BASED ALEX SMITH SLAMS DRUMPF

Smith called Trump’s criticism of NFL players who kneel during the anthem “alarming” because he was “targeting the NFL, targeting the quality and character of guys in this league for that very protest," according to the Kansas City Star.

“It’s the same guy who couldn’t condemn violent neo-Nazis. And he’s condemning guys taking a knee during the anthem,” Smith said.

Alex Smith is a Mormon from Utah - they're all Neo-Cohens like Romney who are absolutely terrified of being called racists, so who cares?

Hes actually a lib from san diego

Smith is from Washington and grew up in California. He's not a Mormon.

white supremacists don't get paid millions of dollars to play a sports game while disrespecting the millions of people that watch them every week

>le one and done man

WTF I HATE SMITH NOW
No seriously, do you think we care? Go whine about this on Sup Forums, no one here truly cares about your identity politics.

t. proud cuckold

But Trump did condemn Neonazis... Alex Smith is just parroting MSNBC fake news.

Says the virgin neckbeard behind a computer screen, up at 3 AM his local time.

> many fine people on both sides

ENOUGH

posting Kneeling threads needs to be instaban from Sup Forums

they don't allow gun control threads on /k/, this shit needs to be deleted from Sup Forums as well

only after people had to remind him to do so lmao

Is this team even relevant?

THIS

I am fucking sick of Sup Forumsacks brigading us

11th post best post.

Redskins 3-1 confirmed

t. jew yorker

This. Fuck off Sup Forums, go spam BLACKED threads elsewhere

Brigading? I think you need to go back to plebbit, faggot.

MODS DO YOUR JOBS

even threads about completely unrelated sports are getting fucked over football's little political hissy fit and I'm fucking sick of it

>waaaah i want more circlejerk generals
This is why the board went to shit

I live in Idaho numbnuts, I'm just sick and tired of Sup Forumscucks like you ruining every last good board on Sup Forums. Keep your shit there.

Wrong again. You keep wanting to believe this alternate history that doesn't exist to fit your pitiful narrative.

this wouldn't be an issue if you idiots would just keep it in the NFL threads

but NO you have to shit up every sport's thread with this shit

fuck off to Sup Forums or better yet reddit

>I have no argument, so I'll just call them "Plebbitors"

How about stop forcing us all to care about your political narratives. You can circlejerk with your butt buddies on Sup Forums or r/The_Donald about it, not on a sports board where we want a break from all of this shit and just talk about the games. Christ, /nusp/ fags like you are ruining this board, not us.

seriously though m8. memes aside..

isnt it a little bit hypocritical of you to say you dont care about identity politics when you have the privilege of posting from the glorious white bastion of idaho? its always the dudes who are from ft collins or some shit that mysteriously dont care about identity politics. do you think you would be happy if idaho had the demographics of a detroit or south florida?

this is a huge issue right now and people are allowed to talk about it

It's real amazing the athletes, actors and musicians ability to speak political crap and endorse "muh opression" speech

Because this is a sports board, why do I have to talk about it here when I can on other boards? It's offtopic and not everyone here wants to talk about it.

you're allowed to talk about it on Sup Forums

so you're telling me you want him to acknowledge his white privilege?

You're allowed to go back to feddit if you don't like people's opinions you can't downvote into oblivion

>this entire post
My God this is why many people, even those who probably agree with you deep down, don't take you guys seriously if you think this should be a core topic on a SPORTS board. We come here to escape all of that shit, not be reinforced with it because we don't want sideshows to make us angry when there's already enough bullshit to be angry about outside of a comfy Sunday afternoon.

basically every black person in the nfl just took a giant shit on america before every single game today. its super sports related. it just is

but ill say no more since this board on the weekends might as well be r*eddit

ps idaho user coeur d'alene is low key the very best place in america, lets keep it white, alright?

you are literally why people think the "white genocide" believer types are pathetic to be around. give us a break already

hey chucklefuck I hate both sides of this

my opinion is you need to shut the fuck up and stop talking about political bullshit that has very little to do with discussing the actual sport of football and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING do do with any discussing any other sport

Sup Forums exists for a reason

> We come here to escape all of that shit, not be reinforced with it because we don't want sideshows to make us angry when there's already enough bullshit to be angry about outside of a comfy Sunday afternoon.

lol dude cant you see thats why boomers are triggered? are you that blind to everything? its a comfy afternoon for everyone, user. think about how many old ass dudes in pittsburgh live for this season and these days. and you are just so conditioned to mindlessly defend these innocent NoC no matter what the circumstances are.

this IS sports related and these ignorant assholes should be held to account by the people who have supported them for the last 50 years or whatever

re read your own post in that context jesus christ

>basically every black person in the nfl just took a giant shit on america before every single game today. its super sports related. it just is
Sure, that might be the case. But that's no reason to impulsively trash the NFL in return, you can disagree with their actions and not be a dick back to them because that only empowers them and makes matters worse. No one wants to see more anthem protests, and Trump played them like a fiddle. I want a real commander in chief who delivers on his campaign promises, not someone who throws temper tantrums on Twitter only to make things worse for all of us.

