RIP United Kingdom: 1707 - 2016

To any Leave voters, I'd just like to say thank you very much for ruining my country. I hope you realise in the next few years that you have chosen the least patriotic decision, as it is one which is most detrimental to your beloved country.

I hope you enjoy having to pay through stupidly high costs for everything. I hope you enjoy struggling to afford to go on holiday due to the pound being worth jack shit. I hope you enjoy America putting you at the back of the trade queue. I hope you enjoy having a small economy. I hope you enjoy the prospect of poverty being realistic.

After all, that is what you wanted though, so don't complain when you face the reality of what you voted for.

But hey, never mind that, the main thing is we get to kick those immigrants who steal our jobs and our benefits out, right! :D

Fucking morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-34581945
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/03/30/britain-sacrifices-steel-industry-to-curry-favour-with-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait to see you eat your words

Nice post leave shilling, faggot. How many ounces of cum are you rewarded per post?

Quick question: what isn't shilling?

You're welcome.

>You're wrong hurr durr!

How so?

you mean 1707-1776, motherfucker

Anything we agree with.

>yfw Boris is of Russian ancestry

>vote against UK sovereignty
>""""my country"""""

Yeah, you're right, everything will be fine

What the fuck do experts know?

Why listen to fucking people with a mandate for no political bias who devoted their lives to the study of finance saying "this is a bad idea" when I stead we can listen to fucking ideologues who tell us all our problems are because of baddy smelly not Brits.

Fuck you and the retards on your side. I'm sick to be British, sick to my fucking stomach that I share my could try with so many fucking easily swayed morons who reject logic and sense in favour of xenophobic jingoism and "we wuz an empire once" fucking retard mentality.

I hope they find every single possible way to prevent this insanity.

>I hope you enjoy having to pay through stupidly high costs for everything.

That only reason for that would be is the absurdly high tariffs that exist for trading to the EU outside of it. Almost all the arguments against Brexit weren't arguments for leaving as such, but the existence of the EU, or at least it's heavily anti-free trade policies. The EU should never have been in a position in which it could bully member states into staying in by threatening them with massive tariffs. The EU gains nothing whatsoever in imposing tariffs on non-member states and this contributes nothing whatsoever to the original dream of a peaceful Europe. Protectionism never works. The immense dishonesty of the In campaign was never acknowledging that all the reasons for staying it were due to regressive policies imposed by the EU on the rest of the world. There might have been a compelling reason for the UK to say, there was an immensely greater reason for the EU either to become irrelevant or to disband.

kys ahmed you subhuman camelfucker

You can't rebuild without destroying first.

It'll hurt us in the short term but we will be better off for it later down the line.

happy independence day bongistan

M8 all morning I've been bursting out laughing at the remain crowd.
Today is glorious, thank you

Go to bed thunderf00t.

give it a rest, cuck

you lost, and you're an excellent example of new nu-Brit: just a whiny pussy

Do what your forefathers did and earn back your empire

>literally the original post

>exit EU
>mfw no more EU policies and breaks
>clean way to actually implement Shaira and turning the UK into a calipathe now

good job, redcoats

>complain about fearmongering
>proceed to fearmonger when they don't get their way
Like pottery.

There were experts on both sides saying different things, as well as liars on both sides making false promises. Truth is no one really knows what's going to happen. Yes we'd be more stable in EU in the short term but the EU is a sinking ship. I'm scared but hopeful.

That's rich coming from a Swede.

Assblasted Remainiac cuck, such poor poor faith in your country.

I couldnt be prouder of you lot. Only retards would think the markets would do better after what happened last night. Consider them freedom growing pains.

>thinks its about benefits and jobs
>doesn't realize its a legal format to counter an invasion
>doesn't see the value in stopping an assault on white genocide
You're probably not white anyway.

>But hey, never mind that, the main thing is we get to kick those immigrants who steal our jobs and our benefits out, right! :D
yep, that is far more important than shekels.

>implying short-term economic concerns are more important than long-term national sovereignty

Dont worry brits, China will sale u shit for dirt cheap.

C U K B O Y S SEE ME IN THE PEN WITH IT BRANDED ON MY ASS

>Quick question: what isn't shilling?

