I’m a rockist and I think the guitar is the most beautiful instrument. Prove me wrong with a song, Sup Forums

I’m a rockist and I think the guitar is the most beautiful instrument. Prove me wrong with a song, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFSIX_uVPM
youtube.com/watch?v=43zGBuTBOPU
youtube.com/watch?v=8M0GnI_cIDg
youtube.com/watch?v=M2QZBq6STME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also pic is very related

so? i don't think you know what "rockist" means

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFSIX_uVPM

Just imagine I am one

too many children on this board don't. it's pathetic

just listen to literally any string quartet

You’re supposed to search for me, not the other way around

and you can get fucked with a rake, lazy bitch

Fur Elise

beautiful album btw
youtube.com/watch?v=43zGBuTBOPU

ayo this sounds like garbage

pleb status: filtered

>with a song
Pod, sad.

As far as I remember, it means someone who thinks that rock bands are the locus of music, and naturally, with this belief, other forms of music are judged relatively. I meant it in the original post in a more general sense, i.e. someone that mainly likes rock music and does not pay much attention to other instrument-based genres especially jazz and western art music (which personally, I have not dedicated more than a few handfuls of hours to). But I still hate when I go into a music shop and see only bob Marley and AC/DC t-shirts with the UP one thrown in there for good measure.

>just listen to any of these 1 million unnamed recordings, I don’t even need to name one, they’re there!!1!

Glad to see a fellow user that enjoys HJT. This performance is beautiful, especially the lead cello, however I am now just realizing that my original statement was rhetorical. Something about electric guitar resonates well with my soul, beyond just the usual pleasure one gets from music; even if performances with other instruments may be objectively more beautiful in all normal senses of the word, the sounds achieved with a guitar for the moment sound subjectively more beautiful. No regrets about starting the thread though. I’m inspired to delve into western classical just a little bit more now.

yea there's something about HJT that sounds velvety smooth and I could see how that could resonate more with someone than any other instrument would, or more than any other guitar performance would for that matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=8M0GnI_cIDg

>Asking for something subjective to be proven right or wrong
Why bother posting?

The guitar is my favorite instrument, but the piano has it beat when it comes to beauty.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2QZBq6STME