What should I do Sup Forums?

What should I do Sup Forums?

Kill yourself

Wrestle/molest them and while they're bucking around trying to shake you off, keep shouting
>This is pod-racing

>haw haw dey watching star wars episode I in public dis is worthy of multiple pictures mhhhmm sho enuff!

I fucking hate social media

sniff her seat when she gets off.

Quote the movie as it's going. It'll either annoy her, weird her out and she might think it's funny. That's if you feel the need to actually do something in this situation.

Congratulate them for picking the best Star Wars movie to watch.

Let the falcon loose.

Why wait til she gets off, go for it now

Scream "Now this is pod racing!" while setting yourself on fire

Contain your autism.

Don't be like that fat sonygger taking pictures of children playing Xbox

Try spinning. That's a good trick.

uncropped

He really thought that through

This.

This

>That guy on the right
How can it be possible to walk with legs that skinny?

rofl

Sharpie in her pooper

post the real version, he is just grabbing another bottle under the seat. Not sniffing that seat

In it's original aspect ratio for the criterion release

Cucumbers

this triggers the disneywars faggot

The bottle under his seat is an excuse to get down. I'm fatter than him and I could have gotten it.

But act like you're getting a water bottle from under the seat

>implying you wouldn't

She's hot as shit but no i wouldn't.

who is she tho

"Wow that's the old Star Wars I love retro movies."

>female gets up
>one beta orbiter follows while the other stays to sniff her seat

what the fuck is this?

Did this actually happen? Why are Sonyfags so autistic?

t. serial sniffer

What the fuck? That guy has almost no muscle.

Remark casually that you're surprised somebody else still enjoys the prequels and that you've got bored trying to convince all your friends how they are wrong.

She's clearly a lunatic with zero taste so potentially a crazy fuck. If you ever get ball deep, confess you hate it whilst unleashing some midichlorians up her dirt box.

He looks kind of tall, probably just lanky.

Go full autismo and start naming off every single background character and their backstory. Make sure to use both continuities.

hope shes watching a ytp

Make her eat a bowl of eggs

>Let's try spinning. That's a good trick.

Who is the girl? I heard she's not as attractive as this blurry webm suggests.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK THATS THE MOST PATHETIC THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

t. lamppost

M'Lady, did I ever tell you about Sio Bibble? Sio Bibble was the Governor of Naboo and the head of the Royal Advisory Council. At first, he served under King Ars Veruna, and was highly critical of the young woman touted to succeed him: Padmé Amidala. When Veruna eventually decided to abdicate, however, Bibble was instrumental in preparing Amidala as his successor. In time, he changed his opinion of her, and became one of her staunchest supporters. Some time into her reign, Station TFP-9, on the outer edges of the Naboo system, was attacked by a pack of Agamari pirates. Despite interfacing with the Agamari government in the wake of the attack, Bibble was unable to verify their involvement, although he did learn that they had been hoping to steal several of the Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps' N-1 starfighters.

The following year, Naboo was blockaded by the Trade Federation, who were protesting the Galactic Senate's new taxation of trade routes. Captain Quarsh Panaka, the head of Amidala's security, called for an increase in Naboo's armament, but Bibble disagreed with him vehemently. In due course, the Federation went so far as to invade the planet, arresting Bibble and the Queen. While Amidala was able to escape with the aid of two Jedi Knights, the governor elected to stay, and speak for his people. He led them in a hunger strike, and earned the ire of the Trade Federation Viceroy, Nute Gunray. Eventually, Amidala returned, and, allying herself with Boss Rugor Nass of the Gungans, was able to defeat the Federation, and free the planet. Bibble continued to serve Amidala's successor, Queen Jamillia, up until the Clone Wars. During that pan-galactic conflict, Jamillia was succeeded by Neeyutnee and her by Apailana, under both of whom Bibble also served.
Contents[show]
BiographyEdit
GovernorEdit
"I'm sorry sir, you must leave, now!'"
He was a good friend

bust a nut on her

Fake shit like this ruins lives