There pound HahHAHHAhahahaahaaaa

Be ready for Australian and US partnership to increase. Welcome to the freedom club britain

Nothings gonna change you idiot in fact the UK should be stronger for it.

Your.argument basically boils down to
>muh immigrants

Not everything is about you, Amerikek

It would have been so much better if the UK had stayed and be forced to be a part of the next massive muslim immigration wave via Turkey right? Better to turn into Britanistan on a liquid diet of Sharia cum than to take an economic hit yeah?

Go be a Muslim somewhere else faggot. The UK will decide her own fate.

I'm with you OP. My whole family including extended voted leave except for me and my mother. I like how they're celebrating like everything will be good tomorrow. Pub should be alright though, but watch my working class friends and family complain about being unemployed and not receiving enough benefits few years from now. I guess some people really have to live on the bottom. At least no more Polskies in my neighbourhood :DD

BITCH TEARS MATE

Don't worry, fellow remainers. Turns out the places and people who voted leave; the basement-dwellers, the decrepit little-englanders, the racists, will be the ones who are worse off. Pic related. London will be fine.

Nicola Sturgeon is calling for a referendum and has "already talked to Sadiq Khan".

United Kingdom of London and Scotland

>maximum damage control

You're thinking too basic.

Sure, handouts are going down but that's a good thing. means you don't get tracksuit wearing scroungers sitting around and stealing cars, they will have to get a job.

Now with exports being our main source of income the manufacture industry will have to up it's game. Meaning more jobs.

Britain can make it through this with the proper steps but a bit more preparation would have been useful.

>I hope you enjoy America putting you at the back of the trade queue.

Literally no chance of this. Too much money to be made from a bilateral US-UK trade agreement.

I respectfully disagree.

>what are subsidies
>what is free trade

Now all those immigrants in the country can take all the jobs away from the white poorcucks in the UK who are trying to make enough money to account for the inflation because the immigrants work for one goat. Gj m8

tl;dr

kys

The only reason this graph is true is because the EU has so many rules and regulations it's basically impossible to trade outside of the EU and make a profit.

Doesn't matter to me either way. I work in Central. I don't have a problem being issued visas. I don't have a problem if I take a £5000 hit to my household. My town doesn't depend on EU exports like East Yorkshire or Lancashire.

Leave played themselves.

haha yeah let's fire the coal mines back up, get those towns working again lmao yeah right

Misplaced patriotism bordering on jingoism, general hatred of the EU, fear and mistrust of everything not British; and a spurious and vague appeal to return to being great again.
This was literally just old people remembering a Britain that never existed.

>A cuck talking to anyone about patriotism
Lmao! Que the scaremongering from idiots who blithely believe anything they read and hear in the media.

The majority voted leave, that's how a democracy works. The people who voted for was normal people like you and me. Are you against democracy user?

wrong.

-the pound is one of the most strongest fiat currencies in the world even with a 8% drop in value
-try being from NZ or Aus and travelling Europe with our currency then we'll talk
-UK will trade with the global market as usual, it will just do so on its terms not the EU, it will most likely be subject to EU tariffs but the change will be minor
-you're a dolt

ur dumb

>He thinks that Britian can compete on the world markets

Kek. In what, exactly? Manufacturing? Going to fire up that old British Leyland again? Or maybe what he said:

cry more

So many ad hominems.

/thread

So polite OMG

t. bydło

I live in a town with steel works in it. They went from hiring over 27,000 people to hiring about 4000 because the EU has over regulated the steel industry.

>America put you on the back of the trade queue

Yes, maybe under this administration, but if Trump or any other conservative takes office again, Britain will be one of our largest partners. We rightists understand history and we know who our greatest allies have been.

Dont worry, mates, we got your back

>Let's deny the way the world works

You fucked yourselves.

>What the fuck do experts know?
These wouldn't be the same kinds of experts that predicted the GFC, would they? Or stopped the Paris attacks, or the Brussells attacks? Just wondering which experts you're referring to is all.

>There were experts on both sides saying different things

No there were not. You were fed propaganda dumbass.

So this is what remain voters are like? Falling for the fear mongering of the media and Remain parties? People who just want more government power and more government freebies?

Wew lad, this is honestly disgusting.

