Oldfags, what was classic Sup Forums really like? I'm talking pre-2009 here. Post screencaps if you got some

Oldfags, what was classic Sup Forums really like? I'm talking pre-2009 here. Post screencaps if you got some

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/78377591/#q78377591
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only started browsing near the end of that time so someone else could probably answer better, but for the most part I just remember a lot more diverse and quality sharethreads. It seems like mediafire going down killed Sup Forums even more than anyother /nu/-whatever bullshit people say.
Other than that the same memey albums that still get posted here every day were still getting posted every day back then except with less flavor of the month bullshit and less retarded music generals.

It was great, sharethreads were the backbone of it desu, and the reason I kept coming back. Nowadays you just hop on rutracker and you have your choice of rip. More ITAOTS posting than there is now. And P4K was king, 9.0+ led to a week of spam. Most notable being the ungodly shitstorms that were MPP and MBDTF.

tripfags

What were the prominent Sup Forums memes back then?

IIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

Besides that one

We had Hampus. I liked his sister.

We liked Dragonforce unironically

sorta the same sorta different, it was still littered with 14 year olds, but their tastes were more reflective of the contrarian opinions from that time

amplified plants

Anyone else here remember the tripfag lazare?

we were a much tighter community back then

Me on the left

When is this image from? lol

Sup Forums

>when

Specifically, Sup Forums

Neutral Milk Hotel, tripfags (which there were a lot more of), and making fun of metalheads

Take a look at this thread, I'm too lazy to repost the screencaps here
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/78377591/#q78377591

>nothing before 2009
Shame, Sup Forums from 2007-2008 was the golden age