Kneeling is bad

>kneeling is bad
>hooking arms is fine even though its the same message

Why are racists so fucking dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/301
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Eichman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One says look at me I'm acting like a nigger. The other says I'm a human being and part of a team(but I'd still like to protest even if it's just for virtue signalling points).

>this is, unironically, an american sport
LMAOING AT YOUR LIVES
ALSO LOSE WEIGHT

Based on how often you post I'd wager I'm faster, stronger and thinner than you

>amerisalutes
>americries

This. Kneegrows are the absolute worst.

Because they're racists. Racists are rarely smart people, the whole philosophy is steeped in ignorance.

THE PRESIDENT WILL DECIDE WHAT IS AND IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Of course this post came from fucking Hong Kong.

Kneeling is selfish and puts you above the team. Linking arms gathers you as a team and makes you stronger. Look at the results of yesterday's games and tell me that's not true
>Stoolers blown out by dah burrs

>the president cannot give his opinion on things

Rolling, yes. Running, like a proper human, impossible. I'm healthy, and you are obese. But I have to concede you can eat more tacos than I can.

do black nfl fans kneel in their living rooms when watching? what about in the stands, do some sit?

I have literally never seen anybody refer to kneeling as a sign of disrespect until Kaep did it. Honestly this whole issue feels absurd as hell and is just about people wanting to be mad at uppity negros

and aside from all the bullshit, there's an actual rule that prohibits it.

The rules are found on pages A62-63 of the league’s game operations manual:

>The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.
>During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking.
>The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition.
>It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country.
>Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

Posters suffering from CTE

Trump says it's fine, so his dumb mongloid supporters think it is too.

We have a bingo

>established 2009 after the military gave the NFL money

The NFL is crooked as fuck and their guidelines mean nothing.

You're encouraged to stand during the anthem. They're standing.

Congrats OP, you're more dumb than your "RAYCIS" boogeyman.

>pages A62-63 of the league’s game operations manual
>“The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.
>“During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”

Trump just wants thr symbol of unity. Having some dumbfuck stretch during the anthem or sitting on the bench is classless. Praying, saluting or holding hands is great

DAM BRO U WOKE AF

Its not like the NFL has rules that require players to speak to the media because the media pays the NFL

Thats different, its CROOKED AS FUCK BRO cause the Military pays them and requires a return for payment

U WOKE AF YAKUB

Nice try, Satan, but both instances are crooked af.

>If the devil is 6
>and God is 7

amerikneegrow BTFO

absolute madman

Half the Patriots kneeled and they won. The Titans didn't come out for the Anthem and they won, beating the Seahawks who didn't come out either. It's all irrelevant.

Hooker arms is a symbol of being united, kneeling is a sign of disrespect

>kneeling is a sign of disrespect

Yep, this is why they ask you to kneel at church or when you pray.

>Tom Brady finds a way to respect both his country and his teammates' point of view
How does this man consistently do the impossible?

>Sitting in the stands

That should work out well for those that do.

>le anime face

>Yep, this is why they ask you to kneel at church or when you pray
You are retarded.

Different things. Pretty sure that not standing during the anthem is a sign of disrespect anywhere in the world

You are supposed to stand for the Anthem if able.

Its almost like theres context to this

Have you not been following this or did you just tune in to give your dumbass "axchtually" semantic garbage point?

Says who? Some faggot on the internet? Some faggot in the white house?

It's a different thing because you arbitrarily assign the meaning to two different things because one fits your world view and the other doesn't

Most of the players have no intention of disrespect. And if you're "offended" by it then you're no better than the snowflake SJW babby that gets offended when you claim there are only 2 genders

WHO

GIVES

A

FUCK

Actually, the US Flag Code.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/301

wew lad, you better be careful or you'll cut yourself on all those edges.
The league that's who

here's your response

Stay gold straya, stay gold

Niggers shouldn't be bringing their political agendas into the NFL in the first place. The last thing I want to hear when I turn on a game is that half the team knelt during the national anthem. If they want to chimp out and act like niggers, they can do it during the offseason, but these fuckers are purposely using the NFL to push their own agendas onto other people, which is bullshit seeing as how whatever they're protesting is likely the reason they have a job in the first place. Fuck off back to /r/nfl

Who's fault is it when you hear about it? The players or the media?

