Why hasn't Germany released the name or info of the cinema gunman?

Why hasn't Germany released the name or info of the cinema gunman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/geiselnehmer-in-viernheim-war-19-jaehriger-deutscher-14306085.html
bild.de/regional/frankfurt/geiselnahme/amoklaeufer-war-19-jaehriger-deutsch-italiener-46465530.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is Muslim. Kek wills it.

They're a little busy trying to hold their failing union together with tape and string. It's not like anyone actually got shot, anyway.

Because we respect privacy here. He was born in Germany though so probably no Muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk

Soon me m8s. Gomany will come

They did say that they don't get the impression he had any Islamist connections, but the fact that that might be a question, I think, reveals that he's obviously an Arab or North African.

Because he's a dirty rapefugee

because the german authorities have no balls currently I bet it's a muslim and they are scared of revealing it

Bullshit.
We don't respect privacy since our goverment has no problem to give our data to an foreign power and their surveillance programs.
A turk or arab born in Germany might be a German on paper, but he doesn't stop being a turk or arab.

Yeah, they weren't going to allow live news of yet another terrorist threat on European soil (which I'm all but sure it was) reach England during the very hours of the referendum being voted

Yeah, descendants of Turks or Arabs could live in Germany for twenty generations and they still wouldn't be Germans.

Coulter's Law in action:

"The longer it takes the media to report the race of the criminal, the more likely they are to be non-white."

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/geiselnehmer-in-viernheim-war-19-jaehriger-deutscher-14306085.html
>Motive suspected to be "suicide by cop"

So true.

Lol, suuuure. Why not release the name, then?

Probably because it's Muhammad Ahmed Ali Hakan or something.

They're missing the opportunity to bury the name with all of the EU noise right now

Ach! someone needs to hug his waifuhrer !

>Lol, suuuure.

Seems pretty likely, considering he didn't bring a firearm but a BB or blank firing gun, and only fired in the air.

>He was born in Germany though so probably no Muslim
Yeah, because there is not millions of third generation shitskins in germany.

>He was born in Germany though
You sure about that? The media reports describe him as speaking in broken German.

Because that's not how it works in germany.

important not to incite unrest ok. not all muslims

HE IS A 19 YEAR OLD GERMAN-ITALIAN:

bild.de/regional/frankfurt/geiselnahme/amoklaeufer-war-19-jaehriger-deutsch-italiener-46465530.bild.html

is he tanned tho? thats the question

>not a muslim shooter
>had just a BB Gun in a country with strict gun laws

American libtards will use that one for sure for their narrative

if all he had was a toy gun, why did they kill him? every time an american cop shoots a kid who has a toy gun, everyone says we are barbaric.

and what does this have to do with brexit anyway? read the sticky: ALL THREADS TODAY MUST SUCK BRITISH ASS

If he was white, his picture would have been plastered all over the media within two hours of it happening.

I guarantee you the shooter wasn't white.

ethnic german called Abdul H.