Did you even watch the games today? Have you read any of the reports on so called "sports" websites? A certain segment of the NFL brought politics into it and this is what it is now. You can kiss your "comfy" Sunday afternoon goodbye. To some degree, at least this season, there's going to be endless political commentary to some degree.

Sports are Sup Forums now. Read all the comments from team owners, players, etc. that were put out today.

i dont take your meaning

im either right or wrong about detroit vs idaho. are your saying im wrong or are you saying its pathetic to state the obvious out loud?

i dont even understand what you guys are mad about. that politics are being injected to something that you previously enjoyed and that these uncomfortable politicos are fucking the experience up for you? boy that sounds familiar

Pretty much.
They're role models, (apparently)
Charlottesville protesters weren't

>going to Utah for college makes you Mormon

Retard Alert

Look, I disagree with the media's depiction of Charlottesville as well, because the Antifas were even worse in that situation, but you have to tune the sideshows out and not let that shit get to you if you please. And if people don't, that's their own thing, and you can't expect everyone to submit to their opinion. It's why many people on the rational right find the alt-right cringey and a mirror image of everyone they hate.

I mean your entire argument against this is exactly the same only Sup Forums instead of reddit. I'm not shocked in the slightest that the majority american sports board is discussing the currently biggest topic related to the biggest american sport.

I don't even watch the fucking NFL

is it too much to ask to not have to hear about football controversies in a god damn HOCKEY thread?

This. /hoc/ today was fucking unreadable.

>rational right

What, scumsuckers like Romney, Ryan and McCain?
They're neocons who stand for nothing and who were exposed not by Trump's plans, but their own stupidity, greed and contrarian lack of principles.
People are sick of these idiots and their concern trolling.
Mods.

People who are redpilled and aware of the world's degeneracy all around us but don't larp like fucking morons everywhere not realizing they only power the opposition and weaken those actually trying to make a difference.

>/nfl/ wants us to go to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums doesnt want to talk about "niggerball"

We have a bit of a problem here, lads

Because white supremacy is righteous and just.

/hoc/ and motor/sp/ort here

hang yourself

That's another problem I have with Sup Forums, the purity spiraling nowadays is out of control. They don't want to talk about things reasonably. So I'm kind of sorry I snapped at you. If anything, I'm just as pissed as you regarding this, I just don't know how to really react about this all because it's all just so polarizing.

what is there to even talk about with this?
the players are going to kneel or not. people are gonna be mad about it or not.
nobody can do a thing about it. nobody's mind is going to change by discussing this. nothing in society is going to change because of this.

the only thing that will happen is the media will make money covering the shitstorm. that's it. so what the fuck is there to discuss?

I'd say quit beating a dead horse but the horse was always dead from the start

That's fair.

This.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people ;^)

friendly reminder that drumpfkins vote against their own economic interests

Yeah. I'm a meritocrat if anything. And most meritocracy comes along with Sup Forums's core, especially with preserving Western Civilization and being against Cultural Marxism, in which I will admit, the NFL is really going down that rabbit hole, against my own desires to keep up with it. My team is probably the most cucked of them all regarding this. And sometimes defending them on Sup Forums is a chore when you know deep down they're one of the biggest examples of a team that slurps the most semen.

That and national interests. Where's the full repeal of DACA? What about the wall? Tax cuts? Nothing. Ann Coulter is right, Trump isn't doing well at all.

stop slurping the media's narrative. all trump said was there were good guys on both sides, which is true. do you really think everyone who opposes the mindless removals of historical monuments and stautes is a nazi? lmao, get the fuck outta here... that doesn't make you any different than isis.

> historical monuments
> poorly created confederate statues that were created during the 60s to spite civil rights movement

They can put that shit in a muesuem if it's so important. Tax paying black Americans don't need to see clear displays of racism publicly funded

I keep seeing people claim this, but most were not built in the 60's which just makes you a dishonest piece of shit because it took me 2 minutes on google to find this

by equivocating nazis with those who protest against naziism and fascism, he made an apologist stance for nazis, which indicates he supports a racist and supremacist platform

sieg heil

its interesting that monuments to commemorate the losers sprang up as the black underclass gained greater social and political power

yes very interesting indeed yawn

Most were built within living memory of the war just as the last men who fought in it were dying of old age.

Its almost causing more butt hurt now than it did back then thanks to entitled whiners

You faggots have to go back

Why shouldve trump condemn the naziswhen the others were just commies

you're right, why would he condemn the nazis when they're the ones who put him in charge

Half usa is nazi now?

>Stop talking about sports in muh sports board!

Shut the fuck up

just the few thousands votes he needed in selected states to win the electoral college

Says the white nigger

>It's all Sup Forums

Do you faggots not know Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /fit/ are all cut from the same cloth?

Anyone who still watches the NFL is literally retarded. Do you not watch the news? Trump sad it is NOT OKAY.

Even before trump people were retarded for spending so much money to go to games.

This, Sup Forums is enlightened skeptic territory.

Ave Sargon

Trump did condemn them, he simply wasn't one sided the way liberals want him to be. Liberals think everything they stand for is 100% right and they have a license to be violent over it. Trump pointed out that they were showing up with weapons inciting violence.

These bums disrespecting the anthem should be fired and replaced with arena football guys

LYNCH ANY KNEELERS

>we just wanna watch/talk sports
>athletes won't just play sports