Both. The players can protest on their own time and the news outlets shouldn't even be commenting on it.

Oh my bad the US flag code which literally has no legal standing because enforcing any of the guidelines is in direct violation of the first amendment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Eichman

People like you is why these protests exist in the first place.

Did you ever see someone kneel during it before? You know the announcer always says "all rise for the.." around the world, right?

NFL fans are such cuckolds, Jesus.

Do you also stand up while you're at home watching?

Really because these niggers haven't even explained what they're protesting in the first place. It can't be because of inequality because 70% of the league is black. It can't be about being oppressed because anyone is capable of becoming a household name if you play in the NFL. It can't be because of income or poverty because most of those players make more money in 2 to 3 games then most blue collar workers make in 20 to 30 years. Explain to me why they're protesting

people like him is why the nigger felon league even exists

I never said it had legal standing. The Flag code is just what you're supposed to do, not must do. Just like you're supposed to hold the door open for someone coming in right behind you. Sure you don't have to, but don't be mad at society for calling you out for being a dick after the fact.

this. wtf why do people think its okay for everybody to put in their two cents but when the president shares his opinion its just not acceptable

Yeah that's fine, but Trump calling for people to lose their jobs over it? Fans burning jerseys and shit?

People are overreacting like there's no tomorrow

You got btfo, reddit.

No. Same reason soldiers don't salute the President when he's on TV.

Leave it to a nigger to need to be legally bound to act in a decent manner.

Who says they can't? Some faggot on Sup Forums?

>They're rich so why do they even bother xD
This is why humanity will never get past this issue. Just way too many dumb people out there.

>rich people should be allowed to tell everyone what to do
This was a non issue until they made it an issue. Why the fuck should middle class workers and the lower class care about what a bunch of millionaires say. Peace is a lie and your precious humanity is also a lie.

>explain X
>y-you're just too dumb to s-see it h-haha
>explain it then
>no
Very convincing

Obama:
>If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon fuck sub judice n sheit

OMG YAAAAAAAS KIIING

Trump:
>please honour the flag

WTF THIS IS LITERALLY THE DEATH OF THE 1ST AMENDMENT

Oh G-d. Wouldn't want anyone to lose their job for political opinions would we? That would be terrible in this particular case.

>>rich people should be allowed to tell everyone what to do
This was never said or implied anywhere.
> Why the fuck should middle class workers and the lower class care about what a bunch of millionaires say.
You all have no problem listening to Trump when he tells you to boycott stuff

>People are overreacting like there's no tomorrow
I think burning some NFL merch is far less offensive a form of protest than violating a societal norm like standing at attention for the National Anthem.

>OMG YAAAAAAAS KIIING
Except this isn't true and he caught a lot of flack from the right for it. But you keep on with that revisionist history, as if 2014 was 10 years ago.

>No. Same reason soldiers don't salute the President when he's on TV.
I bet some do.

>this was probably revised and re-approved only 5 years ago
>now racist

wtf I love the 21st century

You literally just implied it Not to mention you're completely ignoring my post because you know you can't argue against it

Just saying, presidents comment on shit all the time, it's their job

but because Drumpf is a FASCIST it means he'll literally line people up against a wall for not standing to attention

Really makes you think...

0.2 cents have been deposited into your account

>people don't give a shit about a second rate QB's opinion
Color me surprised

Why does Kap look like a Muslim?

Kaep was protesting the police brutality. The other NFL players are protesting Trump's authoritarian remarks insulting them and saying that if they kneel during the anthem they should get fired. America isn't North Korea where you have to show reverence to the dear leader or pledge allegiance to the flag at all times.

>The irony of saying oppression doesn't exist when you start your sentence off with "niggers"
>Rich people can't protest

If you have $3650 to your name, you're richer than 3.3 billion people on this planet, I guess you have no right to really protest about anything cause you're part of the global 1%

If they were serious about it, they'd refuse to play until their grievances were addressed. They won't because they're children in 400 lb bodies.

