*stands*

*stands*

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/tom-brady-nfl-protests-donald-trump-national-anthem/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*GOATs*

MAGA edit pls

A fucking true PATRIOT

Based Big Whiteness Tom

he "linked arms". even giving acknowledgement to the biggest sham in the country right now has disqualified him from GOAT status. you can take the faggot out of california but you can't take the california out of the faggot.

Godgers stood too

Thank you based user

>he "linked arms".
no

please tell me you thought that stephen gostkowski is tom brady in that picture. pleeeease tell me that's what happened because i need a laugh right now.

*almost loses to the toxins at home*

user is probably a Chinese fan using a proxy. He thinks all round eye rook arike.

Pats fans are retarded.

>5 TDs 378 yards no INTs
>haha he almost lost hahaha

>niggers

you dumbass

tom brady isn't in that pic lmfao i swear you guys are so gay

that's just the messenger nig he uses to translate English to pidgin and vice versa

There was a 0% chance the Patriots were losing that game

Please. The Texans are going to the playoff.

Seriously, what the hell are Pats fans celebrating for?

Congrats, you beat a shitty Texans teams.

t. juanito gonzález

*dabs respectfully towards the flag*

nigga finally got B. Cooks a TD. He can rub one out during the anthem for all I care

*on the edge of the crater*

>the only ones kneeling are the niggers

Typical

Handegg is shit anyway, Baseball is the true American Passtime

Pats fan here

There was like a 60% chance they lose that game by late 4th quarter thats why the win felt so sweet

>Terrific Tom finds a way to respect both his country and the feelings of his dissenting teammates
Amazing.

he is literally football Jesus

this

it was so good, and the only thing to make it sweeter was the shameful salt thrown our way afterwards

*cheats*

tbqhf, Tom is never in the wrong

patriotic bump

I firmly believed before the game that it would either be Cooks or bust given how fast the Texans secondary can bust through an o-line and the fact we were missing two starting tackles. His speed was a big difference maker combined with Brady's quick release.

How can one man always end up right, every time?

cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/tom-brady-nfl-protests-donald-trump-national-anthem/index.html

loooooooooooooool

Brady cucked out. His moon bat wife turned him. Fuck him.