What's Sup Forums's consensus on Rick & Morty?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on Rick & Morty?
I think it's the TV show of the decade.

WOW SO REDDIT KAWAIIAWAK ^-^___^-^

It's about as deep as a bowl of soup and as sharp as a soup spoon

garbage

justin i know its you

only you write like this

are you drunk?

the decade? nah

More like REDDIT AND MEMEY LMAO

When's season 3?

I think it's terrible and don't get the hype.

It has the same shitty animation as American Dad

I really liked the first season but the second season felt forced and much less funny. they're relying too much on sappy sad bullshit and catchphrases

It's not meant to be deep faggot.

Am I on reddit?

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

>What's Sup Forums's consensus on Rick & Morty?

What the fuck do you even mean? There's always been threads on this show with various opinions since it started, are you an actual fucking tourist?

Nobody fucking knows. It kinda sucks. At this point, it could be summer 17 (thus making it a full two years after season 3).

Cartoon Network can't be too thrilled but it's not like they're gonna drop the show.

That it's irredeemable shit and anyone who watches it should kill themselves.

It's all contrarianism though. The simple truth is it's neither the "-10/10 lol so reddit memes" shitheap that Sup Forums would claim, nor the 10/10 Chosen Cartoon that your average viewer would claim. The latter triggers the former, of course. I can't tell which are dumber but the contrarians are certainly more pathetic.

>inb4 "REDDIT MEMES roflmao" shit opinions

never even watched it because it looks so r*ddit

Hey, say what you want about me but lay off the soup

if you love SOUP so much, why don't you marry SOUP?

It's okay. Sometimes it's funny and other times the jokes are cringy and go on for way too long.

>reddit & Memey

People who think it's the greatest show made are retards

People who hate it and call it reddit are retards

there is only 2 good episodes
>Rick Potion #9
>Rixty Minutes
anything else its crap

soup just wants to keep it casual ;_;

Wasnt Earth no informed of the Galactic Federation? So how did a human become part of the Federation?

i don't get why people keep spouting it's reddit. this isn't family guy.

>family guy animation
>same jokes over and over
>reusing episode ideas as early as season 2
Yeah, nah, it sucks.

Spoilers for Season 3

Rick will get Jessica pregnant and basically live a repeat of Beth's life of unfulfilled potential

screencap this

It's the equivalent of Tyler the Creator on Sup Forums. In other words it's overrated, but watchable. The fanbase makes it worse.

You clearly put a great deal more effort in making this thread as /reddit/ as possible. Far more than the average shitposter.

Cause I'm already married... to JUSTICE

Lol wut? Maybe the colouring but the animation style isn't similar at all

Too soon, man. Too soon.

as if we didn't already know Roiland shitposts here

I think the burping and vomiting is gross but I like the show

this is maybe the only show I don't mind watching even tho I know it's reddit as fuck

Sup Forums will hate it just because it's liked in general. But secretly they all watch it. I kind of liked it. Season 3 when?

Sup Forums had decided that Rick and Morty is synonymous with Reddit, so we're not allowed to enjoy it.

>sappy sad bullshit and catchphrases
danharmon.txt