiq khan i will sa your diq

Capital idea m8s, I'm gonna see how it plays out

REMOVE STRIPE

Jesus, just...
RACE WAR NOW!!

Ooh, one for the collection.

Vintage Europe.

If London didn't have to give money to the rest of England, it would be the richest place in the world by a very large margin.

We arnt taking the north of Ireland. They are a drain. They cant sustain themselves and we are not paying for them.

We could do something with Scotland maybe.

All that salt!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lundenwic has been actual cancer ever since Alfred fucked up and didn't burn it to the ground though.

>tfw the muslim caliphate of London

northumbria and mercia show their heart again
best parts of england like they always were
fuck london

Judging by the number of ellipsis, probably India.

the first President of London is a devout Muslim

this seems fitting.

Good, they can use that as an argument. Just like leave used it as an argument against the EU.

This can only be a good thing.

The entire UK is literally propped up by London. If London went indy the rest of England, Wales and Scotland would become third world shitholes.

Sure and then they can tell all European soccer players that they cannot compete in Euro competitions if they want to draw a check from teams in the EPL.

This guy know what's up. Mercia man myself. ;)

not the uk

They lost. It happens.

Now it's time to get to work, when your nation needs you most, not sit around and moan.

desu i'd rather be an economic basket case than ruled by kikes

MAKE LONDON GREAT AGAIN

>London is the world's leading financial centre for international business and commerce and is one of the "command centres" for the global economy.

>According to Brookings Institution, London has the fifth largest metropolitan economy in the world with an estimated per capita GVA of £116,800 ($162,200). By way of comparison, London's economy is roughly the same size as that of Sweden or Iran.

>With an estimated 8,615,246 residents in 2015, London is the most populous region, urban zone and metropolitan area in the United Kingdom. London generates approximately 22 per cent of the UK's GDP. 841,000 private sector businesses were based in London at the start of 2013, more than in any other region or country in the UK. 18 per cent are in the professional, scientific and technical activities sector while 15 per cent are in the construction sector. Many of these are small and medium-sized enterprises.

LONDON CAN EASILY SURVIVE ON ITS OWN
#londonpendence

Not gonna happen.

lel

>Sadiq Khan

>making the EPL like the Qatar league were old glories go to retire earning fat checks instead of a competitive league

Your proposal would sink the EPL even more than the user you are responding would

Can't wait for a week to pass and for all the normalfags to stop caring.

Based German

REMOVE GYPOS

Good. We don't need Arsenal and Tottenham.

>pls muslim man save us cucks from success. brig more of ur friends to rape me daughter kthx.

But didn't he just made the hard hitting decision to ban freedom and censor bikini ads?

I highly doubt kalif khan has time for such trivial matter

Praise diversity, they said.

They won't take over, they said.

Let the cucks move there first. Then take them as collateral damage and say there are no winners in war yadda yadda.

REMOVE KEBAB

OI M8 THAT'S TAKING MY QUEEN FUCKIN HOSTAGE I'LL FUCKIN SHANK YA CUNT

Brexit theme. So fucking beautiful at the moment:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCzitO446ZY

Clearly not real

I'm actually a little jealous of you bongs if they actually do kick off a race war it's going to be metal as fuck. Old British Gentry with over-under shotguns and embossed hunting rifles backing up Nazi punks and soccer hooligans with makeshift weapons and clanker shields. Facing off against all the muhameds with the occasional AK, handgun, and bomb. The few ANTFA that don't flip sides the second there isn't feminist pussy to be had for being an asshole to the right people get beheaded in the first wave cause muds never gave a fuck about peace. The sound of middle East war music drown out buy anarchy in the UK live with Jonny and the gang a top of a giant speaker festooned propaganda wagon. I want in my body is ready.

Based granny

Yo Espana we'll give you back that rock if you help us take back London for the English. Just like old times. Deus Vult

Why? "Dindu nuffin need mo money fo programs" is the default positions for liberals everywhere.

GIBE GIBRALTAR NOW

never expected the caliphate of london to happen this fast but i welcome it

We're actually thinking about taking it bro

You fucking wot m8?
These people actually belive this shit?

that article, even if its anti Scottish independance still pisses me off, they are now on the list

We don't need it we need cheap tobacco lad

>Independent city state of Londonistan
I dreamed this day would come.

The elder know what is best for the country