BITCH NIGGAS BTFO BY BASED JERRY

BITCH NIGGAS BTFO BY BASED JERRY

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/jerry-jones-speech-911/
deadline.com/2017/09/redskins-sunday-night-football-ratings-nfl-protests-star-trek-discovery-donald-trump-nbc-1202176141/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be never said this.

>posting FB fake news
>kys

Fake and gay

/OURTEAM//OURTEAM//OURTEAM//OURTEAM//OURTEAM//OURTEAM//OURTEAM//OURTEAM//OURTEAM//OURTEAM/

Cry more bitch.

First, fake. Second, he wouldn't do jack fucking shit if Dak or Zeke kneeled.

snopes.com/jerry-jones-speech-911/

I fucking hate when athletes use their priviledged position as a platform to spread shit that theyre not paid to do.

Youre paid to play football.

Youre paid to be a nicr little monkey and dance and stand up when the anthem plays like a fucki gentlemen. But youre black and apparently millions of dollars wasnt enough to cure you of youe victim complex. Your highschool and college coaches would be ashamed of the man tbey brought up to represent your team.

What if jerry kneels?

Fake.

> Op is a faggot

whaaaaa whaaaaa baby want bottle?

How is their position privileged? Do you know the definition of that word?

>MUH FOOTBALL SAFE SPACE, I'M TRIGGERED
Just get up to take a piss or something during the anthem next time and you'll be fine

whoooooo careessssssssssssss
they let wife beaters, murders, and rapists play anyway not like anyone with a valid opinion cares what they think

>t. moron
Your statement only validates their opinion that they're being oppressed. White man is trying to keep his plantation workers in line.

>Prescott kneels
>Jones releases him
>other team picks him up

Thats rich coming from the lib shits that CRIED during election night.

He sucks anyway.

cowgirls most overrated team in nfl.
inb4 they get buttblasted tomorrow

bullshit, most of those guys are pretty much irreplaceable, i would like to see if he would keep his word when his glasses cleaner knelled

First point:
No he won't, not as soon as a quality player kneels. Dak, for example.

Second point:
Jerry Jones is a bitch nigga.

Dude youre picked for your athletic prowess and after your first paycheck youre a king shit diva that feels they have pull.

How about they all pitch in and give money to support the families of slain innocent young kids that were gettjng their life together and never hurt nobody instead of this pr stunt.

>Jerry Jones went into the locker room before the Cowboys Giants game yesterday. He looked around at all the young men and addressed them as a group. “Regardless of your personal opinions, this is a sacred day that we recognize the sacrifice and pain that so many have endured. When the National Anthem is played by a lone trumpet player in a few minutes you WILL stand and you WILL put your hand over your hearts.” Jerry waited a second and made eye contact with several players to make sure his words had sunk in. He knew he had there undivided attention and proceeded. “You gentlemen are world class athletes, but you are also actors. You perform on a stage that is 100 yards long. Today, you play the role of a patriotic super hero. You will play this role well because you know that millions of children will be watching and looking at your example.” Then his inner fire started to shine through as he said quietly “but most of all I want you to remember, you are the actors, but this is MY stage and you will play the role I tell you to.”

Jerry killed Jimmy after he won him two owls
Man has no remorse

No how about they don't. It's their fucking money. The people on those teams are there because they are really good and earned in in 98% of the cases. They can do what the fuck they want.

So all talk and just desecrate white mans culture to prove a point.

What a bitch move. Pussies.

King shit divas.

You sound like a communist telling those hard working men what to do with there money. Eat shit libtard

Drumpf supporters vote against their own economic interests

Something bad happened. How can we make this know. Oh well kneel because we disagree. What about the kid. Ahh fuck that bitch ass nigga he aint mah kid huehuehue.

Well you guess they should stop drafting black people then and then really give those shitty white players the privilege of being in the NFL. Then they can be great full for your money

Pats are almost there hombre.

Throwing money at random families, while a nice gesture does nothing to fix the problem. Protesting on national tv and turning it into a huge issue does bring more eyes to their cause, whether you like it or not.

Will it cause anything to change? Probably not

That is true.

>Paying for millions of illegals to freeload is in my best economic interests

>highschool
many of these black athletes went to highschools in shitty areas where most people don't become millionaires and instead have to deal with daily effects of racism. Coaches are probably proud that the 0.0000001% of people who make it are speaking up for the others, while privileged suburban white teenagers like you bitch about it on the internet

deadline.com/2017/09/redskins-sunday-night-football-ratings-nfl-protests-star-trek-discovery-donald-trump-nbc-1202176141/