Which artists have the most beautiful vocals?

which artists have the most beautiful vocals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6H9v_33-II
youtu.be/CfJSqRf8KxA
youtube.com/watch?v=QuRheskVG_s
youtube.com/watch?v=b0pkn9evgKs
youtube.com/watch?v=b_CaHRA7CYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6H9v_33-II

Grimes

prove it

bump

Suzanne Vega

indeed. she has such a delicate voice.

I could, but I don't want to seem like a boasting asshole.

Börk

fuck off
youtu.be/CfJSqRf8KxA

JUST

I'm not surprised by the fact that Ladytron are being memed. As a matter of fact i completely understand the thought behind it. I mean, just look at them! the band members look like the same white person with slightly different features. This just adds to the fact that they play synthpop of all things. They're practically robots at this point. It's all pretty poetic frankly. You can take that as a compliment if you'd like. Whether it make you feel good that a band you like is more than a meme (but it's not really, just a high level meme) or whether you hate the Ladytron but hate them even more now that they're being memed so hard. It makes no difference to me. No. What really surprises me is how long it took all of you to realize that they were nothing but a dumb internet joke. But the dumbest joke of them all might be this stupid board and the amount of time it took you all to realize you were consuming nothing but memes.

Imogen Heap
Sara Watkins (also qt)

Their uniform appearance - same clothes, similar (medium-length) haircuts - is another concept that Ladytron stole from Kraftwerk

Frances Quinlan

Stupid post on every level.
>the band members look like the same white person
Check your visions, asshat. One of them has Chinese origins.
Kraftwerk weren't the first band who had those gimmicks. Musicians having an uniform is not even worth discussing - it's a concept established for centuries. As for haircuts, are you fucking kidding me? First of all, their haircuts are not even similar and secondly, how is that even a thing worth discussing on a music board? Go back to /fa/

unironically joanna newsom

bump

his soft wishper high pitch gay voice is kinda annoying

I wouldn't call her vocals "Beautiful", but they are really unique and fit the music well.

Beautiful is more like this: youtube.com/watch?v=QuRheskVG_s

my favorites for girls its vashti bunyan
joan baez
clairo
linda perhacs
connie stevens

for guys, sinatra, mel torme

Lana del Rey
Sexiest voice in the industry

>

Janis Joplin
Susanne Sundfor

Grouper
Tracyanne Campbell (Camera Obscura)
Elizabeth Fraser (Cocteau Twins)

Mr Grips

nice

bump

Like an angelic baby boy

is that grimes?

No, Vanwyngarden is beautiful

Trish Keenan

Fuck off Ladytron autist fuck. I know it's you. You're as obsessed as grimeshitters and choashitter you miserable fuck. Fuck you.

wow, you're really mad, autistic kid. did your father beat you because he caught you shitposting on Sup Forums?

>no Joni Mitchell

Jesus fucking Christ. Where’s the taste on this board.

You're just another waifushitter. Cry more cunt.

i don't even post waifus. actually i'm laughing at your stupidity. meanwhile you whine like a crybaby. cry some more, retard.

*kisses screen*
youtube.com/watch?v=b0pkn9evgKs

Jet Magnum

orgasmic voice

youtube.com/watch?v=b_CaHRA7CYs