It is completely true lmao

>the right gave him flack for it

Yeah and the left sucked his dick for it. Off yourself muhammad

You'd be wrong.

>donate to anti-gay marriage causes
>get fired as the head of mozilla
>yaaas qween

>ayo fug the united state homie mah nigga
>Ah yes, a brave display of the utility of the first amendment

You're only sucking nigger dick because they're black and you want to look good in front of your libtard friends

They're not protesting their organizations though that's a completely different issue lol

Umm, sweetie? Freedom of expression is not freedom from consequences.

>implying he wasn't protesting because he became an irrelevant second string QB and wanted to stay in the limelight a little longer
Not to mention, police brutality doesn't exist unless you act like a nigger. And the rich don't deserve to protest when it only benefits them at everyone elses' expense. Would you help J.K. Rowling stop Brexit if it meant that her life would improve but yours wouldn't?

I don't think I would be.

Nope. The protests were going on even before Sunday. AT Sunday it was it's biggest though, but the original idea behind the protest and why players were protesting in the first place was because of police brutality and racial inequality

Now my question to you is, when do the protests end? Usually there is an end goal to protests. When is it considered accomplished? When there's literally no black deaths for a year? When will they be satisfied?

People have a problem with how they are protesting. If I murder a baby in protest against war, that's bad not because people are in favor of war, but because I murdered a fucking baby. Similarly, protesting police violence is something not many people would take an issue with, but protesting police violence by insulting the common folk who made you a millionaire and the men who gave their lives defending your safety and freedom is fucking retarded.

Thin? probably. Healthy, doubtful? Can't really be that healthy when you are drinking brown water, eating banana peels, and picking meat scraps off of monkey bones.

>Has nothing intelligent to say
>Resorts to ad-homs
Every single time. But then you got mad when I said there's way too many dumb people in the world (like you) for any sort of workable solution to be reached.

>and you want to look good in front of your libtard friends
Yeah I forgot my "libtard friends" post in this cesspool

It's true though lmao, you leftists are fucking everywhere, as long as it involves a non-white individual you'll happily get on all fours and take it up the ass. You don't actually care about this shit it's just trendy

>by insulting the common folk who made you a millionaire and the men who gave their lives defending your safety and freedom is fucking retarded.
Talk about severe exaggeration.

>dumb people (like you)
AD HOMINEM DETECTED

EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS INVALID

I WIN

(this is how you sound right now)

>calmly and rationally taking a knee
>is now chimping out
Oh fuck off

OP is obviously a cucked fan of one of the teams that kneeled.

Did you not see the Xecucks game yesterday? Fucking Sherman and Bennett looked like animals that needed to be put down and I'm a Xecucks fan.

>when do the protests end?
Pretty sure I told you in my first reply that there will never be a solution to this problem as long as people like you exist.

People who say inequality and oppression don't exist in the same sentence in which they're calling them niggers.

>the protests will never end

Ahh good to know. Bye NFL lmao

It's a fucking shame how much propaganda we have to deal with in this country. The left literally has no decency left.

Every time I hear these loudmouth fuckers talk about their voice needing to be heard I want to vomit.

>Talk about severe exaggeration.
Except it's not. The people who watch and support the NFL are, to a large part, hard working, red blooded Americans who hold the flag and the anthem very dear. Without these people, there would be no millions of dollars salary for all the players. They quite literally made him a millionaire playing his fucking favorite game.

Meanwhile the left goes around telling people they can't be offensive left and right, but when they offend hundreds of millions of Americans it's okay because reasons. Fuck your hypocrisy.

Never called them niggers, nice assumption though dumb faggot

>Did you not see the Xecucks game yesterday?
No I did not. I watched some baseball and I played some Destiny 2.

Football has become boring and it has absolutely nothing to do with people protesting. Maybe if an hour of it wasn't commercials and another hour of it wasn't just players standing around.

>People who say inequality and oppression don't exist in the same sentence in which they're calling them niggers.

I've heard a lot of excuses made for niggers but the idea that their predicament is a result of being called names on Sup Forums is something else

I know right? These ableist white males need to sit down and shut up. POC are talking and they need to listen.