>Sky Ferreira
>Dr. Pavel himself
>Clint Eastwood's ayy lmao daughter
>Eugene from The Walking Dead
So many fucking big names.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all background characters at the Double R Diner.

Is that confirmed?

Why did they cast this guy as Cooper?

No. Just a funny thought.
Interested in seeing who Veder, Reznor, and Cera play though.

>Dr. Pavel himself
CIA teaming up with FBI?

I hope Lynch didn't type cast Michael Cera. I'd like to see if the guy can actually act.

A weird, awkward and gawky character in Twin Peaks?? Its unheard of!

Seriously. I could see his anxious, timid character fitting in somewhere in the story, but wouldn't mind seeing him play someone completely different.

Maybe a guy who acts like typical Cera for a while and later on turning out to be a completely different person who was just ruse'ing.

I'd really like to see him be weird and uncomfortable as per usual, but without the quirky and goody humour. I've never seen him do that but I haven't watched a lot of the stuff he has done.

All these new characters makes me think that this could be Twin Peaks: The Next Generation.

So, the twist will be that Twin Peaks was in fact one of Data's holographic sex parties?

>Data was Bob the whole time.

Bump

Cera is going to be Andy & Lucy's child, I bet

>shot with 2k digital

and dropped

Bringo! I could easily see this happening. Lucy's mystery baby all grown up!

If I was Andy I would NOT have put up with that bitch

Holy shit Dr. Pavel is actually in this.

Trent and his wife will probably just perform a new How to Destroy Angels song in that rock bar and won't play any characters.

Though it'd be cool if Trent played a Bowie-like agent character.

Trent and his wife will probably just perform a new How to Destroy Angels song in that rock bar and won't play any characters.
I was kinda thinking the same thing, especially since he came out saying he had a few projects happening this year.

>anticipating all those "Dr. Pavel, I'm FBI" threads

>Michael Bisping

Is there anything he can't do?

Is Eugene from the walking dead playing Major Briggs in a flashback? They talk exactly the same way

Nice observation. Yeah, I can see that happening, especially considering they look slightly alike.

>>

youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

He confirmed in a recent interview that HTDA is returning soon.

The whole thing is a reason to postpone suicide.
I hope Lynch pulls it off. If anyone can do it, it's him. He is one of the -if not the- last uncorrupted artists of old out there.

I always wanted to see Cera in a horror film. I hope it goes that direction.

Fuck,that's weird now that I think about it. Maybe he could pull it off...

Such a fucking shame Major Briggs actor died though. I felt like Major's storyline was only starting to begin at the end of season 3. Interesting character.

>Trent Reznor
Just why?

bumo

AYE