I'm on the train right now, and there is this cute girl speaking in a foreign language on the phone...

I'm on the train right now, and there is this cute girl speaking in a foreign language on the phone. What are some good pickup lines? I just can't let her go

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedjaz_Jordan_Railway
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that reflection

nice meme

I really really like these pics

She looks like a 5/10 are you that desperate?
Just say hello and introduce yourself
lol scratch that I just saw the reflection

considering reflection on window there are no pick up lines, which can help you

leave her alone you fatty pervert

this is a good b8 post. gonna steal this image and make a b8 threadon r9k, thanks

remember to change filename when saving

"Does this handkerchief smell like chloroform?"

What do you mean b8 post user? what is b8 this is me my name is Antone not b8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedjaz_Jordan_Railway is the only railway in Jordan and it only operates on Monday and Thursday.

I come on Sup Forums to escape bullying user
what do you mean by meme? what is the meaning of such words I don't speak American very well
Why are you so mean to me :(

Hi, what's your favorite fast food sandwich? For me, it's the McChicken.

>I come on Sup Forums to escape bullying user
don't post pics of yourself then

Dont tell me what to do, you're not the boss of me

It will take ~2 years before you enter healthy weight, but then you will be actually attractive.

But I can just into steroids no?
Why should I do hard work if I'm gonna die anyway

That fucking reflection.

What did he mean by this :(

You dont need muscles to look decent. All you need is to retain HEALTHY BMI to look decent with a t shirt on.

You can lose all the fat and not visit gym or do any sport whatsoever. It will just take a time, because you are MORBIDLY OBESE. The reccomended speed is 1kg per week. Counting calories is all you need to do. Well, that and being hungry.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

>why should I
Maybe to feel what it is like to put penis into vagina without paying them first?

>didn't even start and already wants a shortcut
You should start by changing your personality, fatty

I fail to see the point, I am going to become a monk later in life anyway so there's no point in getting laid
and I'm going to die after that so there's no point in losing weight
plus its too hard I love food
That's not nice.. :(

>That moment when you realize you've been fat and ugly for 20 years and that is why noone has ever liked you.

Fat and ugly swedes?
I don't believe this

Pic related. Forget all i said and keep shitposting.
>stupid frog poster

I have been fat for first 24 years of my life. Still managed to have friends and even few girls. Dont use obesity as an excuse for being social outcast.

But you are semi right, since i left obesity the girls now realized i actually exist.

>have friends
Yeah,we all had "friends". Doesn't mean you're not alone for most of the time when your "friends" don't have time for you.
>even few girls
Never had a gf sadly, but i had a few dates which ended sorta badly.
> social outcast
At least i have a job, you fuck.

I am not saying you cant keep being fat Sup Forums shitposter for the rest of your life and being happy while doing it. But if you lost some fat, you would live longer and could shitpost more.

Also when you stop being fat, your body feels a bit different, you dont sweat so much, sleeps improves and generally your whole life quality goes up. The new attention from girls is just a bonus really.

>you fuck
I didnt mean any harm. I wanted to help. Really, at least go to and read the sticky. You dont have to start right away, i had to lurk there for 2 months before i decided to "try it". Just read it once.

Take care!

>I didnt mean any harm. I wanted to help. Really, at least go to and read the sticky. You dont have to start right away, i had to lurk there for 2 months before i decided to "try it". Just read it once.
>Take care!

No, im gonna go pay some personal trainer 30k SEK to make me fit because im a fucking rich boy.

is this b8

>I fail to see the point, I am going to become a monk later in life anyway
Like, legit monasticism, or neet recluse?

those fingers are so gross

That can work too. Even better if you combine training with some steroids.

But first you need to leave obesity behind you before any trainer can actually train you.

Legit, I'm catholic obviously

I'm at PC right now, and there is this cute girl in front of me. What are some good pickup lines? I just can't let her go

Fucking furries

You really need to lose some weight if that is you.

You know op how bad the situation is when usa user where being fat is normal tells you to
>lose some weight