Don't blame the leave voters, blame the fucking refugees. Their presence was so hated that you had enact this referendum in the first place. Let that sink in.

There is more to this than your precious money, fucking Jew.

yeah the eu is definitely what's wrong with british steel

bbc.co.uk/news/business-34581945
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/03/30/britain-sacrifices-steel-industry-to-curry-favour-with-china/

nice one

Anything that doesn't fuck the citizens over. So, you can #remaininreddit

Mother fucking kek

No. The EU are the ones denying the way the world works with their retarded quotas and tariffs favouring protectionism over the free market.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason these regions so dependant on the EU voted to leave is because the EU is forcing them to be dependant?

You ready for a pounding from the Green and White Army tomorrow?

What would the iron lady do on this situation?

We will never know. Because money wise, you guys are fucked. But on the other hand, no more immigration, which is great.

No matter what people say I still think that this is all about keeping religion of peace out and "rapefuges".

I'm expecting a terrorist attack or two on the next weeks.

>what are subsidies
>what is free trade

Explain these. For the second one, Free Trade isn't what outside countries have with Europe. Or, it's what the EU was passively threatening the UK if it left. If the EU imposed a 1,000% tariff on the UK, it would absolutely cripple the economy and I supposed it would be in the latter's right, but how does that such benefit the EU as a whole or its members states? Why should the EU be in a position to bully members who dare to gain their independence? Doesn't this clearly show that this all-consuming monster's power needs to be either curtailed, or the project disbanded altogether?

Does BoJo ever comb his fucking hair?

Obama clearly said there were no such things

>my country
It's not your country, white boy.
Your time is up.

You mad, cuccboi?

Talked to him about what? About London seceding? The fucking delusion...

>holiday

what is with leftists and traveling? everywhere looks the same, rocks and grass and concrete arbitrarily strewn together in vaguely differing patterns, and yet you pay a month's rent for a week long stay in one of these places like the capitalistic puppet you are.

I and many others would rather be poor than living under Sharia Law.

Didn't the japanese market value with the UK slightly increase whenever OUT was in the lead?

nothing is going to happen. they're not going any where. the vote is too close to make an actual decision. it'll be voted again and again...

its part of his bumbling media personality to mask his dark rise to power

holy fuck the remainers have been BTFO, guess demonising the working classes didnt work too well eh

Give me fucking CONCRETE reasons why national sovereignty means shit to me. I'm not a patriot, I don't give a cunts arse about what makes us 'British', give me fucking facts.

this is why you never do referendums, hold this vote 6 times over the year and remain would win the majority

but now its done, the politicians wouldnt dare not carry out a referendum

they need to go fuck as many sandniggers as they can, so they travel around.

Reading your post, it's hard to believe the man in pic related hailed from a British Colony.

I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life that you would rather your wallet remain a little bit fatter than enjoy sovereignty.

Very likely and the outcome will probably stay the same, but people will continue to ask for a revote because they refuse to believe that not everyone shares the same views as they do.

Its little cunts from industrial towns like you who fucked this vote. I genuinely hate you poverty cunts. Why do you even LIVE WHERE YOU LIVE WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO DO JESUS KYS YOURSELF

>My travel are alls I have ever achieved
>didn't even pass highschool
>Has a voice in complex political issues

>Attributing Brexit solely to "racism"
Both wrong and irrational

Liberalism is a byword for hyperbole

to be fair this attitude is exactly why they voted leave

they are poor, disenfranchised, and nobody gives a shit about them, what do they have to lose?

>But hey, never mind that, the main thing is we get to kick those immigrants who steal our jobs and our benefits out, right! :D
Not really. EU had nothing to do with migrant inflow to UK.

>Merkel takes in rapefugees
>UK isn't part of the Schengen Area, and is unaffected
>struggling Euro-to-GBP rates meant cheap imports
>Britbongs literally voted for their own financial collapse because they were misinformed

Enjoy your impending poverty, f.a.m..

the sky is falling
the sky is falling.
oi you cheeky wankers did it again.

Now I understand why the British government were surprised the US flipped their shit, their citizens are fucking pussies.

You free your place in EU for Ukraine

Well, they are going to find out in the next few years.

Immigration quotas

He never said they would, he said they could and people took it out of context. Quite a difference between would and could user..